The Ingham Family #57 Chris Ingham is the greatest most popular roller blade champion in world

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually don’t mind FF, they live a vegan lifestyle (not for me, I like my meat lol) don’t throw rubbish food down the kids throats, the travel vlogs actually show them looking at interesting things not just water parks and theme rides. They do giveaways, something lazy and creepy would never do. They don’t go on rants so they to me are just vanilla.😌
They still exploit their kids whilst depriving them of a decent education, friends & social interaction.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Who else read that sentence and could hear Lazy saying it πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

So much for baby led weaning, obviously hasn’t done any research on the subject. One minute he has food in his hand and the next they are spoon feeding him, ffs make up your bloody minds 🀬😑😑
Whilst proudly declaring he's 'exclusively breastfed' πŸ˜‚
[/QUOTE]
Lazy really needs to check thru her own vlogs to see what she has said. Liars have to have good memories, something she lacks big time!😑🀬

Reactions: 8
So now the excuses are starting to come out ... Chris is blaming the rain on why it takes a very lot of time to make a skate video πŸ™„
Actually we haven’t had a lot of rain for absolutely ages !! twit !
I callllllll bullshiiiiiiiittttt
Spelling out a word in the comments? Has it come to that, Mr bleeping Tumble?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Spelling out a word in the comments? Has it come to that, Mr bleeping Tumble?
desperate times call for desperate measures!

Isn't it ironic how Sarah continually comes out with how Jace is a "cheeky boy and he's got all da toys" yet we never see him play with toys? If he has all the toys, Sarah, where the duck are they? Do you not think it would help his development to actually allow him to play with them rather than being stuck in a car seat all day with a camera shoved in his face?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25

Isn't it ironic how Sarah continually comes out with how Jace is a "cheeky boy and he's got all da toys" yet we never see him play with toys? If he has all the toys, Sarah, where the duck are they? Do you not think it would help his development to actually allow him to play with them rather than being stuck in a car seat all day with a camera shoved in his face?
It's actually really sad that he will grow up only knowing his Mum and Dad with a camera, rather than just his Mum and Dad. The camera is just as much part of the family as - well, I was going to say Prinny, but we all know the camera is favoured more than poor Prinny.

What a really sad upbringing.

Reactions: 23

My thoughts exactly! He doesn’t seem to have any toys unless they have been given to them by the IFAM πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

Reactions: 9
Yo, yo, Lazy... Cooooeeeee princess πŸ‘‹πŸ» πŸ‘‹πŸ» Are you and your 'friend' having a laugh? Β£6-something for colouring in sheets? You can print 'em off the Internet for free, chick. Good luck with that anyway πŸ˜‰

By the way, I'm glad the chrisisanonce account on Instagram has reproduced those classic shots of Creepy doing what comes most naturally to him - acting in a sleazy, predatory way. You're not a family vlogger. You're a scuzzball rinsing minors for money and attention - and more if you thought you could get away with it

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
So now the excuses are starting to come out ... Chris is blaming the rain on why it takes a very lot of time to make a skate video πŸ™„
Actually we haven’t had a lot of rain for absolutely ages !! twit !
I callllllll bullshiiiiiiiittttt
God i know what I'd love to spell out 1 letter per comment creepy

• Haha
Reactions: 5
He was supposed to finish the sk8ter boi video June last year πŸ˜€πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚ it must be an absolute blockbuster πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Didn't he have a post saying 'Big things are coming' or something, with comments disabled? That's a real branding genius at work πŸ‘ŒπŸ»πŸ€“

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Didn't he have a post saying 'Big things are coming' or something, with comments disabled? That's a real branding genius at work πŸ‘ŒπŸ»πŸ€“
what????? Does this mean his blockbuster is going to be more than the 2 trick dick puts up on YouTube πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ™Š

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yo, yo, Lazy... Cooooeeeee princess πŸ‘‹πŸ» πŸ‘‹πŸ» Are you and your 'friend' having a laugh? Β£6-something for colouring in sheets? You can print 'em off the Internet for free, chick. Good luck with that
Lazy, you might want to tell your β€˜friend’ that β€˜in lieu of’ means β€˜in place/ instead of’, for example - β€˜The famous celebrity chose to spend the night in a hotel with a fan, in lieu of his family’.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
4702D3C6-9814-4007-9DE0-A24C39008F7D.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.