The Ingham Family #55 Summer was a flop and now the views are gonna drop.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am ashamed i even skimmed through that vlog. Honestly the biggest pile of bank on Youtube... absolutely no effort, they are totally relying on the titles of their videos at this point as the content is just bleeping dire. Sarah walking around the chav gaff, scratching her gammy tit.

PLEASE YOUTUBE STOP THEM

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
"we're not tracksuit people"
Maybe not but your hubby is a tracksuit person.
2019-09-05 (9).png
2019-09-05 (8).png
2019-09-05 (6).png
2019-09-05 (2).png

2019-09-05 (12).png
2019-09-05 (13).png
2019-09-05 (16).png

Oh wait, what's this you lying cow. You wearing a tracksuit earlier this year! You bought quite a few if I remember correctly.
2019-09-05 (17).png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
Okay so I thought you where not watching any more videos Mo ?

But if I don’t watch I can’t comment so 😆

I know ifam probably don’t like watching loads of the baby ? BUT I DO ! So the first 9 mins I enjoyed I think I need to have another baby myself 😲 because I am getting so broody !
Anyway I skipped forward then to 15 minutes in because I don’t want to be mean about Izzy but I cringe like fk watching her stumble over her words so I just won’t watch now.

Sarah & Chris having a very rare on screen cuddle ( kinda ) and Izzy came in and joined in and switched the subject onto what she was talking about ! No wonder they don’t get close if that’s the reaction they get from the kids unless it’s only Izzy who doesn’t like seeing them being loving towards each other ? 🤔 & by the sounds of it Chris wants to be more tactile with Sarah so if she let him maybe he would be less inclined to creep on other females ! OR just divorce him and be with someone she can stomach touching her ! 😆

Reactions: 6
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Loving all the vlog breakdowns 😂 I'm not going to bother giving them a view this evening because you've all summed the tit show up well 👏

"we're not tracksuit people"
Maybe not but your hubby is a tracksuit person.
View attachment 38533View attachment 38532View attachment 38531View attachment 38529
View attachment 38536View attachment 38537View attachment 38535

Oh wait, what's this you lying cow. You wearing a tracksuit earlier this year! You bought quite a few if I remember correctly.
View attachment 38538
First thought that came into my head was that burgundy monstrosity that Lazy used to wear... Oh, and those red tracksuit bottoms of Creepy's. 🤢

Chavtastic.

Reactions: 12
I try to only watch a vlog every few days as they are all boring or annoying and often both in equal measures. I had a look at tonight’s and nothing has changed.
Lazy is slobbing about the house moaning and trying to invent excuses as to why she will need to bottle feeding Jace. Nobody cares you dumb bint, the little lad has probably been having bottles for weeks.
Creepy’s big job of the day is to pick the girls up from school and collect and assemble a baby chair, what a bleeping captain of industry he is.

I did notice that his ever so poorly hand was miraculously fine when he was putting the chair together and not a wince from him, in the kitchen, when Lazy grabbed his unbroken fingers and pulled them off her face.
However come bedtime he suddenly remembered that he needed to put his mummy’s boy bandage back on.
They’re both a pair of self-obsessed, malingering, idle twats.

36B39515-7262-4319-9719-E55A6594A7E5.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I try to only watch a vlog every few days as they are all boring or annoying and often both in equal measures. I had a look at tonight’s and nothing has changed.
Lazy is slobbing about the house moaning and trying to invent excuses as to why she will need to bottle feeding Jace. Nobody cares you dumb bint, the little lad has probably been having bottles for weeks.
Creepy’s big job of the day is to pick the girls up from school and collect and assemble a baby chair, what a bleeping captain of industry he is.

I did notice that he ever so poorly hand was miraculously fine when he was putting the chair together and not a wince from him, in the kitchen, when Lazy grabbed his unbroken fingers off her face.
However come bedtime he suddenly remembered that he needed his mummy’s boy bandage back on.
They’re both a pair of malingering, idle twats.

View attachment 38549
Sneaking round the caravan in the middle of the night for a fuse, ummmmm okay then Chris. If you say so.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Long term lurker. Can I just ask a question.... what total of views are accurate. When you go on YouTube, the views are far less than the statistics shown for views on social blade. Which is accurate ?
Thanks
The views on social blade are the views their channel has overall got from every video per day - so for example: 100k would come from today’s upload, 50k from yesterday’s and then 30k from birthday video🤷🏻‍♀️ Just to give u an idea! Whether these are all legitimate views that’s up for debate

Reactions: 4
I try to only watch a vlog every few days
Same 😆 I watched the 2 part birthday vlog and I have to say, Sarah has become far more embarrassing than him, didn’t even think that was possible, she’s manic, screechy, forced “happy”
It very odd and one would hope it leads to a rant ☺

Reactions: 15
Actually I just bought my daughter similar sneakers but Nike Air One. They look like Fila. That's the popular brand here in America. Fila was never looked down upon in America. I owned a few pairs myself.
I am in the US too! Nike is just crazy. Some of the prices are way over the top. I watch a couple of influencers and they will buy a pair when they first come out to resell. Some of them are thousands of dollars, which is just plain nuts IMO.

Reactions: 3

I did notice that his ever so poorly hand was miraculously fine when he was putting the chair together and not a wince from him, in the kitchen, when Lazy grabbed his unbroken fingers off her face.
However come bedtime he suddenly remembered that he needed his mummy’s boy bandage back on.
They’re both a pair of malingering, idle twats.

View attachment 38549
Reminds me of his "back problem". Are times that tough, he's going to try and apply for DLA? 🤷

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Same 😆 I watched the 2 part birthday vlog and I have to say, Sarah has become far more embarrassing than him, didn’t even think that was possible, she’s manic, screechy, forced “happy”
It very odd and one would hope it leads to a rant ☺
She actually comes across as deranged lately. Either she’s having a breakdown or she’s really playing up to the camera

Reactions: 7
Lazy having a rant on insta 😂 I think we'll be treated to one of those squinty eye, bitchy Sarah looks down the camera tomorrow whilst she justifies having her kid on the table.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I am in the US too! Nike is just crazy. Some of the prices are way over the top. I watch a couple of influencers and they will buy a pair when they first come out to resell. Some of them are thousands of dollars, which is just plain nuts IMO.
My husband collects trainers, he’s got a ridiculous pair of Nike Air Max’s and they are disgusting. They cost way too much!

Lazy having a rant on insta 😂 I think we'll be treated to one of those squinty eye, bitchy Sarah looks down the camera tomorrow whilst she justifies having her kid on the table.
Why the duck did she put him there in the FIRST PLACE!!!

Reactions: 9
My son “flips” trainers..it’s absolutely crazy..he sold a pair that cost him £240 for nearly £1000 and does it over and over and has made quite a lot of money, not bad for an 18yr old who’s just left school!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
This reminds me of Chris, only difference is this bloke didnt hit the deck 😁
IMHO if I could skate like that I would be out there all the time. Great workout. It can’t be creepy cuz he didn’t fall and can’t do more than mr. one-trick pony.

Reactions: 2
She actually comes across as deranged lately. Either she’s having a breakdown or she’s really playing up to the camera
I honestly think Sarah needs some time to sit and reflect. Yeah I know she’s bleeping bone idle, but ever since they have had Jace...

Wait I can’t do it. I was trying to say it’s hard having a newborn and 3 girls and she might be overwhelmed/PND etc but nope. She’s bleeping lazy.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.