The Ingham Family #57 Chris Ingham is the greatest most popular roller blade champion in world

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a way to spend your day off work, though. Being dragged around Primark by your bargain obsessed wife. No wonder there was a rant

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Chris, when "A Confession" ends, you could always make your own episode... You got a lot to confess, fool!
He's such a weirdo. I've tried watching A Confession and have found it really uncomfortable to watch - because you are reminded constantly that it is a true story about 2 British girls who were murdered. I got through 1 1/2 episodes and gave up, it's completely depressing. For a man who doesn't have time to breathe, he can get excited about spending an hour watching a real life dramatisation of an older man murdering 2 younger girls. Freak.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
He's such a weirdo. I've tried watching A Confession and have found it really uncomfortable to watch - because you are reminded constantly that it is a true story about 2 British girls who were murdered. I got through 1 1/2 episodes and gave up, it's completely depressing. For a man who doesn't have time to breathe, he can get excited about spending an hour watching a real life dramatisation of an older man murdering 2 younger girls. Freak.
I never knew it was about that! 😮 No wonder he's hooked. Probably gets off on it, the dirty ratbag.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
What did I say the other day about the fact Chris could go out for food with Sarah alone more but doesn’t becaus he can’t stand her? And would you look at him suddenly wanting a lunch date with her.
Well isn’t that a coinkydink?

Hi Chris 👋 glad to know I’m the thing putting the spark back into your sham of a marriage this week 👍🏻🤮

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
So it turns out the insta rant was filmed on the lunch date, why did he suddenly need to film it there and then, surely could have filmed it when they got home.

Visit Mary shortle and suddenly Mary shortle is trying to get details on people. Coincidence?

What the hell was the Isabelle part and the weird tsk tsk thing??? I’m confused

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
I never knew it was about that! 😮 No wonder he's hooked. Probably gets off on it, the dirty ratbag.

It's a very recent case. I remember it well. Honestly, I find his reaction to it completely off. I'm not suggesting he gets a kick out of it, but it does go to show how disconnected he is with thoughts and feelings and emotions.

Reactions: 8
So it turns out the insta rant was filmed on the lunch date, why did he suddenly need to film it there and then, surely could have filmed it when they got home.

Visit Mary shortle and suddenly Mary shortle is trying to get details on people. Coincidence?
I half watched the vlog but he must have ranted while sarah was in hnm with jace

Reactions: 4
What a way to spend your day off work, though. Being dragged around Primark by your bargain obsessed wife. No wonder there was a rant
I wish Lazy would talk proper instead of the silly talk she even does it when she is in a shop now if (mary shortel is classed as a shop giving out credit to people who cant afford to purchase an overpriced rubber doll) also the vlog was done mainly with the girls tonight so thats them working again to subsidise their £££££££££££££££££ in their pocket

• Angry

It's a very recent case. I remember it well. Honestly, I find his reaction to it completely off. I'm not suggesting he gets a kick out of it, but it does go to show how disconnected he is with thoughts and feelings and emotions.
Next he'll be saying how super awesome Unbelievable on Netflix is. He definitely appears to like programmes that show women in vulnerable situations but rather than empathise with what's shown, he seems excited.

• Wow
  • Sad
What did I say the other day about the fact Chris could go out for food with Sarah alone more but doesn’t becaus he can’t stand her? And would you look at him suddenly wanting a lunch date with her.
Well isn’t that a coinkydink?

Hi Chris 👋 glad to know I’m the thing putting the spark back into your sham of a marriage this week 👍🏻🤮
His friend must have told him

• Haha
Reactions: 16

What the hell was the Isabelle part and the weird tsk tsk thing??? I’m confused
Filler whilst Chris got over his earlier Primark paddy 😭

Reactions: 2
After a week of having them done they scab up, the scabs eventually fall off so it’s normal, she just looks hilarious
I think she's picked at them or knocked that portion off. She should definitely have more colour/outline if the scab's come off naturally.

I knocked part of a tattoo scab off once and it pulled the ink out of the skin; had to get that bit retouched.

Reactions: 2
Tracksuits for the girls and Chris is looking at tracksuits, but they're not a tracksuit family, right?! 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 31
And who the duck is EDITH BLYTON!!!!! 📚
Don't know a Edith blyton but it read a few Enid blyton books lol

Tracksuits for the girls and Chris is looking at tracksuits, but they're not a tracksuit family, right?! 😅
Omg don't even go thier with tracksuits do u remember watching one of thier vlogs and Sarah picked up these hideous fire engine red Addidas track pants of the stairs and said they were Chris ...they reminded me of Kevin and Perry go large

• Haha
Reactions: 11
WHAT IN THE EFFED UP MIGRAINE INDUCING BOLLOCKS was today’s VSCO SHITE ?😫

! It’s official their channel is DEAD & SO IS THAT GENERATION 💀

( before anyone says she was being satirical - I realise that was the idea but FAILED MISERABLY)

Think I broke the FAST FORWARD BUTTON on my laptop ! 😑

>>>> off to swallow pain killers , bleach my eyeballs and stick pins in my ears drums ! 😭😏😫

• Haha
Reactions: 23
This is getting weirder....a jace mug wtf
£11.99 with free postage on Ebay

£18 + postage on shortle

So they can rinse the kids and vulnerable adults out of more of their money.

I despise them.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.