The Ingham Family #53 Chris looks like he used to be in a gang but now helps people.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well what are the odds of that, one of my best friends has gone on holiday (I didn’t know where) and she’s only gone and checked in on Facebook at the same place as them!
Please dm her a pic so she knows who to avoid. Dont want her holiday ruined.

Reactions: 7
I don’t think they’ve done that park and accommodation any favours at all completely aside from their scandalous reputation, she complained about the flight delay leading to her having to spend money, when they got there she didn’t know how to pronounce the place and said twice that she knew nothing at all about the place or the parks, they had t done any research apart from the video they saw in their accommodation tv, her review of the restaurant basically said it wasn’t suitable for families! The food they showcased looked like nobody wanted any and everyone looked completely miserable. Plus they opted last night for some random supermarket crisps and salad buffet. The water and play areas have been described as totally rammed and so busy that they couldn’t play in the water and chose to leave to do something else! The other parts like the weeing creepy and the little ride that the girls went in they were almost sarcastic about. Then there’s the ‘dungalow’ the bits they’ve shown are insects in the kitchen and Issy giving the table a good clean, compare that to when they went to Butlins, they absolutely raved about it, Chris was gushing about how beautiful and amazing it was. I don’t know which bits were gifted but it doesn’t seem like they’re that taken by any of it, which if they got it for free is really downright rude!

As others have said they are in an enormous position of privilege yet they, her in particular never seems to realize that or acknowledge it. Chris had a little moment when he returned in the caravan where he thanked their viewers but she never any more makes reference to the fact they are very fortunate and or grateful for these opportunities.

Anyway rant over! I bet the dungatincan is a very lot hot to sleep in and I don’t imagine they lugged their fans or air con unit on the flight!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I am still incredibly confused as to why they would stay at the pool whilst Chris goes into amsterdam? Even just for looking around, viewing the canal etc.. I know they went over there for vidcon a few years ago but Still??? It’s not like they’ve had action packed days is it?

Reactions: 15
Well what are the odds of that, one of my best friends has gone on holiday (I didn’t know where) and she’s only gone and checked in on Facebook at the same place as them!
Get her to friend them so we can find out some inside gossip 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
In regards to weaning, the change in the digestive system that is necessary for weaning happens between 4-6 months. But it’s impossible to tell when, so that’s why they recommend waiting til 6 months as by then it’s happened. At least that’s what I was told.

I’ve always waited until 6 months to be safe.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I am still incredibly confused as to why they would stay at the pool whilst Chris goes into amsterdam? Even just for looking around, viewing the canal etc.. I know they went over there for vidcon a few years ago but Still??? It’s not like they’ve had action packed days is it?
Because lazy wants to relax remember! It’s been a tough summer what with tabloids ringing, tax bills, child endangerment excetera excetera..I think yesterday they have been told not to film around the pool, will be interesting to see if that continue’s

Reactions: 12
Bless you 😢 I’m glad you managed to go away with your boy 💙 and I really hope you get the chance for a genuinely well deserved break soon.
Thank you. We’ve had some news that’s thrown a spanner in the works for our plans for this year. Luckily we hadn’t booked yet but we had saved for a small break. Saving for next year instead now. ❤

Reactions: 9
In regards to weaning, the change in the digestive system that is necessary for weaning happens between 4-6 months. But it’s impossible to tell when, so that’s why they recommend waiting til 6 months as by then it’s happened. At least that’s what I was told.

I’ve always waited until 6 months to be safe.
Same here, as I understood it baby’s kidneys and other organs need to be ready to process the more complex nutrients and salts etc so it is safest to wait until 6 months. He does seem very keen as they’ve shown on vlogs so I don’t imagine they’ll have any difficulties weaning him when the time comes.

Reactions: 4
Wonder if she mentions microblading if someone will do that for free 🤔
There’s no way in hell that she’s paying for it herself. The lazy chav refuses to buy Easter eggs unless they’re on sale so I can’t see her forking out hundreds of pounds for her eyebrows. Prices can start from about £250 and anything under you’d have to re consider the skill and quality of it. I’ve seen youtuber’s that have paid at least £1000.

Reactions: 6
Same here, as I understood it baby’s kidneys and other organs need to be ready to process the more complex nutrients and salts etc so it is safest to wait until 6 months. He does seem very keen as they’ve shown on vlogs so I don’t imagine they’ll have any difficulties weaning him when the time comes.
Fingers crossed they give him nutritious foods to try though. I love the weaning stage - I find it so much fun. As a parent you get to experiment with lots of fresh produce. We did a mix of baby led and spoon fed for our two. But I can just imagine them feeding him garlic bread from nandos, chips from McDonald's, biscuits - maybe a banana thrown in for good measure. But lots of lazy and unhealthy options.

Reactions: 6
There’s no way in hell that she’s paying for it herself. The lazy chav refuses to buy Easter eggs unless they’re on sale so I can’t see her forking out hundreds of pounds for her eyebrows. Prices can start from about £250 and anything under you’d have to re consider the skill and quality of it. I’ve seen youtuber’s that have paid at least £1000.
She will definitely be having her eyebrows microbladed for free 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 4
She will definitely be having her eyebrows microbladed for free 🤦‍♀️
Without a doubt, she’s most likely messaged some poor unsuspecting business owners instagram with the usual ‘we’re a soooper famous YouTube family with 1.2 million subscribers....’ that’ll be why she’s already made a couple of mentions recently about her brows. Not a chance she’ll consider paying herself, she doesn’t think she has too as she can use her platform and give them exposure instead of payment. As we’ve already said the next thing will be a gym membership fitness plan, that’ll be why she wants them micro bladed so they don’t drop off her face during her new journey.

Reactions: 5
Chris won’t want his wife and 4 children cramping his style. How can he be the rude boi skater with the bad boi pole trick, if he’s got Sarah, Jace and the girls walking behind him? 🙄 He’ll skate back on to the camp, smelling like the people in the tarporleon tents and wooohooooing after having his best day ever on holiday without his family. They’re on a camp with a theme park and instead of taking the girls there, he got a train to Amsterdam so he can skate.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Chris won’t want his wife and 4 children cramping his style. How can he be the rude boi skater with the bad boi pole trick, if he’s got Sarah, Jace and the girls walking behind him? 🙄 He’ll skate back on to the camp, smelling like the people in the tarporleon tents and wooohooooing after having his best day ever on holiday without his family. They’re on a camp with a theme park and instead of taking the girls there, he got a train to Amsterdam so he can skate.
If he brings the kids he can’t 420 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Because lazy wants to relax remember! It’s been a tough summer what with tabloids ringing, tax bills, child endangerment excetera excetera..I think yesterday they have been told not to film around the pool, will be interesting to see if that continue’s
Maybe they were told the are not going to get the trip free. Could explain why the are not showing the resort in a good light.

Reactions: 7
Jace probably keeps falling asleep in the water because he's bored of seeing pool after pool!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.