The Ingham Family #55 Summer was a flop and now the views are gonna drop.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
[/QUOTE]
So Isabelle’s 14th birthday was exactly the same as every other day in the Ingham life 😴 Let the girl spend the day with bloody friends it’s so so sad
But she is having a super dooper sleepover party with her friends on the weekend. Lazy says Issy just loves being with her family 🤪🤣🤣

• Sad
Reactions: 8
The messy eating thing is weird. Yeah, kids Isla's age (my son is a few months younger than Isla) get food round their mouths a little. But not to the extent Isla does.

Is it because she's not used to eating home cooked meals like that? She's used to picking up nuggets and chips, or munching on a sauceless pot noodle. She doesn't know how to eat real food... Just a thought.

Also had to laugh at the LOL wipes. Trying to bag some freebies off an environmentally friendly company, but then buys some wipes which everyone knows are extremely bad for the planet.

Reactions: 18
Sarah has many unattractive personality traits but the one which repulses me the most is how bloody grabby she is. Basically forcing Isabelle to “share” every birthday present she got and she was all over that kitkat and sweets in the car. They’re your daughters birthday presents!!!

Also “1,2,3 down the hole” wasn’t funny the first time she said it so it definitely didn’t need repeating.

• Sad
Reactions: 31
The messy eating thing is weird. Yeah, kids Isla's age (my son is a few months younger than Isla) get food round their mouths a little. But not to the extent Isla does.

Is it because she's not used to eating home cooked meals like that? She's used to picking up nuggets and chips, or munching on a sauceless pot noodle. She doesn't know how to eat real food... Just a thought.

Also had to laugh at the LOL wipes. Trying to bag some freebies off an environmentally friendly company, but then buys some wipes which everyone knows are extremely bad for the planet.
Just to correct you she was talking about Esme, who is 10 not 7 like Isla. It is very different to have "problems eating" and to "spread it round her face" as Sarah said when you're 10, my nieces are 2 and 4 and they have learnt to wipe their mouths after eating...

Reactions: 6
No they don’t and that’s what bugs them, but they will use all means to try and figure it out. Imagine phoning someone to vet if they are serious and making an excuse they are sold out if they don’t comply with who they want to have them, no wonder they haven’t sold many! But wouldn’t it be funny if someone from here had one!
They stated at the beginning of the sale of those dolls it was to help people who perhaps could not have their own family, but surely if that was the case they wouldn't want to share Lazy's family and instead of lining their own pockets with the profits would it not make more sense to donate money to the charities that do genuinely help people who cant have a baby. Its just an excuse to get them more ££££££££££££

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Just to correct you she was talking about Esme, who is 10 not 7 like Isla. It is very different to have "problems eating" and to "spread it round her face" as Sarah said when you're 10, my nieces are 2 and 4 and they have learnt to wipe their mouths after eating...
I was replying to the pic above with Isla, but didn't press the "quote" button.

Reactions: 7
Don't know where she is getting that Esme is the messy eater...

View attachment 38386
That is a disgusting mess for a 7 year old to be eating like that obviously Lazy has never taught or shown her how to eat properly my grandson is not even 2 yet and he can eat better than her mind you it would not be hard to do so

I feel that I’m a bad mother that I’m not bothered by Islas messy eating. At least she’s bloody eating it!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Don’t know if anybody else has posted as I can’t seem to catch up, but Fila like the ones Izzy got very popular in the US. So are throw back Reebok’s and Tommy Hilfiger.

IMO I think the don’t let Izzy off the leash because they can’t monitor what she says or does.
Actually I just bought my daughter similar sneakers but Nike Air One. They look like Fila. That's the popular brand here in America. Fila was never looked down upon in America. I owned a few pairs myself.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I watched the birthday vlog and tbh all that stationery stuff is the basic stuff Issy needed for going back to school. My 13 year old would be mad if I purchased her school stuff without her input. Also Fila's are back in fashion, a lot of fashion from the 90's seems to be the in thing these days.

Reactions: 17
I was replying to the pic above with Isla, but didn't press the "quote" button.
Oh sorry I thought you where referring to the L.O.L wipes she bought, I agree and think they're both too old to be getting so messy that they need wipes!

Reactions: 4
Could the messy eating thing be attention seeking? Like to try and get attention from their parents who would tell them to go and clean up or in Isla's case probably clean it for her. I can see Esme wanting attention because she doesn't really get much, well didn't until recently.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Don’t really know why she singled esme out with the messy eating? For one Isla is always messier and there was also that picture of the girls eating ice cream where Izzy had it all round her mouth and on the holiday of dreams Izzy said she ended up with chocolate from her cake on her forehead. We all have accidents and misshaps every now and then and Izzy seems fine the rest of the time. But why only esme when her mates no doubt will see her mum taking the piss out of her? They’re all too old to be eating like that. Tbh the photo of Isla with food everywhere makes me feel a bit sick. Feel sorry for the girls tbh having it all online cause their dumb parents haven’t taught them basic table manners so they don’t know any better

This reminds me of Chris, only difference is this bloke didnt hit the deck 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I come on here every now and then just to say how ugly chris ingham is. I know we shouldnt judge on looks but hes already a nonce let me add how ugly he is too

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.