The Ingham Family #57 Chris Ingham is the greatest most popular roller blade champion in world

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So, i've been following these two absolute tit stains for about 2 years, but never has this come to my attention.

My sister suffered YEARS of abuse from her ex partner. Really, really terrible abuse.

WHO THE duck DOES SHE THINK SHE IS DOING THIS?

I am absolutely mortified, disgusted, offended by this.

What a bleeping piece of tit.

How is this not flagged?

Honestly, this family...

The absolute lowest of the low. Disgusting and worthless.

honestly, what gives her the bleeping right... that picture... despicable witch

she has literally photoshopped a black eye over her face

this is absolutely bleeping vile

what a piece of bleeping tit.... this has really pissed me off

sort your bleeping head out ma'am

I must have missed this !!! As someone who has not only been helped by women’s aid but also assisted women and children from violent relationships ( yes it happens to men too I’ve just not encountered any brave enough to speak out myself )

As someone who piled on foundation to hide the cuts and bruises I am also disgusted by this ! 😡

>>>>>> need a break from THEM !!! 😭😫

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Love it how Sarah keeps saying she loves to support small businesses, yet she's never out of Matalan and Tesco 🤦‍♀️

Supporting them involves putting your hand in your pocket, love. Not bagging a few freebies
Exactly. I don't know how she can sing the praises of a mega corporation like Marks & Spencer and then trill how she supports small business all in one breath.

SPOILER: It ain't the Ingham sisters #plastic4lyfe ❤

Attachments

Reactions: 7
“We don’t spend much time together”

You Lit-er-ally just spent six weeks in a tin can together
“We don’t spend much time together” is this slowly building up to a “we’ve decided to split up/ take a break as we can’t stand the sight of each other speech”

I mean is it possible? or is Sarah still unable to stand on her own two feet?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It isn’t healthy. It’s like most childhood celebs grew up extremely messed up (MJ, McCauley caulkin, Britney...) But for these kids it’s even worse as for the most part they don’t even have any talent to continue a career in something. They will have nothing to show for this horrific invasion of their privacy (except all the “AMAZING” memories...) and, I imagine, feel very bitter and awful about the whole thing. I would despise my parents if they had done this - they will need therapy for their lost, fabricated for camera childhoods
They will have something to show for it.

Lots of articles regarding their family on the internet forever, causing them issues when they want to get a job/start a career in the future.

Chris and Sarah are setting them up for life! 👀

• Wow
Reactions: 9
That boy isn't even half a year old and theyve already used him as such a cash cow.

They literally had him to get money because they don't do anything with him.
Yes that is exactly what I thought she is to lazy to play with him he just gets put into a chair and has to stay there until either she is going out or the girls get home from school. Jace was their way of making money poor thing as you say not even 6 months old and he is working for them ££££££

The vile cow is on Instagram with more gifted items from another small company - saying how much she loves supporting small businesses.

You are NOT supporting small businesses if you don't put your hand in your grubby trackie pockets and pay for tit yourself!!!

Scummy woman.
There is no way she is supporting small businesses as she doesn't even pay for the articles so how is she supporting them? Donate some money to the small businesses or do something for them not just take sorry beg for clothes from them which is costing the business you then sell the articles on ebay and make money sorry to me thats not supporting small businesses

i loved my childhood especially the age Izzy is it was all about meeting friends going out with them and giving my mum lip 😂 I feel for her so much my daughter is a year younger but the difference is unbelievable I know all kids are different but Izzy is so isolated from every one surely it’s unhealthy she will have a lot of problems when she is older and it’s not her fault if them to dickheads stop all this just maybe she it will save and the other kids
Sorry for the rant
I also feel sorry for Izzy because she doesn't get out to meet new friends to go about with after school and I dont think she even has many school friends at that age almost everybody has settled with friends and they go about at week-ends, after school etc. just doing girly things but even during school holidays they get taken away for the whole holidays so they dont have time to go and meet friends 6 weeks in a caravan would do any bodies head in living off of pot noodles and other things that dont need cooking so lazy can continue being lazy

Last edited:
  • Angry
My husband surprised me this morning. We were watching the news and there was an item on about a Franchise exhibition on at the NEC in October. He said "Urgh, can you imagine the type of people who'd be there, bullshitting to get you to sign up to crappy franchises?" Then he added, "They'd have those sorts of personalities that meant they couldn't get normal jobs - like the Inghams" 🤣🤣🤣 He doesn't even do social media 😂😂😂
Edit: no shade if anyone on here runs a franchise. It was his association with the Inghams and unemployability that made me laugh

• Haha
In Sarah’s stupid melon head, by begging these small companies to send her freebies then putting the items on the Ingham socials, she’s helping them them because’ eXpOSUre’ to their deluded followers.

If you actually gave a tit Sarah, you would buy these items.

But you won’t - tighter than a ducks arse when it comes to your own cash.

• Haha
the last year and a half has really effected Sarah hasn’t it.
She looks awful.
That ugly personality is seeping outward.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Every day is a different shop. Poor baby just going round shops in his car seat! Who in their right mind needs to shop everyday?
These are people who are worshipped by so many young impressionable fans. Total scumbags! They should never be allowed on YouTube.

Every day is a different shop. Poor baby just gojng round shops in his car seat. Who in their right mind needs to shop everyday?
These are people who are worshipped by so many young impressionable fans. Total scumbags! They shoukd never be allowed on YouTube.
Wouldn't be so bad if he was in the pram bed but he's squashed in that carseat

Reactions: 11
Wouldn't be so bad if he was in the pram bed but he's squashed in that carseat
You're not even supposed to leave babies in carseats at all unless they are in the car. The angle they are made at is to suit the slope of a car seat and therefore if the carseat is left on a flat surface, the baby is at risk of positional asphyxiation and spinal strain.

Reactions: 13
You're not even supposed to leave babies in carseats at all unless they are in the car. The angle they are made at is to suit the slope of a car seat and therefore if the carseat is left on a flat surface, the baby is at risk of positional asphyxiation and spinal strain.
I would say the poor little boy is at risk of developing Scholiosis stuck in that car seat, he should be on the floor
useing his muscles, Now Lazy we know you read here get your act together you vile woman.

I would say the poor little boy is at risk of developing Scholiosis stuck in that car seat, he should be on the floor
useing his muscles, Now Lazy we know you read here get your act together you vile woman.
He really is in grave danger of a few different ailments, I have noticed on the rare occasion you do see them carrying him that he is still floppier than you'd expect. Let's not forget that when he was new born, not one of the 5 of them held him properly and supported his neck. That will already have caused damage to his muscles

That poor baby he will not be able to use his muscles as he is always in that seat and there has been a lot of publicity recently about leaving babies in the car seats for the reason just said above so poor Jace in that seat almost all day

• Sad
Reactions: 4
  • One of Sarah’s eyebrows is really fucked and not filled in properly by the tattoo
  • Does Jace nap in his car seat every nap? Not safe.
  • Would love to see footage of Jace not strapped into something
  • Why is Mary Shortle stocking SO much Jace merchandise? They can’t sell that much surely?!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Loves supporting small business by sharing a photo of the free stuff they send her?

She enrages me by hawking seriously overpriced tat, £300 dolls, merch including clothing and bags at a huge markup, yet daily shows us the bargain toys and clothes she gets from budget chain stores like Asda and Primark- but you mugs can get hounded by your kids for a £30 hoody she would never in the wildest dreams consider paying more than £7 for! She makes absolutely no attempt to hide this attitude whatsoever, it’s the absolute height of arrogance
I had never thought of it like that but it’s absolutely true! The cost of the Merch is extortionate compared to most of the bargain buys she goes for. Nothing wrong with shopping for a bargain I love it, but to expect ‘fans’ to pay out ridiculous premium that she wouldn’t fork out for is so entitled.

Remember in Disney when she wouldn’t let Izzy get a hoodie that was about £30. Just seen their kids merch t-shirts are £18! Never seen her get excited by a tshirt costing that much!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
  • One of Sarah’s eyebrows is really fucked and not filled in properly by the tattoo
  • Does Jace nap in his car seat every nap? Not safe.
  • Would love to see footage of Jace not strapped into something
  • Why is Mary Shortle stocking SO much Jace merchandise? They can’t sell that much surely?!
Apart from all the other reasons we have already mentioned, Sarah complains a lot about him being 'fussy' and yes, we do see him being grumpy fairly often but wouldn't you be? Not being allowed the freedom to move about and exercise. It is probably causing him gut issues too.

Reactions: 10
It’ll be interesting to see what she does with the baby clothes as he grows out of them, especially the gifted ones. There are several items, Disney sock shoe things and loads of hats and sets that ifam sent when he was born that I have never once seen him in, he must have more clothes than he’s had days to wear them. Lots of the sent things would still have tags on.

Now I doubt she’s saving them all up in case she has another baby and it’s a boy so where are they all?

We know that if they were going to the charity shop or to a friend as would most people do, we would have a mega vlog about her sorting it all out and being soooo kind and inspirational!

I’d absolutely love to find her eBay account, I bet you anything it’s not just pop sockets being sent out...

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
Apart from all the other reasons we have already mentioned, Sarah complains a lot about him being 'fussy' and yes, we do see him being grumpy fairly often but wouldn't you be? Not being allowed the freedom to move about and exercise. It is probably causing him gut issues too.
Whenever he does try and sit up when lying down they push him back down, the same when he tries to roll they shove him back down. He’s going to be really behind and I hope that the health visitor watches their vlogs and mentions it as it’s not healthy for Jace

• Heart
Just been thinking, since they run such a busy lifestyle 🙄 what with all the business needs that come with the lifestyle and now doing all the merch themselves and they don’t even have an office! Let alone all the things that get sent to them surely you would prioritise having a separate space for editing and all the things that come with running a business. Ah I forgot though she can’t even remember to buy a pair of shoes for herself let alone think about running a successful business!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.