The Ingham Family #57 Chris Ingham is the greatest most popular roller blade champion in world

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who wants to risk being imprisoned by notifying this company of the Inghams before Sarah starts begging them for freebies....??
Does the lazy witch just sit on Instagram thinking of things she wants and then pounces on them and follows to get them free? I didn't realise scrounging and begging are a job now.

Reactions: 13

From about 13:30 A treat for you . The back of Chris Inghams bald head caught by another u tuber 😅 .
😮 what is it with men and their fear of going bald ? I really don’t get it ! If that’s the only thing men have to worry about appearance wise they are getting off very lightly ! Just let nature take its course ! Have a skinhead Chris ! A neat tidy ginger skin head ! Surely to fk it’s better than baking in 40 degree heat with 2 hats on your head ? Dying your hair jet black and spending hours to get that jaggedly ass fringe just right before leaving the safety of the bathroom ! SHAVE IT ALL OFF & embrace the cool air on your noggin ! 😊

Never again will you have to worry about beanies or hair dye and show your beautiful ginger haired daughter your proud of her by leading by example !

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Isabelle cleaning her cousins room - did anyone else find that strange? Not wanting to say too much but I have a family member who did the same/ similar as a child/ teen and they had extreme anxiety. Taking control of cleaning/ tidying was apparently a coping mechanism. A few people here have mentioned her being highly anxious.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Explanation here of the new way subs are displayed. Basically it won't be done in 'real time' - for the Inghams it will update when new subs reach the 10k mark.

1568808047568.png

Also a bit in there about spam (fake) subs.

1568807970046.png

Reactions: 2
Out of interest, do people here tend to follow companies on their Instagram accounts? I only follow 16 accounts on mine and they're all people, not companies. If I'm interested in a company's range, I just look on their website and usually you can 💗 items in a Favourites lists, so I never understand the reason why I'd need to follow them on Insta. I get the horrible feeling with Lazy that she's following brands in a thirsty pursuit of collabs and gifts, but maybe everyone else follows companies too. Am I the odd one out? 😳😄
Absolute no I don't. I just don't feel the need too. I just go to website.

Reactions: 4
I’d be careful with the shot gun reporting. They could just be following accounts hoping people email which will add to their harassment claims
They don’t have a pending harassment case. Telling companies the truth about Chris actions is not classed at harassment. I remember a judge slamming John terry for showing off prior to his house being robbed. If there was a pending case then surely you would not put yourself out there via you tube. Criticism is not illegal they are just tramps seeking freebies etc etc lol.

Reactions: 20
Isabelle cleaning her cousins room - did anyone else find that strange? Not wanting to say too much but I have a family member who did the same/ similar as a child/ teen and they had extreme anxiety. Taking control of cleaning/ tidying was apparently a coping mechanism. A few people here have mentioned her being highly anxious.
She didnt say come on let's go tidy your room, I mean once again Sarah's kids coming across as angels katrinas then look messy etc, they probably just went into her room. I don't get why they couldn't of watched the videos with them.

I wouldn't even call ourselves haters, we just see the real them and give real views, we just get in the way of them succeeding to be the next zoe and alfie living in a huge house in Brighton rubbing shoulders with other you tubers and celebs. That's why they started it they absolute worshipped zoe and alfie and even tried to be them. We have stopped the dream by being honest and seeing the truth.

Reactions: 10
They don’t have a pending harassment case. Telling companies the truth about Chris actions is not classed at harassment. I remember a judge slamming John terry for showing off prior to his house being robbed. If there was a pending case then surely you would not put yourself out there via you tube. Criticism is not illegal they are just tramps seeking freebies etc etc lol.
I meant them constantly claiming to other companies and on social media that they are being harassed.

Bombarding any company they follow with emails is just silly in my opinion. We should stick to facts

Reactions: 6
Out of interest, do people here tend to follow companies on their Instagram accounts? I only follow 16 accounts on mine and they're all people, not companies. If I'm interested in a company's range, I just look on their website and usually you can 💗 items in a Favourites lists, so I never understand the reason why I'd need to follow them on Insta. I get the horrible feeling with Lazy that she's following brands in a thirsty pursuit of collabs and gifts, but maybe everyone else follows companies too. Am I the odd one out? 😳😄
I follow a few. But they're companies that I use fairly regularly. I like to keep updated on their latest stock.

The issue with Lazy is she's not following them for any other reason, other than getting freebies.

That's a good observation. I suffer with anxiety myself, and when it's really bad, I like to take control more - cleaning/tidying is one way I am able to.

Isabelle definitely has anxiety to some degree.

Reactions: 14
I can’t believe I’m admitting to this because it makes me sound like I need help but the more I read, see and hear the more sick I feel about these two. I can’t explain in words just how I feel but i wouldn’t put myself threw what they put their children threw. I am still 100% as viligent as much as what I can be with the protection and safety of my child. I couldn’t do this to him it just seems like all sorts of wrong. If done the correct way no doubt YouTube could give us more of an income a better way of life etc but at what costs? I couldn’t exploit my son put him online for the who world to pick at and find fault because that’s life we don’t lead a perfect life! I’m quite content in knowing I’m the best mummy I possibly can be by doing all that I can. I know our life isn’t the best but it’s ours and not dictated or molded to be something we’re not

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Does the lazy witch just sit on Instagram thinking of things she wants and then pounces on them and follows to get them free? I didn't realise scrounging and begging are a job now.
Pretty much, she's followed another kids clothing company just a couple of hours ago. Its blatantly obvious she would rather scrounge clothes for her kids from smaller insta businesses than put her hand in her own pocket...

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Just a thought- didn’t someone say Chris was making playlists of his own videos? John kuckian 🤢 did the same thing, he then asked people to leave his playlists looping all the time, especially overnight so he could get more views and income. Could this be what Chris is doing? Especially as we know their views up up at weird times of the night. Could the sad fucks be leaving every electronic they own looping his playlists all night so they can keep their declining lifestyle ?? 😂😂😂😂

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Guys!
Ive been spamming ‘twinkle teepees’ from 4 anonymous accounts and they have now removed all photos of isabelles party and all photos of inghams 😂😂 Lazy is gonna be pissed hahahahahaha
I'm not sure that's something to be proud of. In fact I'd say that's exactly the type of behaviour we need to avoid.

It's okay to express disappointment in a company/brand for working with the Inghams or ensuring they are aware of the various controversies but this is a step too far imo 🤷‍♀️

Oh, and no they haven't removed the pics.

1568811179529.png

Reactions: 14
Guys!
Ive been spamming ‘twinkle teepees’ from 4 anonymous accounts and they have now removed all photos of isabelles party and all photos of inghams 😂😂 Lazy is gonna be pissed hahahahahaha
I can still see them all on there and on Facebook.

Guys!
I can still see in on insta? Don’t see the point in spamming them. They were well aware of who they were working with as lazy stated she had pre warned them and it was all for publicity. In the grand scheme of things what’s little teepee company. It is them who end up looking silly for working with them so more fool them and the business. It’s not like they would get lots and lot of orders I would assume.

Reactions: 7
Guys!
The pics are still on their Instagram...

Edited to add: Hi Sarah or crew! 👋

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What a shame the -5.1k wasn't due to deletions. They have clearly been boosting their sub count.

For those wondering why vloggers buy subs and views, companies looking to work with them will check their numbers via site like Social Blade. they also check engagement figures (likes/dislikes and comments on videos). If figures show a healthy influx of new subscribers and high views then that is often enough to encourage a company to want to collaborate with a vlogger. Buying subs and views helps the vlogger to look popular and, moe importantly, as if their channel is growing rather than stagnant.

Re: ad revenue, you don't usually get that for fake views because they don't 'view' long enough for the payment to kick in. I think it's usually around 30 seconds of viewing needed to 'count' and trigger ad revenue. Having said that, there are varying types of subs and views that can be bought - basically, the more you pay, the better the engagement you get. From what I've read, the cheap packages tend to buy you bots that don't engage in the same way as a human therefore no ad revenue. The more expensive packages get you a 'better class of fake' that watch enough of the vlog for ad revenue to kick in and also post comments to increase engagement stats.

TLDR
Cheap bought views/subs = no ad revenue but superficial boost to stats
More expensive ones = potential revenue and engagement plus boost to stats
Thank you for that explanation. That's very interesting

Reactions: 3
I'm not sure that's something to be proud of. In fact I'd say that's exactly the type of behaviour we need to avoid.

It's okay to express disappointment in a company/brand for working with the Inghams or ensuring they are aware of the various controversies but this is a step too far imo 🤷‍♀️

Oh, and no they haven't removed the pics.

View attachment 42121
I agree, this is forcefully putting your opinion on someone else, to the point of harassment.

Remember how this affects Issie, as she is very much of the collaboration with this company.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.