The Ingham Family #57 Chris Ingham is the greatest most popular roller blade champion in world

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
'Chris - is - just - finishing - up - a - very - imporatanT - mee-Ting ecsetra ecseatra'
Who else read that sentence and could hear Lazy saying it 😂😂😂

So much for baby led weaning, obviously hasn’t done any research on the subject. One minute he has food in his hand and the next they are spoon feeding him, ffs make up your bloody minds 🤬😡😡
[/QUOTE]

Whilst proudly declaring he's 'exclusively breastfed' 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It's a shame isobelle will never have any real independence under her mother's reign because if I had created the tit storms of dramas they have caused I'd doubt i would let my kids out to (if I had kids) in fear of my kids getting beat up ect the Ingham's have stole any reality from Thier kids for Thier greed they. Should remember every action has consequences

Reactions: 10
I will never forget when Sarah and Chris threw a hissy fit because "how would you feel if you was up all night editing a vlog only for the comment section to be full of people shouting *TOBY*" 🤣 they had a little tiff with family fizz over it then later agreed to meet in Brighton but whilst they were there George and Darren bailed on them 🤣 it was fantastic. What wasn't fantastic is I think esme was poorly
Although in some respects I agree with Sarah the 2 channels are not alike. There’s the inghams posting their daily trips to Matalan and Morrison’s - FF have never really done that kind of mundane day to day vlogging - they’ve always been more about challenges and pranks, these days especially ones which involve wasting large sums of money. The former don’t have cash to flash and it shows, the latter have too much cash to flash which they do in a pretty vulgar way. Both suck.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I thought that teenager skaters/ bladers with their anti social rail riding behaviours would have a healthy disdain for the po po. It’s not doing his street cred any favours... ‘Mister Policeman, people on the internet don’t like me perving on young girls, my Mum tried to stop them but can you help her please?’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Here's the vlog where it all unfolded. What strikes me as gross is them allowing isla to play on the bathroom floor of a hotel. Thought Chris was a germ freak

If anyone knows a way to watch these without giving them a view and ultimately a wage, could you please remind me how

No, he's just a freak 🤣

Reactions: 7
Although in some respects I agree with Sarah the 2 channels are not alike. There’s the inghams posting their daily trips to Matalan and Morrison’s - FF have never really done that kind of mundane day to day vlogging - they’ve always been more about challenges and pranks, these days especially ones which involve wasting large sums of money. The former don’t have cash to flash and it shows, the latter have too much cash to flash which they do in a pretty vulgar way. Both suck.
I actually don’t mind FF, they live a vegan lifestyle (not for me, I like my meat lol) don’t throw rubbish food down the kids throats, the travel vlogs actually show them looking at interesting things not just water parks and theme rides. They do giveaways, something lazy and creepy would never do. They don’t go on rants so they to me are just vanilla.😌

Reactions: 11
So now the excuses are starting to come out ... Chris is blaming the rain on why it takes a very lot of time to make a skate video 🙄
Actually we haven’t had a lot of rain for absolutely ages !! twit !
I callllllll bullshiiiiiiiittttt
1 letter per comment!! Is that to up the comments, more interaction ecseturah ecseturah??

Reactions: 19
H
Custard is not recommended for a baby due to the high content of fat. Another parenting fail from the Inghams. Weaning should start with natural foods like fruit and veg.

I doubt Sarah and Chris would discipline their children. They are the sort of parents who would let their children run wild in shops.
They do let their kids run riot in shops like Ikea they run about daft and they never get told to stop in fact Chris joins in with them

Reactions: 8
So now the excuses are starting to come out ... Chris is blaming the rain on why it takes a very lot of time to make a skate video 🙄
Why is he blaming the rain yesterday it didn’t rain until about 5 did it by that he should of been picking the children up from school

Reactions: 11
No, he's just a freak 🤣
As far as I know you can watch on hook tube and they dont get the vote or whatever it is in order to gain money I have watched them a few times that way but I dont know if it is true that they dont get paid.

Reactions: 3
As far as I know you can watch on hook tube and they dont get the vote or whatever it is in order to gain money I have watched them a few times that way but I dont know if it is true that they dont get paid.
Hooktube gives them views now. I think this is the site you can watch with no ads without giving a view to the channels 😊

Reactions: 2
Oh my god, the police station shot - drop me out 😂😂😂

Here’s the thing one trick dickwad - some of us have family members and friends in the police, so I can say that your threats and little show of the station are frankly, just embarrassing. You know you’ve got nothing.

Someone mentioned that it could be to do with getting a pass to go to America... I could be wrong, but for a pardon, is it not the embassy that has to be involved?

I had a friend that was going to work on a cruise ship that would enter American water. She had to go see the embassy as she had a criminal record, basically getting a pardon so she wouldn’t get carted off by the authorities once she entered American waters.
Exactly.

How old is he? He must think he is 16. Talks like a kid from the hood.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
I'm wondering what menacing threat they can drop in a vlog, next. Maybe Sarah doing her usual 'Goooooood morning, IFam' whilst swinging the camera around in the kitchen, subtley revealing Chris having tea and biscuits with a copper in the background

'Chris - is - just - finishing - up - a - very - imporatanT - mee-Ting ecsetra ecsetra'
Don’t give them ideas they will pay someone to dress up & pretend to be a police officer 🙈😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.