Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Missusnaz

VIP Member
On the silly face photo of her and the girls, can you seriously not take/buy clothes that Isla fits?!

Reactions: 4

Scullybob

VIP Member
Then the forced smile she did when she turned towards the camera
I thought Esme looked tired out, which is nor surprising. All the kids will want to do is be at home, in their own beds with their own toys not dragged around from pillar to post.

Reactions: 4

LoRoCo

VIP Member
I was just thinking on yesterday's vlog that Isla's teeth look quite yellow. I'm sure she doesn't brush them enough given the amount of sugar she eats.
I was thinking that too. They aren't growing in very well either. Is already developing an over bite but all of her teeth probably haven't fallen out yet. She is definitely going to need braces and those things cost money! I know I just went thru that with my daughter

Reactions: 3

Sazie1

Does he really think that he will be allowed to go on a bus with his bike? Wonder if he bought a trainticket for the bike

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
Really? Wow that's great. Here in America they cost 5,000$. On a payment plan of course but I have another daughter who is probably going to need them too.
Sorry didn’t realise you were in the states. Yeah, well mine was a retainer but never had to pay a penny. It did take a long waiting list though but obviously that is fine since your getting so much for free

Lalobadee

VIP Member
how do we know this trip has been gifted?
It saying in part gifted whatever that means . What they don’t realise is that they need to follow the rules and state what is and what isn’t gifted to them and clearly mark it as such.

GiggleBee

VIP Member
If it’s classed as just for cosmetic reasons they won’t cover it now,my friends son had to pay over £2000 when my sons was free

My son got them free my daughter won’t
Is this a recent thing? I had braces 15 years ago and my teeth werent bad, mainly my 'fang teeth' (can't think of the right name!) Needed dropping and I didn't have to pay for mine.

Twinkleeye

I don't think they got a good discount at all, according to house prices on their street they bought it for £400k.
Just a quick question-how on earth did they get a mortgage for £400k or was it paid cash. That’s very expensive for Bradford.

Ghost82

Chatty Member
Playing devil’s advocate, but he didn’t just “drive around a few campsites”... driving from England to Spain is a mammoth journey, and extremely exhausting as it requires concentration at all times. He clearly did all of the work on the trip.
Yes I could have worded that better. I agree it must have been hard work to drive them around to Europe and put up the awning.

It’s the first time Chris has had to put in some hard work in a while though. The caravan was his big idea and both him and Sarah could have put more effort into making sure the girls had a good time when they got there. Both of them seem to lack the motivation to do anything. Not including this trip, I still think Chris is just as lazy as Sarah. They both have an easy life that they don’t seem to appreciate or make the most of.

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
Just a quick question-how on earth did they get a mortgage for £400k or was it paid cash. That’s very expensive for Bradford.
They were raking it in with sponsorships when they got the mortgage. I'd imagine that's how they did it. They couldn't have had a huge deposit though - or it seems unrealistic anyway, so they are probably on some sort of housing scheme 🤷

MsMadamSecretary

VIP Member
I just did a bit more research into Dutch geography. Wassenaar's nearest big city isn't Rotterdam. In fact Wassenaar is a town that is sometimes classed as a suburb of Holland's third-largest city the Hague (Den Haag in Dutch). It's the seat of the UN and the EU's international courts etc.

Oh, the irony...

BattyBits

Chatty Member
I don’t understand why the press doesn’t pick up on this. It would make a great story on influencers who don’t declare gifted vacations on their vlogs and why they get away with.
Wasn’t it Love Island that got fined or in trouble in the last couple of years for not declaring ads? The ASA should be just as stringent with brands or individuals on social media, it’s now so mainstream.