The Ingham Family #53 Chris looks like he used to be in a gang but now helps people.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“You piece of tit! You ruined everything! I was going to be Zoellas best friend! I could have taken her to Matalan and invited her around for a pot noodle while you showed Alfie your trick but nooooo! Here we are in a wooden caravan near people who don’t speak English! You better hope that canteen sells spaghetti bolognese and thank god there’s a pool for the girls! There were 12 pools in Disney world but we don’t get to enjoy them anymore DO WE?! Pass me the key!

View attachment 35385
Ha ha!!! You summarised it so much more succinctly than me! And this is EXACTLY what I meant...Sarah’s face! She can’t even pretend she’s excited by this cabin! 😂😂

Sarah is as dumb as they come and quite honestly she probably doesn’t care where they are as long as she’s getting something free out of it.
I agree. It’s so greedy and grabby and I hate that Sarah and Chris take whatever they can, regardless of the girls wellbeing.

Reactions: 10
I agree. Spoilt rotten to the core. I’m also shocked that the older 2 go to a private school - my daughter attends private school and is Esme age, both of the girls have terrible grammar. They are not very bright girls and won’t do well in education- parents fault as most likely they are never at school.
I attended private school through a scholarship, alongside girls whose parents paid fees (as the Inghams do). The scholarship girls - who were there because they were clever enough - could ALWAYS tell who the fee-paying girls were because they were as thick as two short planks.
Would say I cannot wait to see Issy's GCSE results, but I rather hope the channel is dead and buried before then.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Dunno why they claim they have no money.. You tubes ads paid out last week. Unless they are very crap at budgeting or been hit by a nice juicy tax bill.

Reactions: 6
Unbelievable how behind Isla is. My daughter is 7 and I can't even imagine her acting like Isla. Why does Sarah suppress all her children's development?

Reactions: 17
I was thinking she was looking at the food others were having , it’s ridiculous it really is they had travelled ALL day since the crack of dawn and Sarah admitted to being starving , and only eating a sandwich at the airport.

You would think they’d have bought a decent meal for themselves , Sarah and Isabelle shared one portion of some kind of spaghetti dish , that had blobs of mayo on it as it was too hot for them and a dish neither of them liked ,

We didn’t even see the girls , but Sarah commented that it was some kind of clear broth already eaten 🙄

Imagine the disappointment of the kids after a full day then you are going to a restaurant, the excitement you’d feel and then to be given a bowl of clear broth when your starving , hell I’d be looking at all the food others were eating 😂

Wtf can’t they afford a decent meal did the younger girls share a dish , don’t go travelling if you haven’t got the money to buy decent meals , they must have gone to bed starving !

Imagine travelling all day and then eating a bowl of clear broth , who does that they should have had some kind of protein and vegetables, and fruit , and sharing one main I found it unacceptable, I apologise if I’m nit picking but I thought Esme was looking at the other tables, she was probably hungry you know Sarah’s kids can eat a big meal it’s been pointed out before how much they can put away at a buffet ,

Stay at home ingham family and spend your money on some decent shopping and cook those kids a decent meal, don’t travel if you can’t afford to eat ,

Esme looked exhausted and they were starving a bowl of clear soup wtf it’s like Oliver Twist with can I have some more mum ,
No you can’t we skint now be grateful ppfft

Edit to say I’m no snob I’ve shared a meal with my mum on occasions, when your not very hungry and just want a little something, and you agree on sharing , mum would say well we are not hungry shall we share a pizza etc , but come on not when you’re starving.
Those are excellent points. S&C need to remember if they harbour ambitions of being a family that churns out hashtag-traveller vlogs, it'll be a dear do! 💰 You can do cheap-and-cheerful as a single or couple, and clinch some good deals - but as a family of SIX? Forget it. They can travel my arse 😂

Reactions: 7
Jealous? I've just got back from a week's holiday with 19 members of my family in a place that had no WiFi or mobile service. Taken over 24 hours worth of video.,3000 photos and only actually spent half a day at the Manor House we hired. My girls have made more memories than the inghams have in the last 3-4 years. No jealousy here. Just sadness for those girls. They are at fab ages to experience all the historic places that would have been in walking distance of their base instead they learned how not to use campsites and have probably started to form Web feet and hands from all the water time.

Reactions: 26
But none of their time is spent on holiday is it? They’re working children, they appear in a filmed production daily, if it were a tv show they would have legal breaks away from working.

I don’t think it’s jealousy, if someone paid money to holiday here then discovered that a man famous for sending messages of a sexual nature to Young girls (allegedly) had been given the same holiday for free that feels unjust.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Was this in the vlog? No doubt an instagram post will pop up this week about how much of a bookworm isabelle is

I can imagine Esme loving David Walliams books, it's her sort of humour I think. Shame it's not encouraged more
Apparently Esme hates reading so they do encourage it sadly.

Talking about Isla and her development is it any suprise look how much they're stunting Isabelle's development? She doesn't act anything like a 14 year old.
Don't even get me started on Jace with Sarah pushing him down when he tried to sit and not giving him any tummy time.
I'm always shocked at his weight, shouldn't he be alot heavier by now seeing as he was 8lb 1 at birth!

Jealous not in a minute. We had an amazing holiday in Florida last October. 2 weeks all inclusive in Greece this year and Florida booked for next year again. My kids enjoyed their holiday. They then enjoyed coming home and meeting up with friends (they are 12 and 14). We are in Scotland so went back to school last week and I know the girls were ready for going back. Kods need some down time before school. They don’t seem to understand this. So selfish

Reactions: 14
Would say I cannot wait to see Issy's GCSE results, but I rather hope the channel is dead and buried before then.
Poor Issy. I feel sorry for her. Her parents are not really supporting her in education the way that they should be now for a 14 year old. It’s so sad for her. She may do ok in GCSE’s but I guess it’s dependent on the fact that Sarah and Chris MUST let her study, and schedule proper time in to study...at a desk...not on holiday.

Reactions: 11
Poor Issy. I feel sorry for her. Her parents are not really supporting her in education the way that they should be now for a 14 year old. It’s so sad for her. She may do ok in GCSE’s but I guess it’s dependent on the fact that Sarah and Chris MUST let her study, and schedule proper time in to study...at a desk...not on holiday.
Isn't she taking art for one of them? That's loads of work isn't it?

GCSE’s will be a slap in the face for them. At my old school we were heavily suggested to not go away at Easter because they started soon after, and my school offered revision sessions during half term to help. There’s not just exams at the end of year 11, there’s coursework which takes 1-2 years, constant studying and constant testing throughout year 10 and 11 to monitor and predict what you will get in the GCSE’s which Isabelle will need to revise for. Plus the exams are a lot harder now

EDIT: I did GCSE and AS art, and trust me it is so much work. You need anywhere between 2-4 books full of good art or analysis, and each book took me around 6 months. You also need 2-4 final project pieces, and a lot of people in my school would be planning their pieces for months. Art is a lot of work and not an easy pass at all, but I’ve seen Isabelle’s doodles in the vlogs before and she’s really good, better than me probably

Reactions: 14
I thought Izzy was about 12.

I don’t know any 14 year olds who want a lol doll.
Or to spend the whole holidays with their parents like that.

Reactions: 11
Isn't she taking art for one of them? That's loads of work isn't it?
My daughter took art for GCSE and it is actually hard work. She’s had to work on certain pieces for weeks. It’s not just drawing or painting pretty pictures.
Isabelle won’t be able to complete the work required if she’s “working” or constantly on holiday it just isn’t possible.
My daughter had to do this mechanical model which counted towards her gcse grade.
She spent 10 + weeks on it both in lessons and at home.
It was fantastic but the grading was extremely strict.
She only managed a low B where she was striving for an A

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
GCSE’s will be a slap in the face for them. At my old school we were heavily suggested to not go away at Easter because they started soon after, and my school offered revision sessions during half term to help. There’s not just exams at the end of year 11, there’s coursework which takes 1-2 years, constant studying and constant testing throughout year 10 and 11 to monitor and predict what you will get in the GCSE’s which Isabelle will need to revise for. Plus the exams are a lot harder now

EDIT: I did GCSE and AS art, and trust me it is so much work. You need anywhere between 2-4 books full of good art or analysis, and each book took me around 6 months. You also need 2-4 final project pieces, and a lot of people in my school would be planning their pieces for months. Art is a lot of work and not an easy pass at all, but I’ve seen Isabelle’s doodles in the vlogs before and she’s really good, better than me probably
Do you think? Some of her drawings are good but I wouldn't say she was an amazing at drawing.

Reactions: 2
Well, gcse art isn’t just about drawing which surprised me when I was taking it. You can do loads of things to get a good grade such as photoshop, even filming a short film, my teacher suggested writing a poem to someone (no one ever did it), making prints or collages. Analysing your work is a big factor as well— in my AS work I barely did any work because I was focusing on other subjects but I always made sure to write a review of what I had done because it’s worth more marks.

But in 1 vlog a while ago I saw her doodling an eye or a face or something like that with a pencil, and it looked quite good from the angle we could see it at. Not everyone can draw eyes or faces, I know I can’t. Although on the vlog on the ferry her drawings didn’t look like what I saw before, so who knows

Reactions: 5

You’re right, my eldest has just completed yr 10 and since yr 9 she has had constant reviews of her grade and projected grade for the end of yr 11 so she knew the areas she needed to improve on.
She also did her PPE’s which she had to spend weeks revising for.
She went to revision lessons after school and a couple during the last May half term.

She managed good grades because she works hard and focuses. She has aspirations and ultimately wants to go into the medical
Profession and I have no doubt she will
Succeed in whatever she chooses to do.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.