The Ingham Family #57 Chris Ingham is the greatest most popular roller blade champion in world

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Sarah is so pissed off about Family Fizz having more subs than them and the fact they are having a little boy too. When she fell pregnant she was probably hoping it would not happen so she could forever boast that she got the boy she desperately wanted and Georgie did not. She couldn't make it any more obvious. Jealous witch.
I will never forget when Sarah and Chris threw a hissy fit because "how would you feel if you was up all night editing a vlog only for the comment section to be full of people shouting *TOBY*" 🤣 they had a little tiff with family fizz over it then later agreed to meet in Brighton but whilst they were there George and Darren bailed on them 🤣 it was fantastic. What wasn't fantastic is I think esme was poorly

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Custard is not recommended for a baby due to the high content of fat. Another parenting fail from the Inghams. Weaning should start with natural foods like fruit and veg.

I doubt Sarah and Chris would discipline their children. They are the sort of parents who would let their children run wild in shops.

• Angry
Reactions: 12
They took the girls out for dinner and it was raining but none of them took a coat? Are they fr, thats ridiculous. Its obviously raining so take a freaking coat ffs

Reactions: 7
Here's the vlog where it all unfolded. What strikes me as gross is them allowing isla to play on the bathroom floor of a hotel. Thought Chris was a germ freak

If anyone knows a way to watch these without giving them a view and ultimately a wage, could you please remind me how

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 2
I think the reason they didn't go out in the tin can this weekend is because it's still another week til pay weekend and maybe he has to work a month in lieu 🤷

Also look at his weak chin, he's just a minger!

IMG_20190924_002943-01.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Oh my god, the police station shot - drop me out 😂😂😂

Here’s the thing one trick dickwad - some of us have family members and friends in the police, so I can say that your threats and little show of the station are frankly, just embarrassing. You know you’ve got nothing.

Someone mentioned that it could be to do with getting a pass to go to America... I could be wrong, but for a pardon, is it not the embassy that has to be involved?

I had a friend that was going to work on a cruise ship that would enter American water. She had to go see the embassy as she had a criminal record, basically getting a pardon so she wouldn’t get carted off by the authorities once she entered American waters.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Custard is not recommended for a baby due to the high content of fat. Another parenting fail from the Inghams. Weaning should start with natural foods like fruit and veg.

I doubt Sarah and Chris would discipline their children. They are the sort of parents who would let their children run wild in shops.
Yeah, remember hide and seek in ikea? 😠

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
No she is actually wearing make-up which I might add is getting to be a common thing at the moment, how old is she? 10!!!!!

haha he is only ever out with 2 boys and boys they are and that's only because creeps has got all the camera gear 😂😂😂😂

Ok so Isabelle has social issues, I feel so sorry for this poor girl, you can guarantee that she has been told about creepster by friends etc, her counselling for one is most definitely because she can no longer stand the outside world, YOU did this to her, as her mother you stood back and watched it all happen and THEN stood by him how the hel l is that girl going to go out and get a job, live her life with these emotional scars YOU have made her the shell she is because money was just too important and now that's running out what has she got left but an empty shell, you are a vile human being with no remorse and certainly no mother material to do what you did!!!!!!!

Your other daughter is 10 wearing foundation and hiding her freckles why? Because her father always takes the piss so now here you have another child with upcoming issues , what do you care hey?

If you are planning on venturing out on your own (which I don't think you could handle one bit ) then I'm sorry you lost my vote a year ago and especially now your children are showing the effects of his perverted antics and your complete lack of care!!!

Do you really need an office for pop sockets although I bet creepy pushed you to getting one as all of them were messing up his house 😂😂😂😂and

Oh and got to get this one in , do not compare yourselves to Family Fizz hahahahaha yes lazy we can because they are a family blogging channel just like you trouble is they are counting there millions while you count your pop sockets!!!!!
Well said I couldn’t put it better myself I remember Izzy back in the early vlogs how happy and care free she used to be. I always wonder when they put her in private school she lost a lot of friends as they all went to a state school and lost touch even before the no situation and when the tit hit the fan it just escalated more

Reactions: 10
Lil boo boos speech hasn’t improved, think she should go to speech therapy. 🤦‍♀️

Well said I couldn’t put it better myself I remember Izzy back in the early vlogs how happy and care free she used to be. I always wonder when they put her in private school she lost a lot of friends as they all went to a state school and lost touch even before the no situation and when the tit hit the fan it just escalated more
So I guess lazy won’t be applying for celebrity mother of the year! Not a mother’s bootlace!!! Another thing that pisses me off the pronunciation of the word US, it’s USSSSSS, not uzzzz.

Weak chin 😂😂😂
My father had an expression for people like creepy, “he looks like he was strained thru a condom during conception” yes Dad I think you are right on the money 🤣🙊

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15

And in the vlog she said that Jace had put a crisp on the camera, so there's another thing added to the weaning list

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Oh my god, the police station shot - drop me out 😂😂😂

Here’s the thing one trick dickwad - some of us have family members and friends in the police, so I can say that your threats and little show of the station are frankly, just embarrassing. You know you’ve got nothing.

Someone mentioned that it could be to do with getting a pass to go to America... I could be wrong, but for a pardon, is it not the embassy that has to be involved?

I had a friend that was going to work on a cruise ship that would enter American water. She had to go see the embassy as she had a criminal record, basically getting a pardon so she wouldn’t get carted off by the authorities once she entered American waters.
But by some amazing twist of luck, he doesn’t have a criminal record (that we know of) all he has really is a very bad reputation with members of the public willing to contact overseas officials.

I think it may have been some sort of statement to say that he is innocent of any committed crime and to explain that he’s currently pursuing individuals who make these kind of contacts, so like a sort of big excuse as to why any tip offs have been made, on official police headed paper.

Cause you know, it’s completely normal, I carry a copy of my DBS check every time I go on my hols 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I'm wondering what menacing threat they can drop in a vlog, next. Maybe Sarah doing her usual 'Goooooood morning, IFam' whilst swinging the camera around in the kitchen, subtley revealing Chris having tea and biscuits with a copper in the background

'Chris - is - just - finishing - up - a - very - imporatanT - mee-Ting ecsetra ecsetra'

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
'Chris - is - just - finishing - up - a - very - imporatanT - mee-Ting ecsetra ecseatra'
[/QUOTE]
Who else read that sentence and could hear Lazy saying it 😂😂😂

And in the vlog she said that Jace had put a crisp on the camera, so there's another thing added to the weaning list
So much for baby led weaning, obviously hasn’t done any research on the subject. One minute he has food in his hand and the next they are spoon feeding him, ffs make up your bloody minds 🤬😡😡

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.