The Ingham Family #57 Chris Ingham is the greatest most popular roller blade champion in world

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone please take that bloody carseat away from them. The poor boy is never out of it!

• Sad
Reactions: 19
So, i've been following these two absolute tit stains for about 2 years, but never has this come to my attention.

My sister suffered YEARS of abuse from her ex partner. Really, really terrible abuse.

WHO THE duck DOES SHE THINK SHE IS DOING THIS?

I am absolutely mortified, disgusted, offended by this.

What a bleeping piece of tit.

How is this not flagged?

Honestly, this family...

The absolute lowest of the low. Disgusting and worthless.

honestly, what gives her the bleeping right... that picture... despicable witch

she has literally photoshopped a black eye over her face

this is absolutely bleeping vile

what a piece of bleeping tit.... this has really pissed me off

sort your bleeping head out ma'am
When this first went up, those of us still here from the early days will remember we said exactly the same. We thought it was face painted on.
It was vile, it went up during a channel mum "event" and the story in that video has changed a few times. One minute she was hit, the next she wasn't.
I think someone found old Facebook posts of hers that contradicts her story too.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
I just got back from vacation in Florida. Wish you were there Creepy, I would love to turn your nasty ass in to Orange County.

I would like to see another Creepy and Lazy rant together. If they want more views all they have to do is 1) admit to what ass wipes they are and 2) do a vlog of Lazy ranting on Creepy.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That boy isn't even half a year old and theyve already used him as such a cash cow.

They literally had him to get money because they don't do anything with him.
That sounds like a chapter from the Saccone Joly handbook for parenting 😏😡🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I can't listen to Sarah trying to explain how her and Chris don't actually spend much together but they see each other every day. It's all bullshit and creepy mentioning a lunch date is code for the gossips are noticing we rarely interact, quick let's put focus on our relationship and have a "date".
Don’t spend much time together? What about the time they spend together discussing and planning upcoming videos (you know, their LIVELIHOOD); updating their editing skills; keeping their accounts up-to-date; planning family meals in advance...? Oh. Yeah.... um.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So, i've been following these two absolute tit stains for about 2 years, but never has this come to my attention.

My sister suffered YEARS of abuse from her ex partner. Really, really terrible abuse.

WHO THE duck DOES SHE THINK SHE IS DOING THIS?

I am absolutely mortified, disgusted, offended by this.

What a bleeping piece of tit.

How is this not flagged?

Honestly, this family...

The absolute lowest of the low. Disgusting and worthless.

honestly, what gives her the bleeping right... that picture... despicable witch

she has literally photoshopped a black eye over her face

this is absolutely bleeping vile

what a piece of bleeping tit.... this has really pissed me off

sort your bleeping head out ma'am
Thank you for saying “tit stains”. That pleases me greatly.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I really wonder what's going to happen in a decade to all the children of family vloggers like the Inghams. The kids will be grown up/young adults and able to do what they like, I wonder how many will rebel and expose the truth. It can't be healthy to grow up so exposed online all your life. I feel so sorry for these young people and the troubling mental health difficulties that will follow as a result...

Though I highly doubt Sarah or Chris will realise the damages are caused by their iresponsible parenting. They will probably find something else to blame. Hate online perhaps? Anything other than themselves.
It isn’t healthy. It’s like most childhood celebs grew up extremely messed up (MJ, McCauley caulkin, Britney...) But for these kids it’s even worse as for the most part they don’t even have any talent to continue a career in something. They will have nothing to show for this horrific invasion of their privacy (except all the “AMAZING” memories...) and, I imagine, feel very bitter and awful about the whole thing. I would despise my parents if they had done this - they will need therapy for their lost, fabricated for camera childhoods

Reactions: 16
When this first went up, those of us still here from the early days will remember we said exactly the same. We thought it was face painted on.
It was vile, it went up during a channel mum "event" and the story in that video has changed a few times. One minute she was hit, the next she wasn't.
I think someone found old Facebook posts of hers that contradicts her story too.
It isn’t healthy. It’s like most childhood celebs grew up extremely messed up (MJ, McCauley caulkin, Britney...) But for these kids it’s even worse as for the most part they don’t even have any talent to continue a career in something. They will have nothing to show for this horrific invasion of their privacy (except all the “AMAZING” memories...) and, I imagine, feel very bitter and awful about the whole thing. I would despise my parents if they had done this - they will need therapy for their lost, fabricated for camera childhoods
i loved my childhood especially the age Izzy is it was all about meeting friends going out with them and giving my mum lip 😂 I feel for her so much my daughter is a year younger but the difference is unbelievable I know all kids are different but Izzy is so isolated from every one surely it’s unhealthy she will have a lot of problems when she is older and it’s not her fault if them to dickheads stop all this just maybe she it will save and the other kids
Sorry for the rant

Reactions: 9
Don’t spend much time together? What about the time they spend together discussing and planning upcoming videos (you know, their LIVELIHOOD); updating their editing skills; keeping their accounts up-to-date; planning family meals in advance...? Oh. Yeah.... um.
I'm sure their "date" was just this - talking shop - why else would Creepy have leapt up in the middle of a shopping centre to film a strop (+ cool filter)?

We used to have a couple of bitchy teachers at school with faces on them like this. Lazy's make-up technique is straight from a 1983 make-up counter assistant 😬

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
“We don’t spend much time together”

You Lit-er-ally just spent six weeks in a tin can together

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Wonder in the Ingham family wether it's Chris or Sarah that's the most money orientated we know Chris dreams of a big house but wonder who's idea it was to sell a rep of Jace haha laughable this family

• Haha
Can someone please take that bloody carseat away from them. The poor boy is never out of it!
Never m8nd never out of it, he is never strapped in correctly. The straps are always too loose. Not to mention the shoulder pads are never anywhere near his shoulders.

Wonder in the Ingham family wether it's Chris or Sarah that's the most money orientated we know Chris dreams of a big house but wonder who's idea it was to sell a rep of Jace haha laughable this family
He seems to dislike her shopping ALL THE TIME, how many clothes do those kids need!!! He wants to be lord of the manor, so I’m guessing her idea for the doll, so she can spend money on cheap clothes and shoes and coats, he spends his on sk8ter boi tit. New title for them Lord and Lady dipshits 🤪😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Love it how Sarah keeps saying she loves to support small businesses, yet she's never out of Matalan and Tesco 🤦‍♀️

Supporting them involves putting your hand in your pocket, love. Not bagging a few freebies

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Loves supporting small business by sharing a photo of the free stuff they send her?

She enrages me by hawking seriously overpriced tat, £300 dolls, merch including clothing and bags at a huge markup, yet daily shows us the bargain toys and clothes she gets from budget chain stores like Asda and Primark- but you mugs can get hounded by your kids for a £30 hoody she would never in the wildest dreams consider paying more than £7 for! She makes absolutely no attempt to hide this attitude whatsoever, it’s the absolute height of arrogance

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.