The Ingham Family #53 Chris looks like he used to be in a gang but now helps people.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel really bad for Issy, public schools put kids under a lot of pressure as it it so private schools are much worse as they are even more grade orientated to keep their league tables up. Any child her age is under enough pressure without having no free time to study, I imagine she must get stressed she has no time to do her work.

Reactions: 4
I feel really bad for Issy, public schools put kids under a lot of pressure as it it so private schools are much worse as they are even more grade orientated to keep their league tables up. Any child her age is under enough pressure without having no free time to study, I imagine she must get stressed she has no time to do her work.
Public and private school is the same thing. ‘State’ school is what you’re referring to as ‘public’. Public (or private) have much better pastoral care and will help get the best out of each child to their ability. This in most part is due to smaller class sizes. Any child can thrive in any good school with the right support, but a lot of children don’t get support at home, which is equally crucial. The Ingham girls are much better off in public school because they get zero help from home.

Reactions: 8
Do you think they’ve had the now traditional call from management asking them to actually refrain from advertising where they are? I don’t understand why anybody would do this to their family over and over again.
I know why would you want the worry I know I wouldn’t rather be at home 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 3
I was surprised to see her reading a book 🙈
She has been asking for the book and her lazy mom couldn’t bother to order it online. She would of had it within 2 days. Way to really encourage your daughter to get an education Lazy. You are such a non-role model.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She has been asking for the book and her lazy mom couldn’t bother to order it online. She would of had it within 2 days. Way to really encourage your daughter to get an education Lazy. You are such a non-role model.
I doubt she's that enthusiastic about reading if she can't even remember the title of the book. If I'm dying to read a certain book, I would absolutely not forget the title. Especially right after I had been given it when I had asked for it for awhile!

Reactions: 15
For anyone emailing the company, it's probably worth quoting Sarah's comments about the restaurant not being family friendly and also adding a timestamp from the vlog. The company is more likely to take notice of that as it does not reflect well on them, as a family friendly business.

I'll be emailing them later today stating the above, and also sending links to the articles about DMs, the freaky rubber doll and leaving Jason on the beach.

I'll mention my concerns about the pair of them filming at the pool and give the example of that little girl Chris filmed in just her knickers when they were on their Euro trip of Europe.

I agree that they are probably feeling the pinch financially. I know they brag about writing everything off against tax but the fact is they still have to pay out the money in the first place. I can't remember if their bought views are counted for ad revenue, and they have definitely been buying subs and views recently. There's no way those boring pair of cunts have increased genuine subs from consistently less than 100 to 500-700 each day.

View attachment 35416
Cheating baked beanie Noodley bastards 😒

For anyone emailing the company, it's probably worth quoting Sarah's comments about the restaurant not being family friendly and also adding a timestamp from the vlog. The company is more likely to take notice of that as it does not reflect well on them, as a family friendly business.

I'll be emailing them later today stating the above, and also sending links to the articles about DMs, the freaky rubber doll and leaving Jason on the beach.

I'll mention my concerns about the pair of them filming at the pool and give the example of that little girl Chris filmed in just her knickers when they were on their Euro trip of Europe.

I agree that they are probably feeling the pinch financially. I know they brag about writing everything off against tax but the fact is they still have to pay out the money in the first place. I can't remember if their bought views are counted for ad revenue, and they have definitely been buying subs and views recently. There's no way those boring pair of cunts have increased genuine subs from consistently less than 100 to 500-700 each day.

View attachment 35416
Cheating baked beanie Noodley bastards 😒

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
The book she’s reading sounds nice! It has Good ratings on goodreads.

Reactions: 2
I doubt she's that enthusiastic about reading if she can't even remember the title of the book. If I'm dying to read a certain book, I would absolutely not forget the title. Especially right after I had been given it when I had asked for it for awhile!
Maybe she wasnt sure whether it was appropriate to say murder on a family channel. She might have been worried about getting a telling off for ruining footage

Reactions: 7
The book thing really stood out for me. Lazy said Izzy had been wanting it for 'months'. Now wether thats actual calender months that 99.9% of the population experience or an Ingham month through a wide angle lens, who knows.
Surely as a parent you do all you can to encourage a love of reading, or is that just me? If my children ask for a book then its the only thing i would willingly buy, you can get so many for 1p on amazon now or we visit the library. But if this was a relatively new book that hadnt been reduced why cant Izzy use some of the revenue from sassybelle to buy herself a book? What is wrong with those two, they'd rather watch the kids fill a tiny basket of bits and bats that wont ever see the light of day again than let them have a book.

Its her birthday coming up, so i hope instead of wasting money on those tatty, awful for the environment LOL dolls, they go and buy her some age appropriate reading material!

• Sad
Reactions: 22
For Creepy to joke that might need to read it first to check it’s suitable! Yeah right like he knows what is and isn’t suitable written material for young girls! Cause he’s written some very unsuitable words and sent them to young girls! 🤬🤬🤬

• Haha
Reactions: 26
[/QUOTE]
For Creepy to joke that might need to read it first to check it’s suitable! Yeah right like he knows what is and isn’t suitable written material for young girls! Cause he’s written some very unsuitable words and sent them to young girls! 🤬🤬🤬
Teen fiction - unsutable for an almost 14 year old

Pretty woman - suitable for a 6 and 8 year old

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
What book is it? I've missed if the title has been mentioned

Vlog is up... Eyebrow transformation gone wrong?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
She used an eyebrow pencil that was darker than normal. Saved you all a few minutes of your lives.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The girls didnt want to stay at the pool coz it was so busy.....................

No the girls are sick of swimming pools.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.