The Ingham Family #53 Chris looks like he used to be in a gang but now helps people.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw this on Gemma Atkinson’s Instagram - take note Lazy, THIS is how you do it! Small baby = feed lots = gains weight = sleeps better!
132524F4-1064-4F93-8F32-AC6797DA36C0.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 20
The house thing confuses me a little. They didn’t set up Ingham family LTD until June 2017 according to companies house. They moved into that house in 2018 did they? ( I didn’t watched when they got the house)

If so, usually to get a mortgage you need at least two years of accounts to prove a regular income, so that makes me think they paid it off in full maybe? No mortgage company would have given them a mortgage with one year of accounts from YouTube as it’s not guaranteed income???

I think it’s clear why Sarah hasn’t left Chris to be honest. She wouldn’t manage all those children if she did and it would fall onto Isabelle to help constantly. The girls had chocolate milkshake, chocolate muffin and ice cream from what we saw. Chris must have got back very late if was that dark and no buses. All is definitely not well in that family and I’m sure the tattlers will be to blame

Edit. Is Sarah actually selling merch that says GIRL POWER - hahahahahaha sorry but that’s almost as bad as if she called herself a girl boss. She’s not got an ounce of girl power

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
The house thing confuses me a little. They didn’t set up Ingham family LTD until June 2017 according to companies house. They moved into that house in 2018 did they? ( I didn’t watched when they got the house)

If so, usually to get a mortgage you need at least two years of accounts to prove a regular income, so that makes me think they paid it off in full maybe? No mortgage company would have given them a mortgage with one year of accounts from YouTube as it’s not guaranteed income???

I think it’s clear why Sarah hasn’t left Chris to be honest. She wouldn’t manage all those children if she did and it would fall onto Isabelle to help constantly. The girls had chocolate milkshake, chocolate muffin and ice cream from what we saw. Chris must have got back very late if was that dark and no buses. All is definitely not well in that family and I’m sure the tattlers will be to blame

Edit. Is Sarah actually selling merch that says GIRL POWER - hahahahahaha sorry but that’s almost as bad as if she called herself a girl boss. She’s not got an ounce of girl power
I reckon they were probably self-employed. If we assume everything is above board and they submitted their taxes to HMRC then there’s no reason they wouldn’t be able to get a mortgage. They probably only set up their limited once they started earning above a certain threshold.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Has Chris really used an old pic of Sarah with two cold sores and scruffy, unbrushed hair to advertise that new merch is on the way?! 🙄 Oh come on Sarah! There must be a pic of Chris on a rollercoaster when his beanie blew off and revealed the friar tuck hair?! Release the pics and see how he likes it!

ED58821D-991B-4635-A190-65F64D78CC91.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 22

They moved in Sept/Oct 2017 around the time they went to Florida on the “non situation” holiday

Reactions: 5
Has Chris really used an old pic of Sarah with two cold sores and scruffy, unbrushed hair to advertise that new merch is on the way?!
She looks demented in that pic and also a lot slimmer.

I don't remember her having hair that colour, or is it some arty farty filter?

1566976348268.png

Reactions: 5
There views might be a bit higher atm but its September soon and kids will be all back at school and then I think they will really struggle for content and that’s when you will see a big dip in their income hopefully 😉

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Been thinking about this, and surely if the trip was part gifted, they are duty bound to declare exactly what part was gifted under the ASA rules? I've seen people in the past who were gifted trips to Florida and they have declared that the accommodation, park tickets etc were all gifted and that was the full trip and they still made it clear. I would have expected more disclosure from the Inghams to state exactly which part of the trip was gifted?

Reactions: 11
There views might be a bit higher atm but its September soon and kids will be all back at school and then I think they will really struggle for content and that’s when you will see a big dip in their income hopefully 😉
“SURPRISE! We had spaghetti bolognese for dinner!”

“SURPRISE! We went to Morrisons!”

“SURPRISE! The spaghetti bolognese is BACK!”

“SURPRISE! Shopping in marks and Spencers but double SURPRISE because we’re really in Morrisons!”

“SURPRISE! Something bad happened to the spaghetti bolognese!”

“SURPRISE! Chris buckled the pole at Morrisons!”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Been thinking about this, and surely if the trip was part gifted, they are duty bound to declare exactly what part was gifted under the ASA rules? I've seen people in the past who were gifted trips to Florida and they have declared that the accommodation, park tickets etc were all gifted and that was the full trip and they still made it clear. I would have expected more disclosure from the Inghams to state exactly which part of the trip was gifted?
Yeah it’s meant to be declared both in the title and throughout the video as far as I understand. If it’s only part gifted they have to say exactly which bits were gifted as obviously there is going to be bias on them telling us how great it is.

Have they marked any of these videos at all as gifted yet?

One of the main gripes about youtubers is this. Making out they don’t know the rules when it’s their job to know the rules of declaring ads. If you don’t know/ don’t want to declare. Don’t accept free stuff. It’s that bleeping simple. Or hire someone that does know and will advise you

Reactions: 13
It's actually bad how much crap these guys eat.
Look I get when you go on holiday you tend to indulge. But they indulge in shite 24/7 because of their constant holiday lifestyle....
God I pity the girls and especially have in the future
Haven’t they heard of diabetes ?
All the processed food contains sugar as well as the more obvious crap they eat .
I eat dessert ONE item , not constantly they can’t threaten to take dessert away lmao the kids are always eating junk .

Reactions: 3

They moved into the house in september/October 2017.

Reactions: 2
Sorry I don’t know much about ASA why is it so much trouble for them to say it’s gifted when it’s so obvious to everyone 🤷‍♀️ It’s been 2 days now since she has posted any think on Instagram some think is definitely up
“SURPRISE! We had spaghetti bolognese for dinner!”

“SURPRISE! We went to Morrisons!”

“SURPRISE! The spaghetti bolognese is BACK!”

“SURPRISE! Shopping in marks and Spencers but double SURPRISE because we’re really in Morrisons!”

“SURPRISE! Something bad happened to the spaghetti bolognese!”

“SURPRISE! Chris buckled the pole at Morrisons!”
I was thinking that the click bait is going to go into over drive 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Just seen a video of there’s from two years ago called ‘trampoline park accident’

1. They were still not declaring ads
2. They were still liars, claimed to have the place to themselves but there was a group of boys about ten minutes in
3. Chris was still greasy and woohoooing his way around like a ten year old.
4. Sarah looked a lot better, spent more time joining In with the girls and not just filling her face sat on the side.
Oh and still filming the girls in tears with a camera in their faces.

Basically not much has changed other than Sarah getting lazy. They were as unlikeable then as they are now in my opinion.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.