The Ingham Family #57 Chris Ingham is the greatest most popular roller blade champion in world

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

From about 13:30 A treat for you . The back of Chris Inghams bald head caught by another u tuber ๐Ÿ˜… .
Is this the Lego event that was for Isabelle, but Chris made into an Ingham meet and greet?

Also, how fuming do the two other girls look?

Hilarious ๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 16

From about 13:30 A treat for you . The back of Chris Inghams bald head caught by another u tuber ๐Ÿ˜… .
Oh my god! It is so sad though looking back! Those girls have had and are still having such a confusing abusive childhood. Their sense of reality is constantly shifting and through no fault of theirs. Interesting that Isabelle said her favourite part of being a you Tuber was spreading love. Nothing to do with the fame or attention. You can clearly still see that her heart isn't in it. Also Esme and Isla both looked just totally miserable in that video. They have been moulded to think the life they have now is normal but it isn't. We haven't heard much about Isabelle and her therapy sessions recently but I guarantee that all 4 Igham kids will need serious help in the future.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Oh my god! It is so sad though looking back! Those girls have had and are still having such a confusing abusive childhood. Their sense of reality is constantly shifting and through no fault of theirs. Interesting that Isabelle said her favourite part of being a you Tuber was spreading love. Nothing to do with the fame or attention. You can clearly still see that her heart isn't in it. Also Esme and Isla both looked just totally miserable in that video. They have been moulded to think the life they have now is normal but it isn't. We haven't heard much about Isabelle and her therapy sessions recently but I guarantee that all 4 Igham kids will need serious help in the future.
And the strain that's gonna put on the already struggling NHS is awful, especially as it could of been prevented.

Reactions: 5
Haha the back of his headโ€™s like a monkeyโ€™s arse!๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿฅš
Chris and Sarah trying to take the limelight as usual there. Isabelle is answering questions ( seemed a nervous wreck as usual) and Chris is vlogging and Sarah has her back to her speaking/ getting pictures with fans

Reactions: 10
Chris and Sarah trying to take the limelight as usual there. Isabelle is answering questions ( seemed a nervous wreck as usual) and Chris is vlogging and Sarah has her back to her speaking/ getting pictures with fans
That whole meet and greet was a joke. They turned it in to the ingham show.

Reactions: 14
"Spreading love" ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
Issy glanced at Lazy, who nodded as if to say "Good job!" ๐Ÿ’ฐ๐Ÿ’ฐ๐Ÿ’ฐ๐Ÿ’ฐ

Creepy certainly thought spreading it was part of the job description ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Who wants to risk being imprisoned by notifying this company of the Inghams before Sarah starts begging them for freebies....??
Iโ€™d be careful with the shot gun reporting. They could just be following accounts hoping people email which will add to their harassment claims

Reactions: 14
Says it's been disabled by the video owner. Creepy is up late reading here...
After you click on it, it should also show a line saying something like โ€œwatch this video on YouTubeโ€
Theyโ€™ve only disabled the ability to watch it anywhere other than YouTube.

Reactions: 8
After you click on it, it should also show a line saying something like โ€œwatch this video on YouTubeโ€
Theyโ€™ve only disabled the ability to watch it anywhere other than YouTube.
Nope not working. I wouldn't watch on YT. I won't support their income...

Reactions: 1
Watching a random vlog from two years ago where they go to London and it's so different. Weird seeing them get invited to the channel mum event like normal people.

Chris said how much he loved the tube, it's magical and he would love commuting everyday to work. Easily said when you're just there off-peak traveling on an empty train for a few stops and going to hoover up free food at a networking event. Let's hope he does get a job in London and experiences the joys of magical daily commuting!
God you just know heโ€™d be the one leaving greasy head marks on the glass/windows wherever he went ๐Ÿคข (anyone who travels on the tube daily, you know what I mean by that!)

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Who wants to risk being imprisoned by notifying this company of the Inghams before Sarah starts begging them for freebies....??
Out of interest, do people here tend to follow companies on their Instagram accounts? I only follow 16 accounts on mine and they're all people, not companies. If I'm interested in a company's range, I just look on their website and usually you can ๐Ÿ’— items in a Favourites lists, so I never understand the reason why I'd need to follow them on Insta. I get the horrible feeling with Lazy that she's following brands in a thirsty pursuit of collabs and gifts, but maybe everyone else follows companies too. Am I the odd one out? ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜„

Reactions: 5
Out of interest, do people here tend to follow companies on their Instagram accounts? I only follow 16 accounts on mine and they're all people, not companies. If I'm interested in a company's range, I just look on their website and usually you can ๐Ÿ’— items in a Favourites lists, so I never understand the reason why I'd need to follow them on Insta. I get the horrible feeling with Lazy that she's following brands in a thirsty pursuit of collabs and gifts, but maybe everyone else follows companies too. Am I the odd one out? ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜„
No defo not alone, to me itโ€™s just the way vloggers get the freebies. Wait for all the packages to start arriving at lazyโ€™s PO. Box ๐Ÿ™Š๐Ÿ™‰๐Ÿ™ˆ

Reactions: 2
What a shame the -5.1k wasn't due to deletions. They have clearly been boosting their sub count.

For those wondering why vloggers buy subs and views, companies looking to work with them will check their numbers via site like Social Blade. they also check engagement figures (likes/dislikes and comments on videos). If figures show a healthy influx of new subscribers and high views then that is often enough to encourage a company to want to collaborate with a vlogger. Buying subs and views helps the vlogger to look popular and, moe importantly, as if their channel is growing rather than stagnant.

Re: ad revenue, you don't usually get that for fake views because they don't 'view' long enough for the payment to kick in. I think it's usually around 30 seconds of viewing needed to 'count' and trigger ad revenue. Having said that, there are varying types of subs and views that can be bought - basically, the more you pay, the better the engagement you get. From what I've read, the cheap packages tend to buy you bots that don't engage in the same way as a human therefore no ad revenue. The more expensive packages get you a 'better class of fake' that watch enough of the vlog for ad revenue to kick in and also post comments to increase engagement stats.

TLDR
Cheap bought views/subs = no ad revenue but superficial boost to stats
More expensive ones = potential revenue and engagement plus boost to stats

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.