The Ingham Family #53 Chris looks like he used to be in a gang but now helps people.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
THIS HAS GOT TO STOP this scum family have yet again been gifted a holiday they do NOT deserve, there are so many sick children and deserving families that would love just One holiday. come on all you holiday companies do the right thing and give Free holidays to children that deserve them
Im tempted to get my husband to message a few young ens and see if we can get some freebies. Hey if it works for them..

Reactions: 6
I don’t understand why the press doesn’t pick up on this. It would make a great story on influencers who don’t declare gifted vacations on their vlogs and why they get away with.
Wasn’t it Love Island that got fined or in trouble in the last couple of years for not declaring ads? The ASA should be just as stringent with brands or individuals on social media, it’s now so mainstream.

Reactions: 3
I’ve emailed. I’m so upset, it was one of my best ever holidays. And now it feels spoilt.
Bet you they film the baby that wee’s on the park guests.

Reactions: 11
Look how Jace is just thrown on that chair. Those puffy feet. She's all bloated. That's a serious problem
I don't think her feet are that way due to bloat... I think it's just down to her weight nowadays. She must be a size 18 mainly now.

Reactions: 14
I have no idea why they didn't a) just go to the Netherlands as part of their Euro camper trip because it seems odd to back home to the UK only to go straight back to Europe after one night. B) If their flights were part of the sponsored deal and they had to be seen taking flights, why on earth did they not go another time? I suppose with the summer holidays ending soon, they had little choice.

Reactions: 8
Sorry if this has already been said, but Duinrell is in Wassenaar, not Amsterdam! In fact, if they need a big city to link the place too, the nearest one is Rotterdam!

To be fair there's not a lot for Sarah to have done to those brows!
I suprised she's not had them microbladed
She said she was getting something "so excited done in a few weeks" after she talking about her brows so I bet she will get them done. Anything to make her stressful mornings easier

• Haha
Reactions: 7
For someone that "doesn't drink", she don't half drink a lot.
Poor littul Jason, we know Sarah doesn't seem to shower that often and there he is trapped between her feet and her flange

Imagine spending a month around Europe in a caravan to go home to a SURPRISE another week in Europe, in a caravan, not only that but it one we practically drove past to get home 2 days ago 😂🙈
Are they in a caravan (I don't even hate watch)? I assumed they would be in some sort of lodge/cottage.

• Sick
  • Haha
Have we seen him have a bath yet? I didnt think they would miss up on the opportunity to use baby bathing footage to slow music. Obviously above the waist...I've not watched every vlog so unsure but from what I've seen I haven't seen him bathe x

Poor littul Jason, we know Sarah doesn't seem to shower that often and there he is trapped between her feet and her flange

Are they in a caravan (I don't even hate watch)? I assumed they would be in some sort of lodge/cottage.
I don’t know I haven’t watched just seen her insta and there’s a caravan in front of where they are staying so presume they’re in one too

How did they get from Amsterdam to the park? It's a solid 2 hours away.

I don’t know I haven’t watched just seen her insta and there’s a caravan in front of where they are staying so presume they’re in one too
They're staying in a 3 bedroom cottage.

I have no idea why they didn't a) just go to the Netherlands as part of their Euro camper trip because it seems odd to back home to the UK only to go straight back to Europe after one night. B) If their flights were part of the sponsored deal and they had to be seen taking flights, why on earth did they not go another time? I suppose with the summer holidays ending soon, they had little choice.
I dont get thier choice at all. They could have driven to thier new holl then got the ferry back to hull and only an hour or so drive home then.

Then the forced smile she did when she turned towards the camera
I thought Esme looked tired out, which is nor surprising. All the kids will want to do is be at home, in their own beds with their own toys not dragged around from pillar to post.

Reactions: 4
Have we seen him have a bath yet? I didnt think they would miss up on the opportunity to use baby bathing footage to slow music. Obviously above the waist...I've not watched every vlog so unsure but from what I've seen I haven't seen him bathe x
He used to have a nightly bath. Apparently it was the only thing to calm him 🙄

Reactions: 4
So is this not a sponsored trip? They can't even pronounce it. They must have to pay for meals because they were sharing some all beige dish of noodles and Isla and Esme had soup. All seemed bizarre. We didn't get the pleasure of seeing what Creepy ate. My oh my the wrinkles around his eyes seemed to have taken on a life of their own

Reactions: 11
I dont get thier choice at all. They could have driven to thier new holl then got the ferry back to hull and only an hour or so drive home then.
AND they could have visited Belgium, which would then double the amount of countries they have visited on this “Euroroad trip” to four.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.