The Ingham Family #55 Summer was a flop and now the views are gonna drop.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We had safeguarding involved because I had called 111 3 times in 8 weeks as my son was unwell with a cold/chest infections. They asked if I knew how to get an appointment with my GP.

I was a community nurse at the time, based at my GP practice.

Surely HV are involved with the family being all over the internet?
You really would think someone was involved, especially with the fact they left him on a beach!

I'm sorry you have been through that when all you were doing was getting your child help.

Reactions: 3
I agree they are exploiting him. He'll know it when he's older.

I do think they read here and have a laugh at comments getting worked up over Jace licking a chicken nugget. He is breast fed, appears to be fed appropriate food off camera - they know that so probably don't care what we think.

I like to think of Chris knowing that we all know that he tried to get a very young looking 16 year old to go skinny dipping with him on holiday in Florida whilst his wife and kids were tucked up in bed and how his mother admits he bedded a teenager in the Leeds Ibis! Hi Chris 🖕
Jane admitted that? When and where!?

I'd understand feeding jace one frie if they're so desperate for him to eat McDonald's but a chicken nugget is to much for a 5 month old

Reactions: 5
The ingham family,
roller blading dad micro blading mum , spoiled iddy biddy and junk eating son

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Another project with Mary shortles? Because your last one is doing fantastically 👍 Are you making a scrapbook of all your newspaper articles to show your grandchildren along with your oh so riveting story about how you lost a small part of your luggage at an airport briefly and then found it again?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Sarah saying how Jace LOVES sugary stuff like donuts but not veg... definitely takes after his mother 🤡

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Ironically they are paying for Isabelle and Esme to have a private education yet they are both unable to master the English language or feed their baby a suitable diet and put their fortune before the welfare of their own child. Morals and how to behave should be taught by your parents no amount of money thrown at the girls education is going to help them if they have Sarah and Chris as role models on how to behave. From belittling domestic abuse to texting with teenage girls to feeding your baby junk food, the list goes on, and to be honest we are only giving them more click bait titles to use...

Reactions: 12
Anyone got screenshots for this Jane admittance thing please? Not being annoying, just want to know what you’re talking about.

Reactions: 1
I hope they’re appreciating how good the girls are about eating because with the way they’re going with Jace they’re making a rod for their own back. Few years from now he’ll be on nothing but junk and Sarah will be complaining about what a fussy eater he is. Wonder why 🙄

Does any one else think if the tit didn’t hit the fan last year that this two so called parents would be acting like they are with jace 🤷‍♀️

I've not watched the vlog. Not going to watch the vlog. Utterly disgusting - whether it's clickbait/trolling/whatever. It's just vile.

That poor boy's kidneys. I just can't even attempt to watch a vlog filled with child abuse.

Reactions: 9
Little tip for Chris and Sarah since their 5 month old baby seems to like to eat 'ALL de fooooood' including chicken nuggets and other varieties of salty and sugary tit, and just won't seem to take 'No' for an answer...

Simply removing foodstuffs from child's hand, usually works 😉

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
This just appeared on my Twitter feed, didn’t someone comment here earlier about them going to the US 🤔🤔🤔 A5832095-CDAA-4B3D-9DEA-130946C418E5.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 11
You really would think someone was involved, especially with the fact they left him on a beach!

I'm sorry you have been through that when all you were doing was getting your child help.
I refer to safeguarding all the time and I would definitely be involved with a “social media” family.

Don’t say sorry! I was bad with pnd and convinced my baby was going to die but to safeguarding, I was a nuisance!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.