The Ingham Family #55 Summer was a flop and now the views are gonna drop.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
THe messy eating isn't a huge deal. My son was a messy eater but then again he was only small. I'm lucky that my daughter is 3 and isn't messy at all.

Difference is though, that they don't seem to attempt to correct it.

Reactions: 9
THe messy eating isn't a huge deal. My son was a messy eater but then again he was only small. I'm lucky that my daughter is 3 and isn't messy at all.

Difference is though, that they don't seem to attempt to correct it.
The girls don't know how to cut their food either. I don't think I have ever really seen them do it apart from Isabelle. A 3 year old I would understand but Isla is 7.

Reactions: 6
The girls rarely seem to use cutlery either. Always dig in with their hands. When they do use cutlery they don't seem to know how to use it correctly. Not sure which girl it was that one put a full sausage on her fork. Bad table manners but then they've never being taught different. You've only got to look at the way Sarah shovels food into her mouth

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The girls rarely seem to use cutlery either. Always dig in with their hands. When they do use cutlery they don't seem to know how to use it correctly. Not sure which girl it was that one put a full sausage on her fork. Bad table manners but then they've never being taught different. You've only got to look at the way Sarah shovels food into her mouth
Does she even use cutlery because in one of her vlogs she could not even say the word "cutlery" so perhaps they dont use any !!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The girls don't know how to cut their food either. I don't think I have ever really seen them do it apart from Isabelle. A 3 year old I would understand but Isla is 7.
Cut what food? Pot noodles, pizza or spaghetti bol?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
My nephew is 13 and can’t use a knife and fork. He’s just thick.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Save yourself 25 minutes the whole blog is Sarah woe is me’ing because she’s been up all night with jace and is so tired she can’t get dressed ( as if that makes a change) and Chris saying how unless she’s really bad Sarah never moans so it must be bad.

She’s got a sore nipple and is massaging it.
Issy like a trooper pads out the blog opening gifts from ifam
They get jace a sit up seat with toys to stimulate him ( they don’t read here though)

Then Sarah whinging about how tired she is. Dirty witch hasn’t even emptied her hospital bag from March and has some bottled formula in there she’s tempted to use.

Sooooper businessman women Sarah has sourced pop sockets that are in super demand and is super happy she’s been able to have more design say into them ( tells us this whilst massaging her tit obviously 😂😂😂) they are literally pop sockets you haven’t solved global warming. All the youtubers had them about 4 years ago but lucky ifam get them now they are out of date and probably half price to buy from the supplier

Funnily enough she peeled up when it came to opening a huge box of gifts from a fan who has also bought the rubber jace. Greedy cow

Basically the blog is poor Sarah and her hinting that she’s now going to start bottle feeding him. Okay Hun.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Save yourself 25 minutes the whole blog is Sarah woe is me’ing because she’s been up all night with jace and is so tired she can’t get dressed ( as if that makes a change) and Chris saying how unless she’s really bad Sarah never moans so it must be bad.

She’s got a sore nipple and is massaging it.
Issy like a trooper pads out the blog opening gifts from ifam
They get jace a sit up seat with toys to stimulate him ( they don’t read here though)

Then Sarah whinging about how tired she is. Dirty witch hasn’t even emptied her hospital bag from March and has some bottled formula in there she’s tempted to use.

Basically the blog is poor Sarah and her hinting that she’s now going to start bottle feeding him. Okay Hun.
She is one lazy lazy person imagine not even having your bag emptied from March when Jace was born and she is now thinking on giving him milk that has been in her bag since then it will be green with mould by now if it is already made up. Would she drink it go make that poor baby a fresh bottle if you want to bottle feed him but I dont get the bit about lying about that she is breast feeding him nothing wrong with bottle fed babies but dont lie saying your doing one thing and do the total opposite

Reactions: 10
Sat in a 2 hour work meeting today with the Ingham theme song stuck in my head. I wanted to die. :sick:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
'SOMETHING YOU'VE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR' is it merch? If it is then no hun we haven't... although Jaackmaate might have for his next video.

Oh here we go, moaning about Jace and saying she is close to formula feeding. You already are formula feeding hun, just admit it. She is so thick, you can get mastitis at any point of breast feeding. Then they wonder why he is ill when he has been dragged across Europe and exposed to any number of bugs without having all his jabs and now he is back home and being licked by a dog who was probably licking her bum a few minutes ago! :mad:

'If tonight's the same as it was last night, you're getting up and you're giving him formula' I will take that as an admission that he has been having formula for months then.

'Sarahs not well' Yep, she has a serious case of lazyitis and needs some sympathy. She needs pain because she has been reading here and the truth hurts.🤣

Not emptied her bag since March! 🤢

Oh she has been working behind the scenes on merch. 'working' AKA making Chris order them whilst she sits there and barks orders.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Lazy: "we're not tracksuit people"

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Chris lives in them, and my favourite picture of you, lazy, is being a lookalike waynetta slob in the changing rooms of a shop (Matalan, I think) in your rather fetching tracksuit 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Long term lurker. Can I just ask a question.... what total of views are accurate. When you go on YouTube, the views are far less than the statistics shown for views on social blade. Which is accurate ?
Thanks

Reactions: 2
Damn I'm gutted beyond belief, I saw vlog title of something you've all been waiting for, but devastated it's not we are leaving youtube and going on parenting classes 😂😂😂sorry minghams I'm not giving you a view as apart from what I've just said I haven't been waiting for anything from you thanks, probably something to do with you making money YET AGAIN.

View attachment 38526
Why not just take a shot on the floor?! :rolleyes:
She's a sarky witch in her comment on the pic. Sarah I couldn't give a damn if you left your baby on table, on a beach, in the park nothing you do parenting wise surprises me as long as you get vlog footage or the Instagram pic then we know you don't care, why should anyone else, stop being a sarky witch and go mummy your biggest man baby.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.