The Ingham Family #53 Chris looks like he used to be in a gang but now helps people.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have we seen him have a bath yet? I didnt think they would miss up on the opportunity to use baby bathing footage to slow music. Obviously above the waist...I've not watched every vlog so unsure but from what I've seen I haven't seen him bathe x
Who needs a bath when there are swimming pools, oceans and dirty lakes to dip him in .. bathing mingham style.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Hi Sarah, just wanted to let you know that I’m so glad you had a super dooper trip of the European campsites this summer :)

Our ESTAs were approved yesterday for us to go off to America next year :) I would say see you there but non situations must make ESTAs and the like difficult for you 👍🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I am guessing part-gifted means that the accommodation is free but they will have to pay for activitys.

The flights were probably not free, but I think Chris would have gotten a huge discount because he was a pilot.
I thought in part meant in return??

...so Sarah is looking forward to having the chance to “sit and do nothing”...(her words!) this week after being “on the go” for the past month...is she expecting anyone who watched a single vlog this past month to believe that?!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
it doesn’t matter what she says if she is obligated to make vlogs about it it’s an AD and should be marked as such in the title . Hello ASA old friend time to email again.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Have we seen him have a bath yet? I didnt think they would miss up on the opportunity to use baby bathing footage to slow music. Obviously above the waist...I've not watched every vlog so unsure but from what I've seen I haven't seen him bathe x
They'll bath him when they get "gifted" baby bath products 🙄

Sorry but I think all 3 girls are spoilt brats 🙈

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
They'll bath him when they get "gifted" baby bath products 🙄

Sorry but I think all 3 girls are spoilt brats 🙈
I agree. Spoilt rotten to the core. I’m also shocked that the older 2 go to a private school - my daughter attends private school and is Esme age, both of the girls have terrible grammar. They are not very bright girls and won’t do well in education- parents fault as most likely they are never at school.

Reactions: 17
Seen this on some duinell group I joined yesterday as I fancied going before they got a freebie. Getting bloody selfies with kids :mad: :(

duinell2.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Seen this on some duinell group I joined yesterday as I fancied going before they got a freebie. Getting bloody selfies with kids :mad: :(

View attachment 35328
Pickles my brain how parents that use the internet and are aware of Chris...still let him have photos with their kids. Now I'm not saying he is the next jimmy savile but he can't be trusted round 15-17 year olds girls. He has an army of middle aged mothers that defend him, it wigs me out.

Reactions: 24
Pickles my brain how parents that use the internet and are aware of Chris...still let him have photos with their kids. Now I'm not saying he is the next jimmy savile but he can't be trusted round 15-17 year olds girls. He has an army of middle aged mothers that defend him, it wigs me out.
Agree it scares me. There seems to be a certain demographic of Facebook mums that do not know.

Reactions: 10
how do we know this trip has been gifted?
It saying in part gifted whatever that means . What they don’t realise is that they need to follow the rules and state what is and what isn’t gifted to them and clearly mark it as such.

Reactions: 3
It seems that every time Chris has a meeting a gifted holiday follows.and by the time the company finds out about the situation etc its too late because they are already at the resort .Dont know if this is feasible or allowed but is there a way that people could inform as many likely holiday companies of the news article.

Reactions: 2
It saying in part gifted whatever that means . What they don’t realise is that they need to follow the rules and state what is and what isn’t gifted to them and clearly mark it as such.
Likely they need to pay for their own food - flights and accommodation free. I’m sure Lazy had filled the suitcase with pot noodles and those plastic waffles.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Likely they need to pay for their own food - flights and accommodation free. I’m sure Lazy had filled the suitcase with pot noodles and those plastic waffles.
Well she didn’t do a fabulous job of promoting the restaurant ‘good if your single but a nightmare if you’ve got a family’ in a family resort! The food looked unappetising and the kids faces told a story. She’s still got the audacity to complain about the flight delay costing money in food etc 🤬🤬🤬🤬 you’re on a 99% FREE trip! I honestly think she expected vouchers to compensate the dealy from her FREE flight, this from the same woman pushing £300 dolls and £30 tit hoodies really?!

• Angry
Reactions: 25

View attachment 35328
Iv just been having a read of that group, sounds like the pool was hell today and its a very busy weekend as dutch schools go back next week.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.