The Ingham Family #55 Summer was a flop and now the views are gonna drop.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We had the same issue with my eldest (however, it was the doctor's who gave us the appointment, so I did tell the nurse where to shove her judgement). But to actively leave it for months leaves your child vulnerable.

I wonder what set of jabs he had... I can't imagine it being the 16 week ones.
It was the last lot he had.

Reactions: 1
The doctor apparently told her to delay the first lot as it was meant to be on the day before they flew to Majorca.
That’s a lie we went to Orlando and a baby in our family got shots the day before they said it’s even more important when travelling to be protected

Reactions: 20
That’s a lie we went to Orlando and a baby in our family got shots the day before they said it’s even more important when travelling to be protected
Well that's what I thought. I wouldn't want to take my child on a plane with no protection!

Reactions: 8
They also invalidated any travel insurance (that they probably didn’t buy) by him not being vaccinated 🙄

Reactions: 4
Did anyone notice the 2 seconds of tummy time for lil man in last vlog. Good to see your reading here Lazy......your welcome 🤪🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Sarah, I don't care what you do to your face, how you wear your makeup or hair. You do know that whatever you do isn't going to make a jot of difference to your actions over the last year or so. People don't think you're ugly because of your aesthetics, they see who you are... it might be easier to make those changes instead and much harder to put in the work to righting the wrongs, but you need to do the right thing for the sake of your children.

Would you be happy as a mother if any of your girls married someone who treated them the way you have been treated?

Chris, same question as a father. You have 3 daughters. Is your own behaviour okay by you too?? How would you react if Isabelle received the same message as Jess when she was just 16? Asking her to leave the safety of her parents in a foreign country, keeping it a secret. Thank god this meet up never took place.

In the meantime I will continue to rip the absolute piss out of your shitshow vlogs and support anyone else who does because you do not deserve your platform as an "influencer".

We all take the piss, but you both seem to have no idea what damage you have caused to young lives. Happily take the title of a "troll" for having this opinion!
What you said is absolute spot on and I salute you and agree with everything you wrote and you wrote it beautifully.

Reactions: 7
Idea for you Sarah. Why not show the pop socket In use. On an actual phone. Surrounded by some fake flowers in a basket doesn’t really sell it
I used to work in display, and i think Sarah has NO artistic flair. first of all the background colour is wrong as all the colours are fighting each other and the product your eyes should be drawn to is the one you are trying to sell,all i see is the horrible fake flowers.they look like a display you see in a chinese takeaway. Its simple show the product and what it is used for. Just watch next week she will be taking back the flowers for a refund.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
"the new merch store, where the pop sockets are, is the new merch store" no tit Chris.
Also, his face when he said "brand new crop tops" made my skin crawl

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Yet again Sarah And Chris think they are above the law. Regarding the returns section on there pop socket web site. it states you can not return them if you change your mind. THE CONSUMER LAW STATES YOU HAVE A COOLING OFF PERIOD OF 14DAYS TO RETURN YOUR ITEM IF BOUGHT ON LINE .
And no you cant get around that rule by saying your items are custom made as all they have is YOUR LOGO ON. their web site should be reported to Trading Standards.

Reactions: 26
Yet again Sarah And Chris think they are above the law. Regarding the returns section on there pop socket web site. it states you can not return them if you change your mind. THE CONSUMER LAW STATES YOU HAVE A COOLING OFF PERIOD OF 14DAYS TO RETURN YOUR ITEM IF BOUGHT ON LINE .
And no you cant get around that rule by saying your items are custom made as all they have is YOUR LOGO ON. their web site should be reported to Trading Standards.
Yeah that’s exactly what I was trying to say. As a COMPANY.

Yes Chris and Sarah, I’m saying it again. YOU are a limited COMPANY. Not just mates selling pop sockets. You need to stick to company laws.

Reactions: 18
The Ingham Family #56 Lazy Ingram's brows look great.. through a wide angle lens.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Hi squad. Been vacant again I know but sadly I have still been washing their car crash "tv show"...izzies face when she saw lazys brows. 😭😂 I will say though why would Chris even put that in? Cause it seemed Sarah didn't notice Isabelles reaction, did he put that in the vlog so Sarah falls out with her? He always seems to play them off against each other. 🤔

Reactions: 4
Lazy trying to be creative on her plastic tat 💩🤪
Absolutely pissing myself looking at her stab at a flat-lay 🤣😵 Watch some tutorials, you pillock - and stop showing everyone where you bought your cheap props from because then we'll all know it's a cheap flat-lay, and then your merch will look cheap (ahem...) and then YOU'LL look cheap (cough, cough...)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It really annoys me how "well known" people moan about viewers opinions! Your putting yourself out there for the world. U have to expect it

I mean if titling your vlogg this isnt asking for crappy comments i dont know what is!
Insane bastards

Reactions: 5
Tell me they didn’t actually feed that baby McDonald’s. duck sake! She was only last week banging on about wanting to solely breast feed him.

Then they wonder why social services check on them
Oh the imaginary neighbour down the street again....hmmmm okay Sarah.

She’s going to the sorting office but Chris has to post the pop sockets, it’s the same place?

I’ve not finished watching but can’t have monster munch because of the salt but McDonald’s is fine. I really hope that title is clickbait

Sarah “were off to Mary shortle to pick up certificates to sign”
Chris “were off to Mary shortle for a meeting for exciting future plans”

On the same page as always.

WE KNOW ITS NOT A MOULD FFS. No one said that. And we know Esme didn’t design it ‘all on her own’ please can this family duck off

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.