Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Stephie

VIP Member
Flights will be free. Do you think the radfords paid for 27 flights or whatever amount of them there are??
No idea who the Radfords are. I'm just going off a blogger who I know went recently. She mentions how much she paid for flights in her stories, but #ad all the stories actually on the site.

Reactions: 4

Zelda18

VIP Member
I thought it was the other way, that she was in the market for a big, private house (with stables), and then Creepy torpedoed their finances?
They never ever ( well as far as I can remember ) mentioned about selling the house until after the allegations came out.
I just think it was because they were trying to get people to sympathise with the fact they were being forced to move due to all the haters.
I don’t think they were ever intending to move to that house with the stables.

LoRoCo

VIP Member
Whatever your opinions on what weaning to do and when can we just agree that breadsticks and garlic bread are not suitable first foods.

Draw a line under it and discuss their other miserable failings!

Ask Chris he’s an expert being a pilot and all!
Probably will say he's a pediatrician also and cheese sticks are fine!

• Haha

Picador

I’ve just randomly remembered that at one point they were selling their house - what happened with that??

Kimbo combo

VIP Member
To be fair there's not a lot for Sarah to have done to those brows!
I suprised she's not had them most microbladed
There awful that’s what I thought with money they have that be the first thing I would have done😂 when you look back at her in old vlogs there not that bad it seems as time goes on her appearance has got so much worst

We go with Eurocamp every year I hope it’s not been gifted to them 😡

• Angry

Circlish

VIP Member
The house thing confuses me a little. They didn’t set up Ingham family LTD until June 2017 according to companies house. They moved into that house in 2018 did they? ( I didn’t watched when they got the house)

If so, usually to get a mortgage you need at least two years of accounts to prove a regular income, so that makes me think they paid it off in full maybe? No mortgage company would have given them a mortgage with one year of accounts from YouTube as it’s not guaranteed income???

I think it’s clear why Sarah hasn’t left Chris to be honest. She wouldn’t manage all those children if she did and it would fall onto Isabelle to help constantly. The girls had chocolate milkshake, chocolate muffin and ice cream from what we saw. Chris must have got back very late if was that dark and no buses. All is definitely not well in that family and I’m sure the tattlers will be to blame

Edit. Is Sarah actually selling merch that says GIRL POWER - hahahahahaha sorry but that’s almost as bad as if she called herself a girl boss. She’s not got an ounce of girl power
Don’t forget though, Chris had his deluxe car valeting company 😉 💰

• Haha

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
Lots of places do “part gifted” but what I am 99% sure about is they need to make THAT clear to the viewer... and not just say “partially gifted” because it could literally just be the room or it could be the entire holiday, flights included🤷🏻‍♀️

I do find it funny the difference in how they have been treated, I think Sarah thought that they would be put up in a villa similar to the Radford’s albeit smaller with everything included..
I don’t understand that they haven’t been to the theme park unless that’s where they are today hence them being so quiet on social media🤷🏻‍♀️ It’s the expectations of influencers I do not understand, they expect everything for free then complain if they don’t get it.

I do also feel for Isla, there does not seem to be the support there for her in regard to Jace, they’d rather stick their heads in the sand and say there isn’t an issue rather than actually admitting to it (even to themselves) like over the holiday, they could’ve done mummy/daughter days etc with each of them even if it was just going on a walk or popping into the town - without buying something.... also would’ve provided more actual content :):):) seemingly we’ve been giving them ideas for their content so let’s keep an eye out of those in the near future😂😂😂
I actually think Esme is becoming more of an attention seeker than Isla. Sarah said Esme didn’t used to appear as much because she didn’t want to when in my opinion she’s much more of a show off ( in a nice way but loves being on camera)

It was pretty shit that Sarah made Isla feel like her going into the sea with her was some big chore when Sarah should enjoy doing stuff like that with them

BattyBits

Chatty Member
In regards to weaning, the change in the digestive system that is necessary for weaning happens between 4-6 months. But it’s impossible to tell when, so that’s why they recommend waiting til 6 months as by then it’s happened. At least that’s what I was told.

I’ve always waited until 6 months to be safe.
Same here, as I understood it baby’s kidneys and other organs need to be ready to process the more complex nutrients and salts etc so it is safest to wait until 6 months. He does seem very keen as they’ve shown on vlogs so I don’t imagine they’ll have any difficulties weaning him when the time comes.

Freckles

Chatty Member
There’s no way in hell that she’s paying for it herself. The lazy chav refuses to buy Easter eggs unless they’re on sale so I can’t see her forking out hundreds of pounds for her eyebrows. Prices can start from about £250 and anything under you’d have to re consider the skill and quality of it. I’ve seen youtuber’s that have paid at least £1000.
She will definitely be having her eyebrows microbladed for free 🤦‍♀️

Itsnotmeitsyou

Chatty Member
I have no sympathy for either of them. They are grown adults and no amount of speculation of what their childhoods or teen years of even what behind closed doors is like changes what Chris did. And that they publicly dragged those young girls for speaking out and set their lawyers on them. I don’t really care if Chris was perhaps insecure or thinks he’s younger, or that he’s Sarah slave now. They have both fucked up.

Let’s not forget what Chris is really like and feel an ounce of sympathy, don’t forget he edits these videos, he leaves in Sarah being a cow, probably edits out him being a dick
It’s not about feeling sympathy in my opinion. But unless a person is a true psychopath there are usually reasons behind how a person got to be the way they are. That’s all. Chris can only edit what’s there...and yes has truly messed up. I just think he would quite happily walk away from all the YT stuff if he could. As long as he could still skate and see the kids!

Sazie1

My god, under the vlog he's said that the vlog took up to the sun coming up to edit as they filmed so much.
I think because he was at home after 12. He said that the bus already stopped when he arrived at the station and it was really dark in the vlog.

Web30

VIP Member
So Chris has gone off on his own into Amsterdam to skate and in Barcelona he was most excited about seeing some famous skate areas... Where is the excitement to show the girls more than just swimming pools? So much culture in barcelona and Amsterdam... So much for kids to see and do and learn about. It is an absolute crying shame that all they see in these amazing places is watetparks theme parks and swimming pools it's such a waste of travel.
Maybe they have had a bust up and hes had to get away from her

• Haha

louisepbxo

Chatty Member
Just going back a little to the comparison between french supermarkets and English... like certain things yes are more expensive (especially if they’ve been imported) but to have gone to a bakery and picked up a few crossaints for breakfast and a baguette for lunch is not expensive in the slightest (no you’re not getting 5 for £1 but it’s fresh like what do you expect?)
To have at least have done sausages or cooked pasta in a sauce etc... they could’ve taken a camping bbq or throw away bbq’s and had that.. and I’m not sure how they can compare the two yet they would’ve ended up spending more eating out🙄 even down to drink... you can buy HUGE bottles of drink for cheap.

And if it’s gifted they’re probably trying to keep in on the low down as much as possible bc what happened in dubai last year but surely they realise that regardless when they post about it (which will be part of the deal for it being gifted) that there will be people contacting them. The point of a gifted stay is to showcase at the time what is on offer..

Jace also needs to get out of that goddamn chair. I do hope when they were on the airplane that he was taken out 🙄.

Naminé

My nan used to sing a song lol

Little boxes on the hillside,
Little boxes made of ticky tacky
Little boxes on the hillside,
Little boxes all the same,
There's a pink one and a green one
And a blue one and a yellow one
And they're all made out of ticky tacky
And they all look just the same.

That’s what she thought of new houses
I don’t mind them .
That songs on the boxtrolls film!

Naminé

Nearly 300k views yesterday and already 16k since 5am this morning? What a crock of shit. Not legit in the slightest, as if 16k 12 year olds are even up at this time of the morning, far less watching that load of shit
Yeah probably bought views. But also there are other time zones! It’ll be afternoon and evening elsewhere 😂 but yes most are probably bots