The Ingham Family #55 Summer was a flop and now the views are gonna drop.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lazy trying to be creative on her plastic tat 💩🤪
Loved how granny had to ‘source’ the packaging for them. One search on amazon and Sarah would have found those. She’s just so greedy. Surely if you are raking in on merch you’d get professional pictures taken

If lazy & creepy are going to be in charge of merchandise does this mean the ifam will never see It or a penny of their money or their parents money?
And you won’t be able to complain when it’s taken 4 months to arrive because you’ll just be a hater and they’ll have your address to doxx you

Reactions: 20
Loved how granny had to ‘source’ the packaging for them. One search on amazon and Sarah would have found those. She’s just so greedy. Surely if you are raking in on merch you’d get professional pictures taken

And you won’t be able to complain when it’s taken 4 months to arrive because you’ll just be a hater and they’ll have your address to doxx you
But Lazy is a professional photographer she’s got the wide angle lense to prove it 🤪🤪🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 16
But Lazy is a professional photographer she’s got the wide angle lense to prove it 🤪🤪🤪
Oh yeah, she’s so creative she said so the other day whilst spreading brand new merch across the carpet the dog rolls around on 😂

There’s only one pop socket in that picture, the lens makes it look like more

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Lazy trying to be creative on her plastic tat 💩🤪

I come from a creative background, and this photo is making me seriously twitchy! It just doesn’t go at all, any of it?! The colours ... the random soft toned floral ‘display’ 😭

No no no ... I can’t unsee it ☹

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Idea for you Sarah. Why not show the pop socket In use. On an actual phone. Surrounded by some fake flowers in a basket doesn’t really sell it

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Was Jace born in March? If so, I'd be quite concerned if I didn't anticipate my babies 6 - 9 month clothes fitting till he's around 10 months..

Sarah's insta. Ifam condoms 😂😂 Bang on brand with those

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Jace seemed to have his jabs really late? My baby is just over 4.5 months and had her last lot yesterday and Jace is at least a whole month older than my baby 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Jace seemed to have his jabs really late? My baby is just over 4.5 months and had her last lot yesterday and Jace is at least a whole month older than my baby 🤷‍♀️
Because they carted him off all summer when he was meant to have had them.

Chris couldn’t go with Sarah to get them done, granny had to hold him whilst Sarah sat in the corner. These two really are pathetic

Im still not understanding the ‘we can’t give returns as the items are custom made to order’.... no they are not! They are all the same and say ifam on and could easily be resold. Made to order would be if it had a fans name on etc.... surely they are breaking trading standards by trying to scam this.

They’ve got over 10,000 in stock so must have bought them DIRT CHEAP.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
They’re at 8, 12 and 16 weeks. Jace’s must be very late!!! My doctor wasn’t happy that I delayed my baby’s first lot by one week.

Reactions: 7
I can't imagine what this food is doing to Jaces stomach :(

I love she didn't share the price of the outfit her nan got!

I saw the coats Isla and Esme got in asda today and they feel awful and cheap!
Thats typical of her buy the cheapest article possible cant spend our money sorry the girls money on clothes we want to travel !!!!

My take on Sarah’s brows: I got mine microbladed about 18 months ago by one of the best in my city. She said that your eyebrows aren’t identical (sisters not twins) but a good microblade-r should follow the natural brow bone and your eyebrows always start at the corner of your eye (sometimes a bit further in). Giving my personal opinion it seems Sarah may have overplucked them back when it was cool to overpluck brows and her stylist isn’t as experienced to recognised that they shouldn’t be *that* wonky. Also, microbladed brows should look fluffy with natural looking hair strokes, which hers certainly don’t. Mine ended up looking quite harsh during the healing process due to the pigment scabbing and healing but that wasn’t for a good 3 days after, and they went back to normal after a few days. She’s clearly got them done by any Tom, Dick or Harry who would do them at a discounted price.
Think she only got that person to do them as she offered to do it for free and that suits Lazy to a T so she doesn't care how far the girl had to travel or the expense she would be out of pocket as long as Lazy didn't need to pay

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Thats typical of her buy the cheapest article possible cant spend our money sorry the girls money on clothes we want to travel !!!!

Think she only got that person to do them as she offered to do it for free and that suits Lazy to a T so she doesn't care how far the girl had to travel or the expense she would be out of pocket as long as Lazy didn't need to pay
Let's face it, it's not like she's going to get a tit load of new clients from the mega IFAM army. Most have barely reached puberty FFS far less needing their eyebrows microbladed

Reactions: 9
I bought mine at the pound shop it’s a rose gold square with a ring which you can use to stand it up , job done and it matches my phone colour they also had silver , yellow gold and black and patterned ones ,
I’d rather take my chances it’s stuck like glue I’m waiting for the complaints when a ton of teens end up with their screens smashed 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
They’re at 8, 12 and 16 weeks. Jace’s must be very late!!! My doctor wasn’t happy that I delayed my baby’s first lot by one week.
The doctor apparently told her to delay the first lot as it was meant to be on the day before they flew to Majorca.

Reactions: 2
We had the same issue with my eldest (however, it was the doctor's who gave us the appointment, so I did tell the nurse where to shove her judgement). But to actively leave it for months leaves your child vulnerable.

I wonder what set of jabs he had... I can't imagine it being the 16 week ones.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.