The Ingham Family #53 Chris looks like he used to be in a gang but now helps people.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree. They’re on a one week holiday and he chose to spend one of them in Amsterdam alone. Considering he only knows one trick, I’m surprised Sarah isn’t wondering what he’s doing with all his time. He skates daily. When he’s home, he regularly goes off skating for the whole day and doesn’t get back until the kids are in bed yet he doesn’t seem to have advanced past being able to slide down the poles at supermarkets. He’s been skating since he was 14 how is it possible to have only learnt one trick in 20 years?

Reactions: 28
Exactly what I came to say.

"Best day ever" when you fall flat on your face... Are Lazy and the kids really that bad? (Lazy, yes, probably...)

Reactions: 16
I agree it does look a bit suspicious

Reactions: 6
My friends who are there today went to a nearly identical inflatable water course that they had when they went to the lake..wonder if they will repeat it after go pro fiasco

Reactions: 4
I think he might be making 'advances' in other areas instead

Reactions: 6
I don't think they got a good discount at all, according to house prices on their street they bought it for £400k.

Ha just noticed I've been blocked by Chris on my fake Instagram account. What a shame.

Reactions: 14
I know this is strange but does anyone have a link to their house/area on rightmove? We live in a new build and I want to compare!

Reactions: 1
... and so the cull begins.

About time, YT haven't done a sweep for a while.

Scamming Ingham twats.

Reactions: 20
I call total BS on the whole ‘friend’ story.
Me too - if Issys friend was there, why wouldn't she be off spending time with her friend rather than taking care of her siblings all day?! What kind of surprise is it if you can't even spend time together?
I think it was an imaginary friend that makes issy seem more normal and also works as clickbait!

Reactions: 18
"Isabelle hates surprises... she hates them" so why in the seven shades of shit do you make her endure stupid surprises all year long whilst forcing her to showcase unrealistic, unnatural, unbelievable reactions for pathetic clicks on the internet, you absolute wet cabbage Sarah

Reactions: 51
So was the humongous muffin lunch and the ice cream dinner?
No, don't be silly.

The muffin was breakfast and the ice cream was lunch. They didn't show dinner as they had it at gone 11pm when Creepy returned. I think they had pot noodles. Jace chose Beef & Tomato.

Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.