The Ingham Family #55 Summer was a flop and now the views are gonna drop.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Vlog's off to a good start
"We would never ever walk away..." (from Jace in his new seat high up on the counter)
"We would obviously never leave him in danger..."

Yeah, unless it's on a beach. In a foreign country.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 50
First Mcdonalds.? duck off, he's not even 6 months old. tit parents! They should know better as well, much better as they should be setting an example to each of their subscribers.

Reactions: 17
They are doing these Vlog titles for Click bait, they read on here, see what will get people talking and watching and basically name their Vlogs to get ‘hate views’. This site in some respect plays into their hands, they are the kind of people that will stoop however low they need to go to get views. They sell out their kids constantly, nothing would surprise me, next vlog will be ‘we left baby on his own to see what would happen ‘.......

• Haha
Reactions: 25
First Mcdonalds.? duck off, he's not even 6 months old. tit parents! They should know better as well, much better as they should be setting an example to each of their subscribers.
Its alright because monster munch has too much salt so mcdonalds should be fine

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
That vlog title is disgraceful. That's one for social services I think.

Bloody vile clickbaity arseholes, the pair of them.

• Angry
Reactions: 13
It really annoys me how "well known" people moan about viewers opinions! Your putting yourself out there for the world. U have to expect it

I mean if titling your vlogg this isnt asking for crappy comments i dont know what is!
That face he's pulling in the vlog title...that's a face only a mother can love 🤢😱
Imagine being married to that. Actually on second thoughts don't.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
You don't need to be unimpressed Sarah, maybe just don't feed your 5 month old McDonald's. It's not like he can stroll in there and order himself a happy meal.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That face he's pulling in the vlog title...that's a face only a mother can love 🤢😱
Imagine being married to that. Actually on second thoughts don't.
Haha yep!

I mean to be fair they didn't feed him McDonalds on purpose unlike the SacconeJolys did with their baby, so it's a bit like Ronald McDonald lead weaning but..., still. I'd rather not. A chicken nugget right after the boob, that can't be good! His tastebuds must be all confused.

I can never get over the fact that they are selling their baby. I mean, one day he's gonna grow up and god knows how many people will have a Jace doll at home and have done god knows what to that doll.

Reactions: 8
Haha yep!

I mean to be fair they didn't feed him McDonalds on purpose unlike the SacconeJolys did with their baby, so it's a bit like Ronald McDonald lead weaning but..., still. I'd rather not. A chicken nugget right after the boob, that can't be good! His tastebuds must be all confused.

I can never get over the fact that they are selling their baby. I mean, one day he's gonna grow up and god knows how many people will have a Jace doll at home and have done god knows what to that doll.
They did feed him mcdonalds on purpose - they hold it right in front of his face and then make out 'he just reached and grab for it' Chris was doing it at the end massively and could have easily moved it away. They are just a pair of idiots

And course you do charity stuff all the time Sarah, that's why Isla could only remember the one where you filmed it for the vlog

Sarah telling us to buy homeless people a sandwich - sure they love having 302 cheese sandwiches a day Sarah. Also made out they had a 'trolley' and it was a bottle of water, a cheese sandwich and some crisps

• Sad
Reactions: 21
A few minutes in and ive come to the conclusion, the eyebrow lady is a member of tattle...
Screenshot_20190912-173502_YouTube.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 67
Eyebrows still look tit.

Hate it every time they go to Scary Shortle. Such freaky dolls.

Still claiming Esme designed that bib. Plus another undeclared ad for Mary Shortle.

'Exciting future plans' probably planning the next Ingham baby so they can sell another one.

So she 'told him no' and let him take it anyway. these two just do not know how to be parents. Chris told her to let him have it then he let him have ketchup. Social Services need to do a visit and have a serious word with them.

They only gave the homeless people the food for the vlog.

Reactions: 16
They did feed him mcdonalds on purpose - they hold it right in front of his face and then make out 'he just reached and grab for it' Chris was doing it at the end massively and could have easily moved it away. They are just a pair of idiots
I thought Chris was massively manipulating the situation there to make Sarah look bad. He knows exactly what he's doing.

I don't often feel sorry for Sarah but there's something deeply nasty and resentful about Chris and he seems to be taking it out on her. She needs to get out.

Reactions: 12
I thought Chris was massively manipulating the situation there to make Sarah look bad. He knows exactly what he's doing.

I don't often feel sorry for Sarah but there's something deeply nasty and resentful about Chris and he seems to be taking it out on her. She needs to get out.
Nah, still no sympathy for Sarah - she was holding it right in front of his face teasing him with it - she's done it before with food then made out hes just desperate and grabbed it

Any sympathy I would have had (I had zero) for her would have been lost with the homeless bullshit anyway - pay for them to stay in a hostel or go and work in a soup kitchen or something ffs

Reactions: 18
What annoys me is they act like jace grabs the food and there’s nothing they can do. No, you purposely ordered chicken nuggets knowing he was going to have one, you then sit it in front of him of course he will grab it. He’s 5 months old you can’t take it off of him? let’s all let a 5 month old baby decide what it eats. You’ve got to laugh, you’d expect it from first time mums but a mum of 4? She acts like she wouldn’t let him eat it so took it off him, that’s why Chris is sittting it infront of him at the end again? There bloody nuts. Wouldn’t be that if he choked.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
This vlog has it all tonight!!! Who says to a homeless person "have a good night!"
That's been said before by creepy to a homeless person. Absolute no thought out of his mouth. I give up watching for hate views, I just enjoy reading here and look forward to the screen shots. The Inghams repulse me what they do for money and free ride.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.