The Ingham Family #57 Chris Ingham is the greatest most popular roller blade champion in world

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone watched Dougal's latest video on YouTube? I don't usually watch them because his voice is enough to put me to sleep (sorry, Raccoon boy). But very interesting, and I hope he is keeping it all as evidence. No doubt he will be.

I'm sure I wasn't the only one to notice the raccoon in Creepy's latest "coming soon - my 2 trick mega amazing cover up that I use to go meet young girls" video.

Not the first time this vile man has shared little inconspicuous threatening messages to people. Wasn't long ago he doxxed a Real Inghams associate on his Instagram story with indirect clues.

IF they did have a harassment case open (which LOL, they don't), then they continue to shoot themselves in the foot (I'd recommend aiming at the genital area for the perverted little creep) with their posts. Nothing would hold up in a court of law whatsoever, because - IF there was to be a case - they've fucked the whole thing up by posting what they've posted.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
As someone who has been through two harassment cases with an online hater, I was told by the police to not mention it online to anyone while they carry out their investigations as I could compromise the case if the cps decided there was evidence to take it to court. The more these knob heads talk the worse they will make the situation for themselves. I also don't think the police will take them seriously. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 27
No prizes for guessing who was straight on to 'love' that comment. Sad pair of women. You'd also think Shergar would have learnt her lesson after doxing a 13 year old child, but no.

1568815106348.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Anyone seen this?
Here's a derogatory comment for you, Shortle:

Your stock is tit. Your morals are tit. The Ingham family parents are tit. Oh, and you're a bit weird.

My details are:

ChrissyPoo

Australian Border Security
666 No Hell No Road
Wallaby Way, Sydney

No prizes for guessing who was straight on to 'love' that comment. Sad pair of women. You'd also think Shergar would have learnt her lesson after doxing a 13 year old child, but no.

View attachment 42133
Not Chris yet - guessing he's not had time to breathe again today.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
As someone who has been through two harassment cases with an online hater, I was told by the police to not mention it online to anyone while they carry out their investigations as I could compromise the case if the cps decided there was evidence to take it to court. The more these knob heads talk the worse they will make the situation for themselves. I also don't think the police will take them seriously. :ROFLMAO:
Yes that is right and I was also told if you go on you tube it's your own fault block or delete nothink we can do unless it big threats to do damage but unless this happens block delete you want to put yourself out there you only got yourself to blame

Reactions: 8
The ones that are notifying companies of this families/Chris +Sarah misdemeanors/inappropriate behaviour involving young fans are no different to people writing a bad review on Trip Advisor....NOT ILLEGAL!! The Ingham Family is a business, a TV show a crappy expensive merch store, they dehumanised themselves when they started selling themselves and kids for £££.

I've had to leave a few terrible reviews on trip advisor because you simply do not want people wasting their time and money in certain establishments! Companies working with the Minghams have a right to know too!

Reactions: 18

Your stock is tit. Your morals are tit. The Ingham family parents are tit. Oh, and you're a bit weird.

My details are:

ChrissyPoo

666 No Hell No Road
Wallaby Way, Sydney
make sure his name is on the list at border security, ChrissyPoo, we don’t want him slipping back into Australia, he needs to be on the environmental security list as well, we don’t need his 2 trick blading ruining our rails. 😎🙉🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10

My details are:

ChrissyPoo

666 No Hell No Road
Wallaby Way, Sydney

Not Chris yet - guessing he's not had time to breathe again today.
Oh you must know P. Sherman, 32 Wallaby way? A little blue Sheila was looking for him earlier 🐟

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
What a shame the -5.1k wasn't due to deletions. They have clearly been boosting their sub count.

For those wondering why vloggers buy subs and views, companies looking to work with them will check their numbers via site like Social Blade. they also check engagement figures (likes/dislikes and comments on videos). If figures show a healthy influx of new subscribers and high views then that is often enough to encourage a company to want to collaborate with a vlogger. Buying subs and views helps the vlogger to look popular and, moe importantly, as if their channel is growing rather than stagnant.

Re: ad revenue, you don't usually get that for fake views because they don't 'view' long enough for the payment to kick in. I think it's usually around 30 seconds of viewing needed to 'count' and trigger ad revenue. Having said that, there are varying types of subs and views that can be bought - basically, the more you pay, the better the engagement you get. From what I've read, the cheap packages tend to buy you bots that don't engage in the same way as a human therefore no ad revenue. The more expensive packages get you a 'better class of fake' that watch enough of the vlog for ad revenue to kick in and also post comments to increase engagement stats.

TLDR
Cheap bought views/subs = no ad revenue but superficial boost to stats
More expensive ones = potential revenue and engagement plus boost to stats
I still think buying subs just to look good and get freebies is not a fair way of working however what is ever a fair way of working? still dont think it should be allowed. It also stops potential people starting up as they look and never seem to be getting in the subs that other vloggers are and they are genuine not fake accounts

Does the lazy witch just sit on Instagram thinking of things she wants and then pounces on them and follows to get them free? I didn't realise scrounging and begging are a job now.
Thats exactly what she does and that encourages her to be lazy she no longer does the school run or homework and anything else that would entail hard work she is so lazy feeding Jace !!!!!

Reactions: 9
I still think buying subs just to look good and get freebies is not a fair way of working however what is ever a fair way of working? still dont think it should be allowed. It also stops potential people starting up as they look and never seem to be getting in the subs that other vloggers are and they are genuine not fake accounts
It's not allowed and (technically) you can have your channel deleted for repeat offences.

Problem is that Youtube gives no shits in the grand scheme of things.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
No one needs to report these dingbats, they shoot themselves in the foot on a daily basis and we enjoy hearing karma coming and lets face it if these companies were a little bit more vigilant and thorough with their checks on who they work with then they would avoid all the bad publicity, no I say let them ruin themselves by breaching GDPR laws or breaching any credit laws and the same with Mary Shortle, shes playing a dangerous game because one day she will meet her match whp will take exception to her bandying their names around on the internet. They all have form for breaching peoples personal information and lying as for the police involvement well I agree with others , the police and ss would advise against them mentioning anything to do with harassment, hell they were found out when he sent me a threatening message on facebook saying that the company were informing the police, when I forwarded that part of the message to the company , they said it was untrue and Mr Ingham has been informed of the situation regarding them keeping the information private , so hes a big liar

Reactions: 15
Anyone seen this?
They are playing a dangerous game. Anyone who receives threatening messages from witch Shortle should tell the police. Completely wrong. They never learn. Informing people about the non situation is NOT illegal.

Reactions: 14
So this weeks crash course in UK law...
It’s illegal to have an opinion differing to The Ingham Family.
It’s illegal to give an honest review of a shop.
It’s illegal to share information in the public domain-namely a news source.

All of the above carry ‘jail time’

But...
It’s legal to send sexual messages to youngsters when in a position of influence.
It’s legal to share images of innocent people stating they’re ‘wanted for serious ongoing crime’.

Rightio then!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.