Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LoRoCo

VIP Member
Last night's vlog...
Good morning cheeeky boiii!! Tick
Water park day out Tick
Greasy, awful hair cut shot Tick
Wine (whilst breastfeeding and I don't drink ) Tick
Baby eats salted, cheese stick as first experience/weaning Tick

Hold on...
Healthy salad on the table for dinner.
Bike ride

Someone has been reading the comments?
😂😂
Forgot sharing 1portion for all of them, no veggies except for tomatoes nobody likes, sitting on her ass a majority of the day, plopping Jace wherever, napping all day long, etc

Reactions: 3

poppyflower

But the food in France and Spain isn’t that expensive compared to the uk? I’ve been there a lot of times but it really isn’t that expensive in the supermarkets. Or Maybe the crap food is more expensive?
i live in france right now, down the french riveria. its actually pretty expensive in groccery stores here. I'm comparing to candian prices here. unless you carb up on bread, generally good food will get the cost up fast. i used to spend $100 a week on groccerys which is 60 euros and here for the same stuff I'm spending 90 euros and have to shop more regularly because things are sold small quantities. But the food here is the best so i aint complaining. though they didnt seem to be shopping at real french stores, they looked like it was just lidl and spar which are not cheap if your long stay.
what i dont get is why all of a sudden, they act like they have financial issues like their living penny to penny. or did they realise this wont last and now trying to cut back on expenses to save a nest egg?

Wilma57

Chatty Member
I thought in an earlier vlog Sarah said Isla is getting the same teacher next year. Could it be Isla has to repeat a level? I am not British, so please educate me if I have misspoken,
Sometimes the teachers move around especially in primsry schools, so one year they may teach year 2 but the next yesr 3 which would mean the teacher moves with them to the next year. Its very rare in the UK (in my experience) that children repeat a year. My son had the same teacher 2 years running years 1 and 2.
[/QUOTE]
Thanks for educating me I appreciate it.

Sunseeker

Iv just been having a read of that group, sounds like the pool was hell today and its a very busy weekend as dutch schools go back next week.
Yes I seen that as well. Doesn't sound such a nice place anymore.

Kimbo combo

VIP Member
Do you think they’ve had the now traditional call from management asking them to actually refrain from advertising where they are? I don’t understand why anybody would do this to their family over and over again.
I know why would you want the worry I know I wouldn’t rather be at home 🤷‍♀️

Julesdorid

Maybe they were due all that and it’s been taken back since people emailed them?

They can’t really take the accommodation off them as they have children but can easily cancel any other benefits
Do you think so? I really hope thats the case 😋 It would explain the bike ride to the beach

Kimbo combo

VIP Member
This summer was hard to watch it’s entertaining for sure but those poor kids ,

Why not be honest and say we are staying home for a while this summer,
make an excuse say Jace is too young for extensive travelling and we are just doing two weeks away all inclusive, and that’s it !

They clearly couldn’t afford their usual summer of globe trotting, to far away destinations, so they thought ok we’ll buy a caravan as we can have countless cheap holidays and it will be savvy long term ,

They didn’t think how expensive their pitches and tolls would be , plus all the fuel and the fact that they would still need to eat and drink , and let’s be honest drinks add up when it’s hot , and you have to buy a few .

They ate bargain food from bargain shops and from what I saw lived on packet crap for a month ,

Why eat at Disney land Paris at the beginning?
that restaurant is expensive why didn’t they budget correctly and skip that and put that money towards a healthy shop at the camp site 🙄

They’re like kids spending all their spending money straight away and then being skint the rest of the holiday, they have been to Disney land Paris a few times , save the entrance fee and eat ffs.

It’s quantity over quality imho and I’d rather have one fab holiday than live like that for weeks , it’s got to the point now that they are sharing food absolutely ridiculous.
We traveled through Europe this year to get to Italy and I have to say I would never moan how much in England we have to pay for petrol as it was so expensive in France so god knows how much petrol they had to put in that tank

Daisy dukes

Very generic response back

Thank you for your message and the information you're giving us. Due to the privacy law, we are not allowed to share any information about other guests at Duinrell with third parties.

Kind regards,
Duinrell B.V.

Sigrid
Reservations
Tel: 0031(0) 705155255
Fax: 0031(0) 705155371
Mail: [email protected]
Webadres: www.duinrell.nl

• Sad

xxme2uxx01

Chatty Member
She cant be staying with him for love evan if let's say hes innocent we all seen the dating profiles going back before the came you tube stars so nobody would have made them up so hes always cheated on her

Charlotte1993

VIP Member
It's actually bad how much crap these guys eat.
Look I get when you go on holiday you tend to indulge. But they indulge in shite 24/7 because of their constant holiday lifestyle....
God I pity the girls and especially have in the future
Haven’t they heard of diabetes ?
All the processed food contains sugar as well as the more obvious crap they eat .
I eat dessert ONE item , not constantly they can’t threaten to take dessert away lmao the kids are always eating junk .

Wings

Very generic response back

Thank you for your message and the information you're giving us. Due to the privacy law, we are not allowed to share any information about other guests at Duinrell with third parties.

Kind regards,
Duinrell B.V.

Sigrid
Reservations
Tel: 0031(0) 705155255
Fax: 0031(0) 705155371
Mail: [email protected]
Webadres: www.duinrell.nl
Did anyone else try contacting the PR email address? I think they are responsible for giving out the free stays.

Edit: It's [email protected]

Teddybear1958

VIP Member
I agreed with all your points 😊 except this one (only because it's the Minghams). Their diet is horrendous and not suitable for a baby.

If they were having a healthy cooked meal with lots of fresh produce, then yes - it's definitely a case of eating what they eat. Jace could (when he's actually ready) enjoy some of their veg etc. But when eating what the Minghams eat means garlic bread. Just no. Hell no ( 😉 ).

Ps. Baby cereal/porridge is a con (in my eyes). If you want to give a baby this, buy some oats and add some homemade fruit puree 😊 (or pieces of fruit for a baby a little older) much cheaper.

Jace is definitely not ready for food yet. It's very unsafe. My children's baby books have a "first food" section. Imagine them having a baby book for Jace, and putting "cheesy bread stick and garlic bread". I just can't get over the stupidity of them.
I am not sure what to think about weaning really
When my Son was a baby he was so poorly he couldnt feed without getting breathless and turning blue
it was decided at 2 weeks old to feed him solid food through a tube He was in hospital and was closely monitored
No one ever said there was a risk to his Kidneys or other organs
I guess if its for medical reasons it is fine but the Minghams sail a bit close to the wind with baby Jace.

• Sad