The Ingham Family #53 Chris looks like he used to be in a gang but now helps people.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fingers crossed they give him nutritious foods to try though. I love the weaning stage - I find it so much fun. As a parent you get to experiment with lots of fresh produce. We did a mix of baby led and spoon fed for our two. But I can just imagine them feeding him garlic bread from nandos, chips from McDonald's, biscuits - maybe a banana thrown in for good measure. But lots of lazy and unhealthy options.
Read this and thought you were being ridiculous saying they'd feed him garlic bread. And then I watch tonight's vlog. I stand corrected 🤦‍♀️ apologies!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I have seen Vlogs previously where Issy sleeps on the floor as the girls ‘like to be together’ more like Issy can then get up in the morning and make them breakfast while Sarah lies in. At nearly 14 she needs her own privacy and it can’t be hygienic sleeping on a floor? I guarantee in tomorrow Vlog Sarah will reference it......
Ridiculous Isla chose the top bunk if they all decided to sleep together later on Sarah should have given them the double bed with Isla in the middle Izzy always ends up on the floor and she is petrified of insects it’s crazy .
Sarah and Chris could take the twin room

Reactions: 5
I can’t stop watching the clip! 😂😂 My 11 year old has just come running downstairs to see what I’m laughing at 🙈😂
Why can't I find it? Where is it on his Insta? I can see 3 stories but not the face-plant footage.

Maybe I've been restricted; I posted on his Insta a couple of months ago. Prince head gave me a lengthy response, using the actual phrase "a very lot". I felt honoured.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
New tread suggestion, Ingham Family #54 Chris looks like he used to be a good skater, but now needs people to help him.

Why can't I find it? Where is it on his Insta? I can see 3 stories but not the face-plant footage.

Maybe I've been restricted; I posted on his Insta a couple of months ago. Prince head gave me a lengthy response, using the actual phrase "a very lot". I felt honoured.
Yes it’s on his insta page. It’s not as a story he’s posted it as a normal video.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Why does Sarah see it as a chore to go down to the sea with her child. Probably because they go that often they don't appreciate it for what it is.
So these memories your making are half arsed.

Reactions: 12
ledaphi were you hiding in the bushes with a strategically placed long stick? Or did you rig up a trip wire in true Home Alone style? Not sure what your plans are for tomorrow but just in case you see him, please can you take with you some marbles, some rope and a bucket of water?!
Wish I could take credit 😂

If he’s in the city tomorrow I’ll come prepared.

It actually makes me sad that he didn’t bring the girls into dam, at least.

There’s so much here! Even if they’d just come and taken them to the Ripley museum or something then sat in McDonald’s, it would have been change of scenery for them.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Is that thumbnail indicative of yet more CLICKBAIT?
I suppose this one will very suspiciously gather over 500k views too.

Reactions: 2
I just did a bit more research into Dutch geography. Wassenaar's nearest big city isn't Rotterdam. In fact Wassenaar is a town that is sometimes classed as a suburb of Holland's third-largest city the Hague (Den Haag in Dutch). It's the seat of the UN and the EU's international courts etc.

Oh, the irony...
I’m sure that they won’t even visit Den Haag. And that’s a shame, because it’s such a beatifull city. I work there(and was Born there) and I’m still amazed sometimes by things.

Looks like he didn't even go to the decent skate areas.
Uh-oh. That looks suspiciously like a man-made park but with loads of weeds and mud around on the ground. He can't afford to be chucking his camera equipment all over the place again, in case it gets lost in the undergrowth and it'll be another case for the mysterious (non-existent) ifam search party.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I'm really amazed that they gave their baby garlic bread! A choking hazard, full of salt and half cooked. They are filming this disgusting parenting and think it's cute and hilariously funny. This on top of leaving him unattended on a foreign beach. Oh my goodness. What a pair of absolute twats. What worries me most is all the young girls who idolise them and think they are amazing parents.

Reactions: 21
the ingham family :- the cheap skate weaning guide for idiots with garlic bread , and sticks

It be on sale soon at the ifam shop lmao twenty quid , followed by another guide on how to treat baby’s kidneys thatbare affected by too much salt 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Fingers crossed they give him nutritious foods to try though. I love the weaning stage - I find it so much fun. As a parent you get to experiment with lots of fresh produce. We did a mix of baby led and spoon fed for our two. But I can just imagine them feeding him garlic bread from nandos, chips from McDonald's, biscuits - maybe a banana thrown in for good measure. But lots of lazy and unhealthy options.
Ha spot on there with the garlic bread!!!

Is that the second thing he has eaten? Seriously. I'm shocked.
I’m not shocked. Their past actions hardly indicate that they aren’t capable of something like this. Shocked that they actually shared food with one of their children, however, would be accurate.

A little off topic but just for the record, I'd like to say that I've had that bloody "Chocolatte" song in my head aaaaaall day today, so thanks - thanks a lot. I'd like to park it with the wheelchair and the camera attachment which shall not be named but the mother of all catchy choooons just won't budge, the bastard! Aaaarrggghhhh!!!

And while we're at it, that bloody "Thomson The Dog" can go into this deep storage lock-up as well. Is he still making appearances terrorising poor holidaymakers at hotels across the Med? Now there's a reason to staycation, right there!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.