The Ingham Family #55 Summer was a flop and now the views are gonna drop.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So the Inghams have told Shortle to not sell a doll to Jaack Maate....I think he's the least of their worries. All they are bothered about is trying to save face on YouTube not about the bigger issue of who is slipping through the net when buying one of these dolls?! That phone call with the store was really funny I have to agree!

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Lmao JaackMaate's new video. He ordered a rubber Jace online but they rang to tell him they had sold out...

The call that his friend takes on his behalf is so funny.

Well they definitely have not sold out.
2019-09-04 (1).png

They probably have tons of kits out the back that can be painted to look like 'Jace'

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So they are moderating who they sell to...interesting..why would you have to do that then? Because you don’t want certain people (cough cough tattle users or trolls as they like to say) turning up to the meet and greet...hmmm suspicious much? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
So they are moderating who they sell to...interesting..why would you have to do that then? Because you don’t want certain people (cough cough tattle users or trolls as they like to say) turning up to the meet and greet...hmmm suspicious much? 🤣
But they don't know who all Tattle users are. How would they?

• Heart
Reactions: 16
But they don't know who all Tattle users are. How would they?
No they don’t and that’s what bugs them, but they will use all means to try and figure it out. Imagine phoning someone to vet if they are serious and making an excuse they are sold out if they don’t comply with who they want to have them, no wonder they haven’t sold many! But wouldn’t it be funny if someone from here had one!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Lmao JaackMaate's new video. He ordered a rubber Jace online but they rang to tell him they had sold out...

The call that his friend takes on his behalf is so funny.

Noooooooo! I'm gutted he didn't get a rubber Jason :(

It was a great reminder about how creepy Chris is though.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
No they don’t and that’s what bugs them, but they will use all means to try and figure it out. Imagine phoning someone to vet if they are serious and making an excuse they are sold out if they don’t comply with who they want to have them, no wonder they haven’t sold many! But wouldn’t it be funny if someone from here had one!
“I bet chris loves the dolls though don’t he”

I’m dead 😂😂😂😂😂

Was a bit silly that jack didn’t just put it in someone else’s name. Surely they don’t ring everyone who buys?? Surely once you’ve paid on the website they can’t THEN choose to vet you haha

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Not sure if this is old news or it’s been shared before (been away so apologies if so!) but a lady has done a YouTube video about her new Jace reborn, and how she’s paid for it on credit card ☹ Then she takes ‘Jace’ out for the day and whilst on a rocking boat ride someone asks next to her about the doll and she explains about the ‘famous’ Ingham family. She does state at the start of the video she has disabilities which to me makes it even more difficult to watch. It’s the fact she’s taken out a credit card to buy him ☹
Unfortunately these are some of the vulnerable people who Sarah and Chris are well aware they're selling to, we're talking about a family who expect presents from their nan knowing that she has to shop at thrift stores for herself. They don't care about where anything comes from, as long as it's going straight into their pockets.

• Angry
Reactions: 13
What the actual duck has Sarah come as though? That jump suit ..... she just looked ridiculous

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I see Jaaackmaates purchased the Jace doll!oops I’m a bit behind lol
No, he got a phone call from the Shergar shop saying they couldn't supply one until Christmas so he didn't go ahead with the purchase.

I bet the little shop-hobbit who paints the dolls is working her arthritic fingers to the bone keeping up with orders. Hopefully the stress will get to her and she hits the bottle one night and ends up painting all the dolls with a Chris barcode fringe.

1567627882287.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 51
I’ve only come across this family so don’t know anything about them but how do they have 350k followers but none of the big influencers follow them?? Like MOD,Meldrum, pukka etc. Usually big followers all lick each other’s butt so why not these ones?
You have a lot to learn my friend. Basically you need to Google Chris Ingham and read up about daddy head and how he likes 16 year old girls ....that we know about.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Wait some fan sent Issy PJs AND INCLUDED THE RECEIPT IN CASE THEY DIDN'T FIT?! I mean, that's like sending them free money...
I guess I can understand wanting to send someone a present... but... a present and the receipt in case they want to return it? OMG :ROFLMAO: :eek:

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
how many favourite restaurants do those guys have in the world, there should just be one favourite. hence the name.
Put a cross in the ceiling, Chris did not deny he snores.. maybe one day he will not deny sleeping with young girls....

Grandpa and Jane is suddenly happy to be back in the vlogs.
And if i was taking a day of vloging would it not be the birthday just be with your family or friends and no acting instead of a regular day. Both would be equally boring seeing what we saw today.

Reactions: 8
“I bet chris loves the dolls though don’t he”

I’m dead 😂😂😂😂😂

Was a bit silly that jack didn’t just put it in someone else’s name. Surely they don’t ring everyone who buys?? Surely once you’ve paid on the website they can’t THEN choose to vet you haha
She rang his voicemail and it said it was jack in his message.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She rang his voicemail and it said it was jack in his message.
Yeah but she was obviously already ringing to vet him by this point. He should have got his girlfriend or someone with a completely different name to order.

Have the Inghams given shortle a watch list of names. Usually they’d do anything for money so suprised they didn’t let his £300 go through

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Someone on here could buy one and send it to Jaackmaate... 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.