The Ingham Family #55 Summer was a flop and now the views are gonna drop.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sarah acting like she's the bleeping Dalai Lama handing out Sainsbury's basics sandwiches.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Ffs just seen the title of the latest car crash... They are just trolling themselves at this point and looking for hate

Reactions: 11
I knew it wouldn’t be long before this CLICKBAIT made an appearance.

They’re doing it on purpose it’s obvious.

I think it’s best not to react at their abysmal parenting choices.

Reactions: 17
I think it’s best not to react at their abysmal parenting choices.
Completely agree. The more we talk about baby Jace being fed a nugget, the less we talk about Chris being a complete penis and having a thing for younger girls.

He does the editing, he's got it all planned out.

Reactions: 27
Completely agree. The more we talk about baby Jace being fed a nugget, the less we talk about Chris being a complete penis and having a thing for younger girls.

I saw an ice cream van with the registration CII EWW today. Wonder if that's his day job 😂 it did say beware children on the back.

• Haha
Reactions: 20

I disagree. We can talk about both but they're failing that boy. I worry about his stomach and how he will be in the future. They're setting him up to be an obese child.

• Sad

Oh most definitely

Reactions: 3
I know Sarah and Chris think it’s funny Jace having a chicken nugget and grabbing at chips but babies kidneys can’t actually cope with salt like that ! I used to make my own homemade stock to make baby meals ( now they do stock cubes for babies ) because I was so worried about my babies salt intake !!
So now we can add chicken nuggets to the list of crap they have given Jace !

Reactions: 13
I disagree. We can talk about both but they're failing that boy. I worry about his stomach and how he will be in the future. They're setting him up to be an obese child.
People can definitely talk about what they like, but Chris is manipulating everyone into talking about what he wants them to with that title.

I don't believe Jace is constantly chewing on unhealthy food, he has been eating fruit and veg if Sarah is to be believed (perhaps debatable) but Chris only really chooses to show Jace eating crap and like tonight has even made a thumbnail out of it, and that s for a reason. "Baby eating a mango" is never going to pull in the same interaction. Positive or negative, it's all good for their analytics and they seem to be desperate for £££

Reactions: 15
People can definitely talk about what they like, but Chris is manipulating everyone into talking about what he wants them to with that title.

I don't believe Jace is constantly chewing on unhealthy food, he has been eating fruit and veg if Sarah is to be believed (perhaps debatable) but Chris only really chooses to show Jace eating crap and like tonight has even made a thumbnail out of it, and that s for a reason. "Baby eating a mango" is never going to pull in the same interaction. Positive or negative, it's all good for their analytics.
I agree Chris is editing it to stop people talking about him. Maybe Jace does eat better off camera but he is still 5 months old and has ate all that crap we've seen him eat on the vlogs. It's all still gone into his stomach for views and vlog titles.
That to me is neglectful parenting and they're exploiting him for views and money!

Reactions: 12
I wouldn't put it past them for the 'exciting plans' to be that they are off to America for a while soon. It would explain why they had to rush sign all the certificates. Plus the sorting out of the clothes seems odd. Why would they be getting rid of so many clothes? Seemed a bit odd to me. They wouldn't want to declare it of course.

Reactions: 4
Whilst their dumb followers keep watching and thinking that everything they do is positive and inspirational because they are young and don’t know any better then Sarah & Chris will continue to do what they’re doing.

Personally I don’t understand why child health professionals are not involved.
I mean they plaster their tit parenting all over the Internet FFS.

A friend of mine had a call recently from someone from safeguarding. She’d been having a slightly heated arguement with her 14yr old daughter and a neighbour reported her to the housing association she’s with.

They seemed to take this more seriously then these dimwits who are actually harming their children mentally, physically & emotionally.

• Sad
Whilst their dumb followers keep watching and thinking that everything they do is positive and inspirational because they are young and don’t know any better then Sarah & Chris will continue to do what they’re doing.

Personally I don’t understand why child health professionals are not involved.
I mean they plaster their tit parenting all over the Internet FFS.

A friend of mine had a call recently from someone from safeguarding. She’d been having a slightly heated arguement with her 14yr old daughter and a neighbour reported her to the housing association she’s with.

They seemed to take this more seriously then these dimwits who are actually harming their children mentally, physically & emotionally.
We had safeguarding involved because I had called 111 3 times in 8 weeks as my son was unwell with a cold/chest infections. They asked if I knew how to get an appointment with my GP.

I was a community nurse at the time, based at my GP practice.

Surely HV are involved with the family being all over the internet?

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I agree Chris is editing it to stop people talking about him. Maybe Jace does eat better off camera but he is still 5 months old and has ate all that crap we've seen him eat on the vlogs. It's all still gone into his stomach for views and vlog titles.
That to me is neglectful parenting and they're exploiting him for views and money!

I agree they are exploiting him. He'll know it when he's older.

I do think they read here and have a laugh at comments getting worked up over Jace licking a chicken nugget. He is breast fed, appears to be fed appropriate food off camera - they know that so probably don't care what we think.

I like to think of Chris knowing that we all know that he tried to get a very young looking 16 year old to go skinny dipping with him on holiday in Florida whilst his wife and kids were tucked up in bed and how his mother admits he bedded a teenager in the Leeds Ibis! Hi Chris 🖕

• Heart
Reactions: 13
This is a fake account made by the Ingham trolls and they are friend requesting people to intimidate them. If anyone gets a friend request please block, ignore and report it as fake.

A quick google search of the image comes up with this:

• Angry
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.