The Ingham Family #55 Summer was a flop and now the views are gonna drop.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lazy: "we're not tracksuit people"

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Chris lives in them, and my favourite picture of you, lazy, is being a lookalike waynetta slob in the changing rooms of a shop (Matalan, I think) in your rather fetching tracksuit 😂
I wanna see this matalan pic!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I try to only watch a vlog every few days as they are all boring or annoying and often both in equal measures. I had a look at tonight’s and nothing has changed.
Lazy is slobbing about the house moaning and trying to invent excuses as to why she will need to bottle feeding Jace. Nobody cares you dumb bint, the little lad has probably been having bottles for weeks.
Creepy’s big job of the day is to pick the girls up from school and collect and assemble a baby chair, what a bleeping captain of industry he is.

I did notice that his ever so poorly hand was miraculously fine when he was putting the chair together and not a wince from him, in the kitchen, when Lazy grabbed his unbroken fingers off her face.
However come bedtime he suddenly remembered that he needed to put his mummy’s boy bandage back on.
They’re both a pair of self-obsessed, malingering, idle twats.

View attachment 38549
Jace has definitely not been having bottles, he’s so underweight it’s quite sad. She needs to switch him to formula and fill him out a bit. Probably cba to feed him for long that’s why he keeps her awake every 2 hours, she probably gives him 5 minutes worth. But obviously don’t want to pay out for formula, like she said on holiday they’re “cheapskates”

Reactions: 3
I try to only watch a vlog every few days as they are all boring or annoying and often both in equal measures. I had a look at tonight’s and nothing has changed.
Lazy is slobbing about the house moaning and trying to invent excuses as to why she will need to bottle feeding Jace. Nobody cares you dumb bint, the little lad has probably been having bottles for weeks.
Creepy’s big job of the day is to pick the girls up from school and collect and assemble a baby chair, what a bleeping captain of industry he is.

I did notice that his ever so poorly hand was miraculously fine when he was putting the chair together and not a wince from him, in the kitchen, when Lazy grabbed his unbroken fingers off her face.
However come bedtime he suddenly remembered that he needed to put his mummy’s boy bandage back on.
They’re both a pair of self-obsessed, malingering, idle twats.

View attachment 38549
I love it when you take a bullet for the rest of us. Your reviews are hilarious!

Reactions: 6
Hey Sarah hun why does your son still have a stain on his jacket? It is not like you have to go the the river and beat it with a rock (unless it’s the lazy river). The minute he was done eating you should have removed the jacket, put some stain remover on it and put it the shiny white box next to your kitchen sink. See... it is not that hard hun. Try it. Go on try it. Don’t be, oh what is the adjective I want, is it afraid or lazy.
She’s got to wait for creepy you know she can’t leave the sofa , her pressure sores are too painful to move

• Sick
This bottlefed / breastfed thing - well, I've never understood what Lazy means when she claims Jace has had a 'quick feed' from the breast. I did it for 2-and-a-half years and there's nothing quick about it in the early months certainly. A breastfeed takes a while because the initial milk is 'foremilk' that's thin and thirst-quenching; then your 'hindmilk' comes through and that's thicker and is the FOOD bit. The hindmilk contains all the NUTRIENTS, Lazy, that help your baby put WEIGHT on and keeps him CONTENT.
So, a 'quick feed' is bollocks - you're either lying or you're doing a tit job and only giving him watery foremilk.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Who's running for a popsocket? Can Buy the same thing at my corner store without that Mingham name on it. Another stolen design...

I’ve breastfeed my baby she is 4 months she’s never been a long feeder but she’s put on weight well (Iger her weighed every 3 weeks) and she has loads chub rolls ... but Sarah never seems to take him weigh in clinic? Breastfeeding is far from easy but sooo worth it but I think she’s rather shove a bottle in his mouth (nothing against formula) but just for the pure fact she can go out more without him and get Chris to do the feeding at night while he’s ‘editing’

Reactions: 6
My husband collects trainers, he’s got a ridiculous pair of Nike Air Max’s and they are disgusting. They cost way too much!
My partner and I collect sneakers as well, we spend way too much on them, usually because they're hard to get for retail, I really feel your pain haha

I mean....
I suppose it would deter people from stealing your phone.

0BFFDDDC-F1ED-4A81-898B-BED498CC483B.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Don't know where she is getting that Esme is the messy eater...

View attachment 38386
Isla looks so sad on this picture and I hate saying it but her eyes and her hair look like an ad for the NSPCC, she has swollen eyes probably through tiredness im not suggesting anything else and she looks a little scared I don't always comment on the children and feel so bad for it but this has made me angry and very sad

• Sad
Reactions: 11
"Today Sarah actually let me pump her." :sick:
IMAGES IN MY HEAD 🙈
I'm not at all surprised she's not normally keen on that, Creepy....

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Don't know where she is getting that Esme is the messy eater...

View attachment 38386
I don’t know how the girls don’t eat without making such a mess it turns my stomach as they are old enough now to not eat like this! My son is 4 and he doesn’t make any mess with his food, heck I think he was about 2 when he learnt to eat without making as much mess as what these girls make with their food.

Do kids in the UK get a hot lunch at school or do they tend to bring their own sandwiches from home? I can't see it sitting well with the other kids if she eats like this at school.
Do you think she's being told to eat messily? Or maybe she does it for the camera so she gets some attention? She looks like a toddler.
It’s revolting I know this sounds so bad to say I can’t help it. Turns my stomach to see how much mess a girl her age makes with her food! When my little one was a toddler he didn’t make this much mess.

I really hope her parents aren’t telling her to act in such a way because if they are that’s so degrading! To be honest if my child was Isla age & making this much mess with their food I don’t think I would put in it a blog. She will be so embarrassed when she looks back years later at this.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.