The Ingham Family #55 Summer was a flop and now the views are gonna drop.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh she’s trying to out people that think she’s a moron by sharing the two positive pineapple messages she got about putting her baby on a marble table that is slippery.

To be honest I don’t care about the table thing, it’s a step up from abandoning him on the beach.

He’s orobably actually sat on the floor it’s just the wide angle making him look like he’s on the table

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
My husband collects trainers, he’s got a ridiculous pair of Nike Air Max’s and they are disgusting. They cost way too much!

I hear ya. If a pair of shoes doesn’t arrive at the house at least once a week i worry the postal service has been shut down. I think we must have a money tree that I don’t know about😂👟

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I'm sure the 8 year old iFam are thrilled to be hearing about Lazy's crusty tit again.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Loving all the vlog breakdowns 😂 I'm not going to bother giving them a view this evening because you've all summed the tit show up well 👏

First thought that came into my head was that burgundy monstrosity that Lazy used to wear... Oh, and those red tracksuit bottoms of Creepy's. 🤢

Chavtastic.
Oh I forgot about that. She looks hideous.
2019-09-05 (19).png

• Haha
Reactions: 17
View attachment 38526
Why not just take a shot on the floor?! :rolleyes:
Hey Sarah hun why does your son still have a stain on his jacket? It is not like you have to go the the river and beat it with a rock (unless it’s the lazy river). The minute he was done eating you should have removed the jacket, put some stain remover on it and put it the shiny white box next to your kitchen sink. See... it is not that hard hun. Try it. Go on try it. Don’t be, oh what is the adjective I want, is it afraid or lazy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
So she puts him on the table because she’s too lazy to bend down and take a picture 🙄
But no ones allowed to say anything 🙄
I love the hate insta messages she gets 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Just found this online take note lazy and Creepy, your girls are way out due to working for your cash

I try to only watch a vlog every few days as they are all boring or annoying and often both in equal measures. I had a look at tonight’s and nothing has changed.
Lazy is slobbing about the house moaning and trying to invent excuses as to why she will need to bottle feeding Jace. Nobody cares you dumb bint, the little lad has probably been having bottles for weeks.
Creepy’s big job of the day is to pick the girls up from school and collect and assemble a baby chair, what a bleeping captain of industry he is.

I did notice that his ever so poorly hand was miraculously fine when he was putting the chair together and not a wince from him, in the kitchen, when Lazy grabbed his unbroken fingers off her face.
However come bedtime he suddenly remembered that he needed to put his mummy’s boy bandage back on.
They’re both a pair of self-obsessed, malingering, idle twats.

View attachment 38549
I try to only watch a vlog every few days as they are all boring or annoying and often both in equal measures. I had a look at tonight’s and nothing has changed.
Lazy is slobbing about the house moaning and trying to invent excuses as to why she will need to bottle feeding Jace. Nobody cares you dumb bint, the little lad has probably been having bottles for weeks.
Creepy’s big job of the day is to pick the girls up from school and collect and assemble a baby chair, what a bleeping captain of industry he is.

I did notice that his ever so poorly hand was miraculously fine when he was putting the chair together and not a wince from him, in the kitchen, when Lazy grabbed his unbroken fingers off her face.
However come bedtime he suddenly remembered that he needed to put his mummy’s boy bandage back on.
They’re both a pair of self-obsessed, malingering, idle twats.

View attachment 38549
Wait wait wait I'm confused I thought it was his fingers he broke/ hurt so why is his fingers free and his hand bandaged 🙈🤔 is he out for compo or something makes no sense, he was fine in the first place, cycling like a nob holding on with one hand camera in the other, these pair need help professionally and soon.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
You know, I’ve never thought about who my favourite Ingham is, mainly because I’m not 10, but if he’s keeping Sarah from her one true love, 14 hours of sleep a night, then Jace, you are my number 1 ❤🎉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Loving all the vlog breakdowns 😂 I'm not going to bother giving them a view this evening because you've all summed the tit show up well 👏

First thought that came into my head was that burgundy monstrosity that Lazy used to wear... Oh, and those red tracksuit bottoms of Creepy's. 🤢

Chavtastic.
Aw I love your summaries. It’s ok u need a day off🥴

I am in the US too! Nike is just crazy. Some of the prices are way over the top. I watch a couple of influencers and they will buy a pair when they first come out to resell. Some of them are thousands of dollars, which is just plain nuts IMO.
Here people wait in line overnight for the newest design to be released. It’s crazy. They camp out in front of the store

Lazy having a rant on insta 😂 I think we'll be treated to one of those squinty eye, bitchy Sarah looks down the camera tomorrow whilst she justifies having her kid on the table.
It doesn’t matter if they are there. All they need is a quick movement from him and he’s off the table. Things happen in the blink of an eye... what idiots.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
You know, I’ve never thought about who my favourite Ingham is, mainly because I’m not 10, but if he’s keeping Sarah from her one true love, 14 hours of sleep a night, then Jace, you are my number 1 ❤🎉
Jace is my favourite. He’s so cute. Shame about the others though 🙄

Have we ever seen him play? Like, at all?
My baby is always on the floor, toys surrounding him. We have bouncers for him but he’s rarely in them.

Guess that would mean they’d actually have to watch him, though..

Reactions: 9
Showing the oven mm bun in the oven maybe dirty rats clean the oven o c d my arse

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Showing the oven mm bun in the oven maybe dirty rats clean the oven o c d my arse
I didn’t want to say anything about the oven as I know many like that (I’m a cleaner) but I notice all these things and also the Dr Beckmann carpet cleaner on the side in the kitchen..Prinny been having accidents? That’s ok though, leave the dummy lying downwards on the carpet and your son too! 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Jace is my favourite. He’s so cute. Shame about the others though 🙄

Have we ever seen him play? Like, at all?
My baby is always on the floor, toys surrounding him. We have bouncers for him but he’s rarely in them.

Guess that would mean they’d actually have to watch him, though..
Considering they can’t even find the two minutes to take the newborn insert out of his chair despite repeatedly commenting on how it needs to go, letting him play on the ground and supervising him would be too much like hard work.
Poor Jace 😞

Reactions: 10
I haven't read everything since yesterday yet, but why does her cardigan look as if it's on inside-out? She looks so sad.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.