The Ingham Family #55 Summer was a flop and now the views are gonna drop.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve breastfeed my baby she is 4 months she’s never been a long feeder but she’s put on weight well (Iger her weighed every 3 weeks) and she has loads chub rolls ... but Sarah never seems to take him weigh in clinic? Breastfeeding is far from easy but sooo worth it but I think she’s rather shove a bottle in his mouth (nothing against formula) but just for the pure fact she can go out more without him and get Chris to do the feeding at night while he’s ‘editing’
She doesn’t need to take him to the clinic to be weighed, that’s what the scales at the airport are for 🙄😂
Jokes aside, breastfeeding may be “best recommended” but if my baby was that underweight I’d much rather be switching or topping up feeds with formula so he’d actually get some vitamins in and put on some weight. Won’t be long before it’s winter and his immune system will be weak. Especially when she’s letting him try things like ice cream and cheesy bread sticks at 5 months old, bacteria in that will do him no good.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She doesn’t need to take him to the clinic to be weighed, that’s what the scales at the airport are for 🙄😂
Jokes aside, breastfeeding may be “best recommended” but if my baby was that underweight I’d much rather be switching or topping up feeds with formula so he’d actually get some vitamins in and put on some weight. Won’t be long before it’s winter and his immune system will be weak. Especially when she’s letting him try things like ice cream and cheesy bread sticks at 5 months old, bacteria in that will do him no good.
Wait tonight Creepy said he had mango and banana. If they didn't vlog it I guess it didn't happen. Do they even know what a mango looks like?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I seriously have no idea how they can accept all these “presents” from people without feeling guilty. Seriously, pounds had been spent on them in that box. Someone had gone out and spent their hard earned money on THEM and they think it is okay to accept it.

They aren’t grateful for it; the reactions are fake and grabby. They constantly say “Oh we don’t expect this; you don’t have to do this.” What you really mean is “KEEP SENDING!”

You didn’t have to give out your PO BOX address but you did because you knew you would get free stuff from all and sundry.

It’s disgraceful how you accept these “gifts”. You should donate these things - you don’t need them; you can afford to buy your own. All you do is exploit people who follow you on YouTube. Honestly, you are an absolute disgrace.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Wait tonight Creepy said he had mango and banana. If they didn't vlog it I guess it didn't happen. Do they even know what a mango looks like?
😂😂 I haven’t watched in about a week haha but when they were in Amsterdam though she was giving him licks of her ice cream.

• Sad
Reactions: 1
Just had a thought usually when they get
Merchandise they get samples to show people but this time they have quite a lot of pop sockets at home, does this mean they have to post them individually to people.that take up a lot of lazy time 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Isla looks so sad on this picture and I hate saying it but her eyes and her hair look like an ad for the NSPCC, she has swollen eyes probably through tiredness im not suggesting anything else and she looks a little scared I don't always comment on the children and feel so bad for it but this has made me angry and very sad
Maybe she feels how Esme as felt the past couple of years , not her fault obvs , at least Sarah usually makes sure iddy biddy looks nice with brushed hair I don’t think Esme has seen a brush since 2017 😂

It was probably a smoothie mix frozen from Morrison’s

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Maybe she feels how Esme as felt the past couple of years , not her fault obvs , at least Sarah usually makes sure iddy biddy looks nice with brushed hair I don’t think Esme has seen a brush since 2017 😂

It was probably a smoothie mix frozen from Morrison’s
Or a biscuit, didn’t she buy strawberry flavoured biscuit/rusk thingys 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Sarah and Chris - news flash - mango and banana flavoured sweets don't count as one of your five a day.

Just had a thought usually when they get
Merchandise they get samples to show people but this time they have quite a lot of pop sockets at home, does this mean they have to post them individually to people.that take up a lot of lazy time 😂😂
Cue the "my order hasn't arrived" / "can you dm me back - it's about a merch order" posts on their Facebook and Instagram.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
I'm sure the 8 year old iFam are thrilled to be hearing about Lazy's crusty tit again.
Her crusty tit is just to get people to watch she is a bit silly (always silly) but she knows how to use clickbate and how to purchase the numbers she needs but wish she would keep her tits to herself after all it is a private thing

Reactions: 2
I am ashamed i even skimmed through that vlog. Honestly the biggest pile of bank on Youtube... absolutely no effort, they are totally relying on the titles of their videos at this point as the content is just bleeping dire. Sarah walking around the chav gaff, scratching her gammy tit.

PLEASE YOUTUBE STOP THEM
You have never said a truer thing the content in the vlogs is disgraceful there is nothing worth a watch but she knows how to get the title so people think it might be worth a watch we dont want to see or hear anything about her tits and thats not content for everyone to watch

Damn I'm gutted beyond belief, I saw vlog title of something you've all been waiting for, but devastated it's not we are leaving youtube and going on parenting classes 😂😂😂sorry minghams I'm not giving you a view as apart from what I've just said I haven't been waiting for anything from you thanks, probably something to do with you making money YET AGAIN.

She's a sarky witch in her comment on the pic. Sarah I couldn't give a damn if you left your baby on table, on a beach, in the park nothing you do parenting wise surprises me as long as you get vlog footage or the Instagram pic then we know you don't care, why should anyone else, stop being a sarky witch and go mummy your biggest man baby.
She is very sarky at all times and to put her baby on a marble top is asking for problems, however she likes to do things like that just to get a reaction from people I think. Perhaps she is just that stupid she thinks everything is ok if its her doing it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I am ashamed i even skimmed through that vlog. Honestly the biggest pile of bank on Youtube... absolutely no effort, they are totally relying on the titles of their videos at this point as the content is just bleeping dire. Sarah walking around the chav gaff, scratching her gammy tit.

PLEASE YOUTUBE STOP THEM
You win. Comment of the century wandering around the chav gaff scratching her gammy tit has absolutely killed me off. 10/10 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Of course they do. Mango is that thing that comes in those little plastic square boxes from Morrison’s.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Do kids in the UK get a hot lunch at school or do they tend to bring their own sandwiches from home? I can't see it sitting well with the other kids if she eats like this at school.
Do you think she's being told to eat messily? Or maybe she does it for the camera so she gets some attention? She looks like a toddler.
Didn’t even think about the school dinner thing. If they’re having hot dinners are they making that much mess at school? Who’s then dealing with that the teacher? The dinner ladies? What must their friends think seeing them covered in food like a toddler. The parents need to step up cause it’s not fair on the kids not teaching them basic skills! Or do they only eat like that at home. Surely if they eat like that at school their friends must think it’s a bit odd

Reactions: 6
They have a new store for limited edition items. I'm guessing this store is going to be ran by them individually or dragon Jane.

Without fail? Oh I can name a few times when you've not uploaded a proper vlog. Non-situation outside a hotel you all ran away to being one of those 😉

I'm in the same line of business as most merch sellers. The quality of those pop sockets - disgraceful. Hey Inghams, you want pop sockets made to a high standard - hit me up. Although I'd have to change the design to "drop that towel and resend" or "we're twats".

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
They have a new store for limited edition items. I'm guessing this store is going to be ran by them individually or dragon Jane.

Without fail? Oh I can name a few times when you've not uploaded a proper vlog. Non-situation outside a hotel you all ran away to being one of those 😉

I'm in the same line of business as most merch sellers. The quality of those pop sockets - disgraceful. Hey Inghams, you want pop sockets made to a high standard - hit me up. Although I'd have to change the design to "drop that towel and resend" or "we're twats".
Travel is our passion?!?

Travelling from your caravan to the pool and onsite supermarket is not bleeping travelling ffs.

In ten years time are we going to have loads of 22 year old ifam going on gap years to bleeping butlins because of them and that’s what they think travelling is?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Haha a 9.99 a month payment to run the shop by bigcartel, all these meetings he’s been in was probably designing his own website 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.