The Ingham Family #57 Chris Ingham is the greatest most popular roller blade champion in world

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m curious to see the IFAM store GDPR rules. We know what they do with info they have received before so you never know what they are capable of! Anyone know the legalities of it all?

Reactions: 7
I’m curious to see the IFAM store GDPR rules. We know what they do with info they have received before so you never know what they are capable of! Anyone know the legalities of it all?
Not too sure on legalities but with any company if you think they’re breaching GDPR or being non-compliant then the ICO should be informed

Reactions: 9
Broke parents getting into debt to purchase one of her nasty dolls via her illegal credit scheme?
You are correct imagine getting parents to get into debit (illegal) just to purchase a rubber doll that you could buy anywhere ok it wont be Jace but who cares about that and who would want that other than the parents of the child

• Angry
Reactions: 9
The gdpr stuff should be posted on the store website I think. Explaining how the manage your data

Reactions: 5
I wasn’t looking for myself anything today - Chris Ingham age 40 September 2019

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I can't listen to Sarah trying to explain how her and Chris don't actually spend much together but they see each other every day. It's all bullshit and creepy mentioning a lunch date is code for the gossips are noticing we rarely interact, quick let's put focus on our relationship and have a "date".

• Sick
Reactions: 13
9028DBCF-DE04-46E6-B2CD-E69BDDC9ECAB.jpeg

:ROFLMAO:

Also, Chris - Prinny is not the dirtiest creature that lives in your house. Not by long shot. When's the last time you washed that Beanie?

And if we're calling Prinny a dirtbag dog, what should your nickname be?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I know that her eyebrows where supposed to lighten a week after but there are literal chunks missing? Surely this can't be right?

Screen Shot 2019-09-18 at 17.21.13.jpg
Screen Shot 2019-09-18 at 17.21.44.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 51
That must have been a really funny date. Chris beeing a crybaby Even before they got to the trainstation. They Beeing Home late was probably not caused by the train, but Chris need to make a big rant on Instagram.
I must say I like a Chris rant more than a Sarah rant it is much more fun with a man takling him self into madness than Sarah porly written words

Reactions: 10
Vlog breakdown (only watching in hope of a rant).

Eyebrows are the same colour today!

Chris says they don't see eachother anymore so is taking Sarah on a lunch date. Maybe if Sarah spent less time in random shops, and Chris spent less time in random women's knickers... I mean... Skating.... 👀 Then they'd see eachother. Nice to see they're taking Tattle views on board again with regards to their relationship. You're welcome.

Blurs their number plate out. Doesn't bother blurring anyone elses.

I know we shouldn't mention it. But I have to. Sarah is still piling on the weight. At quite a rapid rate too.

"Especially tracksuit type stuff that I'm loving at the minute" - thought you weren't a tracksuit family??

Funny how the Mary Shortle posts happens after an Ingham visit to the shop.

Oh god - a massive part of Sarah's eyebrow is missing!!! The eyebrow lady is definitely a Tattle account holder.

Isabelle is like a different girl after spending time with her friends over the weekend. Nice to see. As irritating as I found the VSCO segment, it would have been great on Isabelle's own channel. But of course it has to go on the main channel.

Chris, when "A Confession" ends, you could always make your own episode... You got a lot to confess, fool!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.