The Ingham Family #55 Summer was a flop and now the views are gonna drop.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But you still wouldn’t ring? Whilst still advertising on Facebook there’s still some in stock🤷🏻‍♀️
Exactly! Just another way of trying to dox people if you ask me..we all know how they are such law abiding citizens so surely not! 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Exactly! Just another way of trying to dox people if you ask me..we all know how they are such law abiding citizens so surely not! 😂
Oh god is she going to send people on another facebook hunt with the audio or the clip from youtube 😂

• Haha
Fake Jace would be a more appropriate son for creepy , fake , no work, doesn’t need a babysitter when he goes roller skating, no mess or changing and no interruptions when he’s on his Snapchat, as Del would say you know it makes sense 🙄

Reactions: 4
I can't screenshot, but today's vlog at 18.46.

Isla is wearing the same Pandora earrings Nana got Issy for HER birthday a few weeks back. The ones that match her new Pandora ring. She seems to have her own ones, as Issy is still wearing hers.
I can't screenshot, but today's vlog at 18.46.

Isla is wearing the same Pandora earrings Nana got Issy for HER birthday a few weeks back. The ones that match her new Pandora ring. She seems to have her own ones, as Issy is still wearing hers.
This has been bugging me for awhile but I typically don't comment, just a lurker. Yes, Nana did buy those for only Izzy and I notice when they were on their epic chavavan tour of agriculture Izzy and Isla were both wearing them, no sign of Emse wearing them. Those earrings seem to be pretty spendy and they both wore them at the swim park and the grodie lake. Did Isla throw a hissy fit and say 'but daddy I want them now' like Veruca Salt?

Reactions: 9
Can you imagine if Jack actually got one 😂 he'd be eligible for the tea party meet up. I would pay good money to see that!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
This has been bugging me for awhile but I typically don't comment, just a lurker. Yes, Nana did buy those for only Izzy and I notice when they were on their epic chavavan tour of agriculture Izzy and Isla were both wearing them, no sign of Emse wearing them. Those earrings seem to be pretty spendy and they both wore them at the swim park and the grodie lake. Did Isla throw a hissy fit and say 'but daddy I want them now' like Veruca Salt?
Probably. Seems she got Esme's sparkly rain jacket that she was so so desperate for and only wore once before Isla was seen in it. 🤦‍♀️

• Angry
  • Wow
Don’t know if anybody else has posted as I can’t seem to catch up, but Fila like the ones Izzy got very popular in the US. So are throw back Reebok’s and Tommy Hilfiger.

IMO I think the don’t let Izzy off the leash because they can’t monitor what she says or does.

Reactions: 8
Don't know where she is getting that Esme is the messy eater...

View attachment 38386
Do kids in the UK get a hot lunch at school or do they tend to bring their own sandwiches from home? I can't see it sitting well with the other kids if she eats like this at school.
Do you think she's being told to eat messily? Or maybe she does it for the camera so she gets some attention? She looks like a toddler.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Do kids in the UK get a hot lunch at school or do they tend to bring their own sandwiches from home? I can't see it sitting well with the other kids if she eats like this at school.
Do you think she's being told to eat messily? Or maybe she does it for the camera so she gets some attention? She looks like a toddler.

In Scotland every child gets a free school meal until year 4 don't know about England, isla probably has a school dinner that they will pay for in advance, can't see either of those 2 standing making lunches the night before.

Reactions: 9
Parents pay from year 3 for school meals.

Don’t get any ideas Chris!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Omg send help! My 3yo has just collected some of her teddies... I said "that's a lot of teddies you have there". Her reply... "THATS A VERY LOT!" I need to stop hate watching, shes catching on 😂

Edited for my quick poor typing dealing with a sicky child, sorry 🙈

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Isla’s eyes look really sad ☹
One word Jace lol
That’s why parents shouldn’t play the favourites game , I’ve seen so much special treatment over many many vlogs and it does the kid absolutely no favours,
Even if it’s just the fact that they have to go to school where yes teachers do have a favourite sometimes, but it’s unlikely to be your child when there are many kids in a classroom.
In fact your child is more likely to be favoured if they are not spoiled and they are very polite and well behaved , and definitely not an attention seeker that expects it.

Reactions: 7
Don't know where she is getting that Esme is the messy eater...

View attachment 38386
She looks like she should be auditioning as an orphan in Annie the state of her and not just her food around mouth, those sad lost eyes, the lack of a simple item known as hairbrush, for someone like lazy who thinks she's mum of year her kids look so unkept alot of the time, and have no basic life skills

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.