The Ingham Family #53 Chris looks like he used to be in a gang but now helps people.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This summer was hard to watch it’s entertaining for sure but those poor kids ,

Why not be honest and say we are staying home for a while this summer,
make an excuse say Jace is too young for extensive travelling and we are just doing two weeks away all inclusive, and that’s it !

They clearly couldn’t afford their usual summer of globe trotting, to far away destinations, so they thought ok we’ll buy a caravan as we can have countless cheap holidays and it will be savvy long term ,

They didn’t think how expensive their pitches and tolls would be , plus all the fuel and the fact that they would still need to eat and drink , and let’s be honest drinks add up when it’s hot , and you have to buy a few .

They ate bargain food from bargain shops and from what I saw lived on packet crap for a month ,

Why eat at Disney land Paris at the beginning?
that restaurant is expensive why didn’t they budget correctly and skip that and put that money towards a healthy shop at the camp site 🙄

They’re like kids spending all their spending money straight away and then being skint the rest of the holiday, they have been to Disney land Paris a few times , save the entrance fee and eat ffs.

It’s quantity over quality imho and I’d rather have one fab holiday than live like that for weeks , it’s got to the point now that they are sharing food absolutely ridiculous.

Reactions: 13

make an excuse say Jace is too young for extensive travelling and we are just doing two weeks away all inclusive, and that’s it !

They clearly couldn’t afford their usual summer of globe trotting, to far away destinations, so they thought ok we’ll buy a caravan as we can have countless cheap holidays and it will be savvy long term ,

They didn’t think how expensive their pitches and tolls would be , plus all the fuel and the fact that they would still need to eat and drink , and let’s be honest drinks add up when it’s hot , and you have to buy a few .

They ate bargain food from bargain shops and from what I saw lived on packet crap for a month ,

that restaurant is expensive why didn’t they budget correctly and skip that and put that money towards a healthy shop at the camp site 🙄

They’re like kids spending all their spending money straight away and then being skint the rest of the holiday, they have been to Disney land Paris a few times , save the entrance fee and eat ffs.

It’s quantity over quality imho and I’d rather have one fab holiday than live like that for weeks , it’s got to the point now that they are sharing food absolutely ridiculous.
A caravan isn't cheap, they could have had a 1 or 2 week holiday to Spain for what they paid for that monstrosity and had change leftover

Reactions: 6
GCSE’s will be a slap in the face for them. At my old school we were heavily suggested to not go away at Easter because they started soon after,
They could possibly still go away that Easter and leave Issy with Granny Jane “to study”. They are so selfish as parents that’s the kind of thing they would do...no emotional support.

Reactions: 10
I think you cant go from three cars plus tin can and eating out most days to a holiday of pot noodles without something happening to your finances. I think they have a large tax bill which they have not got, so now have to save for. along with all their others outgoings money must be tight.It took a a final warning from HMRC before they even filed their tax return.

Reactions: 13
Well, gcse art isn’t just about drawing which surprised me when I was taking it. You can do loads of things to get a good grade such as photoshop, even filming a short film, my teacher suggested writing a poem to someone (no one ever did it), making prints or collages. Analysing your work is a big factor as well— in my AS work I barely did any work because I was focusing on other subjects but I always made sure to write a review of what I had done because it’s worth more marks.

But in 1 vlog a while ago I saw her doodling an eye or a face or something like that with a pencil, and it looked quite good from the angle we could see it at. Not everyone can draw eyes or faces, I know I can’t. Although on the vlog on the ferry her drawings didn’t look like what I saw before, so who knows
A poem? Surely that's English 🙈

Reactions: 2
They could have made great content based around entertaining four kids, in a wide age-range, on a budget in the UK. They could be relateable and even some gifted days wouldn't stick in the craw if they were doing a good job and showcasing loads of UK-wide opportunities.

Reactions: 9

We traveled through Europe this year to get to Italy and I have to say I would never moan how much in England we have to pay for petrol as it was so expensive in France so god knows how much petrol they had to put in that tank

Reactions: 3
I am Jealous Muchly
Oh how i would love to pull a chavavan full of bits and bats all summer woohooooing on the long drives between campsites
Bypassing the agriculture as i play eye spy a Lidl,
The inhalation of weed at the tarpauleon camp, Abandoning a baby on the beach
Oh a holiday to die for so yes Jealous Muchly :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Very generic response back

Thank you for your message and the information you're giving us. Due to the privacy law, we are not allowed to share any information about other guests at Duinrell with third parties.

Kind regards,
Duinrell B.V.

Sigrid
Reservations
Tel: 0031(0) 705155255
Fax: 0031(0) 705155371
Mail: [email protected]
Webadres: www.duinrell.nl
I got the same message. It's ok everyone keep bombarding them with emails

Reactions: 11
For anyone emailing the company, it's probably worth quoting Sarah's comments about the restaurant not being family friendly and also adding a timestamp from the vlog. The company is more likely to take notice of that as it does not reflect well on them, as a family friendly business.

I'll be emailing them later today stating the above, and also sending links to the articles about DMs, the freaky rubber doll and leaving Jason on the beach.

I'll mention my concerns about the pair of them filming at the pool and give the example of that little girl Chris filmed in just her knickers when they were on their Euro trip of Europe.

I agree that they are probably feeling the pinch financially. I know they brag about writing everything off against tax but the fact is they still have to pay out the money in the first place. I can't remember if their bought views are counted for ad revenue, and they have definitely been buying subs and views recently. There's no way those boring pair of cunts have increased genuine subs from consistently less than 100 to 500-700 each day.

1566735722411.png

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Are the swimming pools and amusement park included in the price of the holiday? Look at the prices!
Iv seen people say it depends who you book with as to whats included on the site. It looks such a good place but hidden extras on sites put me off

Reactions: 3
They seem very quiet on social media ??
Do you think they’ve had the now traditional call from management asking them to actually refrain from advertising where they are? I don’t understand why anybody would do this to their family over and over again.

Reactions: 7
I think you cant go from three cars plus tin can and eating out most days to a holiday of pot noodles without something happening to your finances. I think they have a large tax bill which they have not got, so now have to save for. along with all their others outgoings money must be tight.It took a a final warning from HMRC before they even filed their tax return.
That’s what I don’t get they’re like kids themselves , seriously Sarah has a teenage daughter this isn’t her first time around the block grrr !!

I have witnessed first hand shopping with my sister recently for school shoes , uniform , lunch bag , lunch box , etc etc etc OMG it goes on and on , I hope Izzy isn’t going back in that faded purple monstrosity, and that they get some winter shoes 🙄🙄🙄,

I am actually shocked at how irresponsible they are , when I said a cheap holiday I meant they thought they would invest and be able to film loads of trips and after this Euro tit they could probably claim some of it back on tax .

They know it’s expensive with the school holidays and back to school , they knew their tax was due wtf they are jerks full stop

Jealousy is eating away at me
Well at least it’s eating lmao

• Heart
That’s what I don’t get they’re like kids themselves , seriously Sarah has a teenage daughter this isn’t her first time around the block grrr !!

I have witnessed first hand shopping with my sister recently for school shoes , uniform , lunch bag , lunch box , etc etc etc OMG it goes on and on , I hope Izzy isn’t going back in that faded purple monstrosity, and that they get some winter shoes 🙄🙄🙄,

I am actually shocked at how irresponsible they are , when I said a cheap holiday I meant they thought they would invest and be able to film loads of trips and after this Euro tit they could probably claim some of it back on tax .

They know it’s expensive with the school holidays and back to school , they knew their tax was due wtf they are jerks full stop
Exactly. My friend has 4 kids going to school this year. All going to public primary schools so nothing fancy and she's forked out £200 just on uniform!

the inghams are definitely not doing well financially as they were, atl east not in after expenses sence anyway. I think so many sponsers have dropped them since people have been contacting the companies that now there hanging on by a thread, just enough to make a cheap get away, but not enough to spoil their kids rotten anymore, which might bring them back down to earth. But everytime i watch their videos, i can see the fear in their eye behind the faking their loving their life, because it isnt that magical anymore thanks to your pedalo husband. what will chris do when youtube don't pay the bills. back to airport cleaning or Pilot as Chris likes to believe.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
A caravan isn't cheap, they could have had a 1 or 2 week holiday to Spain for what they paid for that monstrosity and had change leftover
As an ex caravan tower, I must defend their monstrosity. It's a really nice caravan and used properly would give a lot of holiday fun. The way they have used it though, imo, is downright idiotic especially as they are novices. If they felt that had to get away from the uk, then find a good family friendly holiday camp in france and stay for a good three weeks so at least you only have to unhook and set up once. You then get a proper holiday with lazy days in the holiday park alternating with days out in the car to explore further a field. What they attempted is far more suited for motorhome/campervan than caravan.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.