Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Whatliesbeneath

VIP Member
I come on here every now and then just to say how ugly chris ingham is. I know we shouldnt judge on looks but hes already a nonce let me add how ugly he is too

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69

Jamhead

VIP Member
A few minutes in and ive come to the conclusion, the eyebrow lady is a member of tattle...
Screenshot_20190912-173502_YouTube.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 67
When I was watching the vlog yesterday, I thought of something and it has haunted me ever since. Picture this: you are a teacher and you teach one of the ingham kids and parents evening comes around. It’s the ingham turn and your ready to meet the parents. As you look ahead of you , a man walks toward you and you think “surely this isn’t esmes parents ” creepy Chris ingham stares back at you with his unhealthily greasy mop of hair half covered by the same beanie he has worn every day for the entirety of his kids lives. He’s wearing a dodgy looking chain necklace and the grey jumper that he wore in 45 degree heat a few weeks ago. His trousers are bag down as if he tries to be a 2010 fashion icon- but it has not worked. Next to him stands his wife. You wonder “hmm where’s that baby that esme hasn’t shut up about all year” but he’s still in the car, but it’s ok, because they have their eyes on him at all times, because he’s actually in Sarah’s arms you see but it looks much further away because they are using a wide angles lens. Sarah starts by asking you “ has she done some juicy juicy work?” And Chris greets you with the words “hey man what’s up” and its in that moment that a career change is in order.

• Haha
Reactions: 58

moimoi

VIP Member
Lmao JaackMaate's new video. He ordered a rubber Jace online but they rang to tell him they had sold out...

The call that his friend takes on his behalf is so funny.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 57
‘Major mum guilt’

No!

Sarah, you:
Stay in bed rather than get up to help your kids get ready and take them to school.
Complain when your child wants you to play with them.
Complain that your baby is ‘fussy’ because he has basic needs like food and comfort.
Were considering buying a caravan where your three girls would have to share a one double bed for over a month.
Isolate your kids from their friends for ‘content’
Refuse to let your kids grow up.
Don’t take your kids to any of their doctor, dentist, eye appoint etc because it’s easier to send your husband.
Deny your kids feelings.
Eat things you bought specifically for your kids.
Drag your exhausted children on holiday after holiday because you’re bored at home doing nothing all term.
Can’t be arsed getting your kids into a routine that would benefit them.
Don’t give them time to do their homework.
Give one child something without the other.
Full on favour one child over the rest.
Exploit your children’s privacy to make a quick buck.
Stay with a man for convenience rather than set an example and show your daughters what you do when your partner doesn’t treat you properly.

You do not have an ounce of mum guilt. You’re an insult to mothers everywhere!

• Heart
Reactions: 57

String Man

VIP Member
I see Jaaackmaates purchased the Jace doll!oops I’m a bit behind lol
No, he got a phone call from the Shergar shop saying they couldn't supply one until Christmas so he didn't go ahead with the purchase.

I bet the little shop-hobbit who paints the dolls is working her arthritic fingers to the bone keeping up with orders. Hopefully the stress will get to her and she hits the bottle one night and ends up painting all the dolls with a Chris barcode fringe.

1567627882287.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 51

lemonandlime

VIP Member
Vlog's off to a good start
"We would never ever walk away..." (from Jace in his new seat high up on the counter)
"We would obviously never leave him in danger..."

Yeah, unless it's on a beach. In a foreign country.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 50

String Man

VIP Member
isn't that a hat on backwards ?
Could well be, I thought it was an elasticated hairband tbh . Nothing would surprise me in the world of Ingham/Ingram shite looking hair 🤷‍♀️ Brushed forwards, backwards ... the wheelchair hairstyle of dreams.

1568243191282.png

"Why not have the wonky bastards tattooed on instead"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

Maisie842

VIP Member
Sarah, I don't care what you do to your face, how you wear your makeup or hair. You do know that whatever you do isn't going to make a jot of difference to your actions over the last year or so. People don't think you're ugly because of your aesthetics, they see who you are... it might be easier to make those changes instead and much harder to put in the work to righting the wrongs, but you need to do the right thing for the sake of your children.

Would you be happy as a mother if any of your girls married someone who treated them the way you have been treated?

Chris, same question as a father. You have 3 daughters. Is your own behaviour okay by you too?? How would you react if Isabelle received the same message as Jess when she was just 16? Asking her to leave the safety of her parents in a foreign country, keeping it a secret. Thank god this meet up never took place.

In the meantime I will continue to rip the absolute piss out of your shitshow vlogs and support anyone else who does because you do not deserve your platform as an "influencer".

We all take the piss, but you both seem to have no idea what damage you have caused to young lives. Happily take the title of a "troll" for having this opinion!

• Heart
Reactions: 48

Isla Vass

This makes me so incredibly angry. September 11th was an horrific day that changed the world.
It happened 18 years ago so she's known about it all this time so why the sudden recognition today about living your life to the full?
And also how many times does she have to bang on about turning down opportunities because of what people will say. Just either accept them or don't, just stop moaning about it.
One thing I can’t stand is people taking terrible tragedy's like 9/11 and making it about themselves. Nobody cares about you turning down what’s probably a load of shite Sarah.
Pay your respects or shut the fuck up.

• Heart
Reactions: 46

String Man

VIP Member
I was trying to work out what that picture of Sarah I posted earlier reminded me of.

Got it now.

1567786958957.png
1567786866649.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
‘Obviously the first thing Isabelle wants to look at is the beauty section’
Why is that obvious? You had her playing with dolls two weeks ago and now you’re trying to claim she’s some typical teenager? Make up you mind.

You’re out shopping for Isabelle. No one cares what you like Sarah. Calm down.

‘My girls LOVE stationery’
If only they’d been allowed pick out their own bits for school then.

Talk of what a messy eater Esme is but nothing of Isla. Maybe take your own snout out of your food trough long enough to tell them to eat slower and more carefully but I guess that’d be too much like parenting.

Finally I’m amazed an exclusively breast fed baby like Jace could go hours at home not needing a feed 🍼

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

CheekyChappy

That moment the Inghams walk in and Ronald realises he’s no longer the biggest ginger clown in the building.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

Holly2107

lurker here, finally being brave 😱 the Sunday times have released top 100 influencers… the ingham family are named as 25?! They mention the controversies but still can’t believe they are even on the list lmao

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 42

Porkiepies

VIP Member
I can't believe people are more interested in eyebrows than the revelation that Chris has admitted to sleeping with one of the girls, his mother is in direct contact with those that were very abusive, threatening and cruel on Twitter, Sarah's friend infiltrated the group that were outspoken about the Inghams and played them all along with McPhee and Wendie.
This is proof of how manipulative and underhand the Inghams are and how his mother is a main player in covering up his indiscretions.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 41