The Ingham Family #57 Chris Ingham is the greatest most popular roller blade champion in world

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yo, yo, Lazy... Cooooeeeee princess 👋🏻 👋🏻 Are you and your 'friend' having a laugh? £6-something for colouring in sheets? You can print 'em off the Internet for free, chick. Good luck with that anyway 😉

By the way, I'm glad the chrisisanonce account on Instagram has reproduced those classic shots of Creepy doing what comes most naturally to him - acting in a sleazy, predatory way. You're not a family vlogger. You're a scuzzball rinsing minors for money and attention - and more if you thought you could get away with it
Wow a good wholesome family vlogger right there folks!! 🙈🤮
_20190923_234123.JPG
_20190923_234214.JPG

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I'm sorry but she has rented and whole office purely for the purpose of......... tiny crappy tacky little pop sockets🙄? What's the bets we never catch a glimpse of this 'office's 😂

Also, it's actually painful to watch her speak. She is so jittery and twitchy and constantly tripping over her words. She lives in a constant state of paranoia. That's probably why every time she goes out shopping she bring big bodyguard jane. It's a sad state of affairs when your only friend is your creepy mother in law.

Reactions: 13
Vlog breakdown:

- GET JACE OFF THE SIDE IN THAT BUMBO YOU bleeping MORONS!

- No, Jace didn't say Dada. He said gadgagdhagdghahdh - or something along those lines.

- Jace grabbing for the knives. Jesus Christ 🤦 somebody take that kid away from them already.

- Jace isn't advanced. If anything, he's actually behind in his development - thanks to you two, of course. He did not say Dada. He was mumbling like a baby does.

- Mental health - how about the mental health of the girls your husband groomed?

- They are so impulsive. Why wouldn't you sit down and plan what you need for the office first? Before going mental in IKEA (hoping her and Jane don't go for round 2 of hide and seek).

- Hey Jane, did you tell everybody in IKEA that Chris slept with Hayley? Or did you only tell one person?

- "one of you guys sent them" Hahahahaha! Poor old Mcflea doesn't even get a mention. Worst thing is - Sarah has her as a friend on Facebook too 😂

- Your 6 month old can't roll over because he never had/has tummy time. It's your own fault his development is delayed.

- GET JACE OFF THE COFFEE TABLE PLEASE. JUST KEEP HIM AND THE BUMBO ON THE BLOODY FLOOR!!

- Lazy, the whole point of baby led weaning is that they feed themselves. Please stop shoving your sausage fingers down the back of Jace's throat. Chris might like that kind of thing, but keep that for the bedroom.

- Wonder who Isabelle went for dinner with. Probably her Dad's side of the family, seeing as Sarah didn't even mention it.

- Chris went skating (to the Ibis) again. Still saying "y'all". hole.

- Kitchen is a tit tip as usual.

- Pitch black, feeding Jace, when he should really be in a routine getting ready to sleep.

- "next we need to get you a jumparoo" - didn't someone suggest that on here along with a highchair? You're welcome, Sarah.

They don't even end the vlog properly anymore. Probably because they pretend to act like the happy couple, and once Jace is put down for bed, they can stop the act and go back to hating each other again. Probably why they are moving Isabelle up to the playroom and moving the sofa bed to Isabelle's room. So Chris can sleep in there without it looking suspicious.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I have been busy so not seen the vlogs for a bit but I watched today’s and I know I’m fickle as fk but I liked today’s video :

IKEA + CUTIE JACE + FUN ESME = the best the inghams have to offer !

I Fast Forward the other parts !!! 😑

Reactions: 3
Vlog breakdown:

- GET JACE OFF THE SIDE IN THAT BUMBO YOU bleeping MORONS!

- No, Jace didn't say Dada. He said gadgagdhagdghahdh - or something along those lines.

- Jace grabbing for the knives. Jesus Christ 🤦 somebody take that kid away from them already.

- Jace isn't advanced. If anything, he's actually behind in his development - thanks to you two, of course. He did not say Dada. He was mumbling like a baby does.

- Mental health - how about the mental health of the girls your husband groomed?

- They are so impulsive. Why wouldn't you sit down and plan what you need for the office first? Before going mental in IKEA (hoping her and Jane don't go for round 2 of hide and seek).

- Hey Jane, did you tell everybody in IKEA that Chris slept with Hayley? Or did you only tell one person?

- "one of you guys sent them" Hahahahaha! Poor old Mcflea doesn't even get a mention. Worst thing is - Sarah has her as a friend on Facebook too 😂

- Your 6 month old can't roll over because he never had/has tummy time. It's your own fault his development is delayed.

- GET JACE OFF THE COFFEE TABLE PLEASE. JUST KEEP HIM AND THE BUMBO ON THE BLOODY FLOOR!!

- Lazy, the whole point of baby led weaning is that they feed themselves. Please stop shoving your sausage fingers down the back of Jace's throat. Chris might like that kind of thing, but keep that for the bedroom.

- Wonder who Isabelle went for dinner with. Probably her Dad's side of the family, seeing as Sarah didn't even mention it.

- Chris went skating (to the Ibis) again. Still saying "y'all". hole.

- Kitchen is a tit tip as usual.

- Pitch black, feeding Jace, when he should really be in a routine getting ready to sleep.

- "next we need to get you a jumparoo" - didn't someone suggest that on here along with a highchair? You're welcome, Sarah.

They don't even end the vlog properly anymore. Probably because they pretend to act like the happy couple, and once Jace is put down for bed, they can stop the act and go back to hating each other again. Probably why they are moving Isabelle up to the playroom and moving the sofa bed to Isabelle's room. So Chris can sleep in there without it looking suspicious.
I look forward to your vlog summary everyday! You are great!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I wanna know what that huge pile of post is doing in the kitchen. How can people let it sit thier like they do.

Reactions: 4
Jace on the counter in the new vlog reaching for the knives behind him. She didn't even move him away, I don't get why they keep putting him on counters? All it takes is one big push from him and he would be down, not to mention all the crap they leave around that he could get into.

Screen Shot 2019-09-24 at 18.03.06.jpg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
Haven't watched the vlog yet but sorry, what? Did Sarah really put her fingers in Jace's mouth? The other day she was saying it is a choking hazard!

Reactions: 5
Jace on the counter in the new vlog reaching for the knives behind him. She didn't even move him away, I don't get why they keep putting him on counters? All it takes is one big push from him and he would be down, not to mention all the crap they leave around that he could get into.

View attachment 43667
Hopefully now hes got a highchair that will stop

Reactions: 6
I'm sorry but she has rented and whole office purely for the purpose of......... tiny crappy tacky little pop sockets🙄? What's the bets we never catch a glimpse of this 'office's 😂

Also, it's actually painful to watch her speak. She is so jittery and twitchy and constantly tripping over her words. She lives in a constant state of paranoia. That's probably why every time she goes out shopping she bring big bodyguard jane. It's a sad state of affairs when your only friend is your creepy mother in law.
I am sure she is in a constant state of paranoia also as you say she just cant complete a sentence without twitching and playing with her hair and as far as saying Jace is so clever saying Daddy at 6 months old I dont think he is that clever as they never spend long enough with him to enable him to go forward with anything. Chris saying to Lazy "get yourself to bed and I will stay up with Jace" that proves he must be sleeping elsewhere and had to wait until Jace did go to sleep

Reactions: 5

View attachment 43667
Wanting to hit the headlines again aren’t they! What absolute moron’s they are!

Reactions: 6
Babies don't forget how to roll over once they get bigger 😂 Jace had never rolled over, I don't care what she says.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

View attachment 43667
The way he moved in the high chair was enough to show how he could easily push himself off the side.

Jace, mate. I know life as an Ingham is tough. I know you're force fed tit food daily. I know you have to look at that woman every day, and grow up having a groomer for a Dad. But you're only 6 months old. You have plenty of time to escape the Inghams. Put the knives down.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Chris said in Leeds and Manchester it was raining then shows a clip that he said was from hes day but the ground is bone dry? What a twit.they should name there vlogs Storytime with the Inghams

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Isla tslking over Esme yet again. Sarah did not tell her off once. The discipline chat was all bullshit then.

I am sure someone has mentioned on here recently about Isabelle needing more space. Taking our advice as usual but still calling us 'trolls'. No doubt it will be a 'surprise' that Isabelle already knows about.

Sarah is the sort of person who doesn't wash her hands after using the toilet and she is sticking her fingers in the mouth of a baby 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 21
I wonder if they will have Christmas at home this year or go away as they haven’t even had one Christmas in that house which I find odd or is that just me 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.