The Ingham Family #53 Chris looks like he used to be in a gang but now helps people.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
'One thing I love about Amsterdam...'

Chris. You aren't in Amsterdam. You aren't even anywhere near Amsterdam, you're on the other side of the country. That's like referring to London as Inverness.
Did he finish that sentence with "is the red light district"

• Haha
Reactions: 18
right so when they first walked into the accommodation Isla bagsied the bottom bunkbed and Esme and Isabelle were going to sleep in the twin room together again, they're very close and it's nice. But somehow iddy biddy isla ends up sleeping in the twin room with esme and poor Issy is sleeping on the bloody floor.
I know they like to sleep together but Isla was fine sleeping alone in the caravan, why do they always give into her.
Surely oldest 2 should get the proper high up beds and if Isla needs to join them then she can sleep low down on a mattress. They must be sick of her, I know I would be. Even if Issy offered, if I was Sarah I would still say 'no, you get the proper bed'.
No favourites here though, no favourites 🙃
There are 3 rooms:

Bunk bed room
2 single beds room
Double bed room

Surely Issy would take her own room rather than sleeping on the floor?

Reactions: 9
I have seen Vlogs previously where Issy sleeps on the floor as the girls ‘like to be together’ more like Issy can then get up in the morning and make them breakfast while Sarah lies in. At nearly 14 she needs her own privacy and it can’t be hygienic sleeping on a floor? I guarantee in tomorrow Vlog Sarah will reference it......

Reactions: 9
I really don’t think Sarah is impressed by this holiday...

...and telling Esme they were going to get a naughty secret treat - Esme only wanted a milkshake but they ended up with massive chocolate muffins?!
And also right before dinner!!! That would fill me up and become my meal if I ate that at 7.30pm! Arghhh

Reactions: 2
Could someone list the negative things the Inghams have said about Duinrell please :)

Reactions: 1
Head over to Creepy's Instagram and take great pleasure out of his latest fall. Shame it looked worse than it was though. (If he'd have hit his head on the floor, he'd currently be in hospital surely - so dangerous to not wear a helmet... But you carry on Creepy. You don't really deserve to be protected by a helmet).

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Another skating fail video..that’s because you are tit creepy! Great example to set to kids..I do not need a helmet! Think you may need to rethink that soon!

Reactions: 6
I just did a bit more research into Dutch geography. Wassenaar's nearest big city isn't Rotterdam. In fact Wassenaar is a town that is sometimes classed as a suburb of Holland's third-largest city the Hague (Den Haag in Dutch). It's the seat of the UN and the EU's international courts etc.

Oh, the irony...

Reactions: 3
At what point did Mascarpone become an English word? Does someone want to tell the Spanish and the Italians?

OH WTF? He has no teeth! He can’t chew garlic bread! You absolute idiots. Just when I was beginning to think Chris is the better parent by noticing the weaning cues and saying the car seat needed to be rear facing but no, they are both absolute idiots.

How the actual hell they have managed to get the other 3 to the age they have I will never know.
What the heck? They are weaning him with garlic bread? Say it ain't so

Chris' youtube career in photos

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
so dangerous to not wear a helmet... But you carry on Creepy.
Whaaaatttt? And muck up his hair?! Nobody wants "helmet hair" when they've spent ages getting just the right kind of barcode. Get a few strands out of place and you just don't know what you might inadvertently end up scanning as!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
“This is exactly why you shouldn’t take anything for granted”

Really? all you did was fall on your bleeping rollerblades, Chris.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I can’t stop watching the clip! 😂😂 My 11 year old has just come running downstairs to see what I’m laughing at 🙈😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
“This is exactly why you shouldn’t take anything for granted”

Really? all you did was fall on your bleeping rollerblades, Chris.
ledaphi were you hiding in the bushes with a strategically placed long stick? Or did you rig up a trip wire in true Home Alone style? Not sure what your plans are for tomorrow but just in case you see him, please can you take with you some marbles, some rope and a bucket of water?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.