The Ingham Family #49 Holiday fun in The Sun, The Daily Fail vacation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think he had that haircut when he was looking at branching out into films, maybe he was auditioning. 😂

921254FB-8D35-4D92-852D-FFF33333C150.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Just wondering...

What kind of slide did Creepy get stuck on? Was it just a standard, open-topped slide and he got stuck because of too much friction and not enough slippy-slidey? (Technical terms!)

I'm imagining that he got stuck in a closed, tube type slide and someone had to go down the tube after him to push him out! If anyone has seen the film "The Way Way Back" you'll know what I mean ("What happens in the tube, stays in the tube. It's just the law of the Park!") No doubt the reality was far less dramatic and I'm over-thinking it but I love the idea of him being flushed out and emerging, all red, stressed and dishevelled, to the sound of the whole park in hysterics. 😂

Reactions: 7
I dont think this is working out for them 😂
Ahhhh....that comment really creased me up!

It takes a lot to make me laugh out loud but there have been some bloody hilarious comments today. Nice work, Tattlers. Keep them coming! :love:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
#travelvloggers that don’t actually like to stay in places with local people, or eat local food, experience loca (agri)culture or visit local sites of beauty or interest. I know it’s been said before but Butilns really would have been far more to their likings. I think the neighbors on this site are making Sarah uncomfortable as it’s a bit too close the the background shes tried so desperately hard to forget. I wouldn’t be one bit surprised if Granny Jane comes out soon to surprise (save) them.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
If we, a bunch of "haters", "trolls" and "saddos" can see how uncomfortable Isabelle is in her bikini, why the hell are her parents not noticing? More to the point why are they still recording her?
It makes me so sad to see Issy constantly covering her stomach with her arms. Poor girl must feel so self-conscious. I hope she does end up going on her trip but I hope that it's actually with her father or his side of the family and not with her school. She's needs a break from the circus.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
If we, a bunch of "haters", "trolls" and "saddos" can see how uncomfortable Isabelle is in her bikini, why the hell are her parents not noticing? More to the point why are they still recording her?
It makes me so sad to see Issy constantly covering her stomach with her arms. Poor girl must feel so self-conscious. I hope she does end up going on her trip but I hope that it's actually with her father or his side of the family and not with her school. She's needs a break from the circus.
Because money. They don't give a tit about any of those kids. They really are deplorable and I said yesterday social services are failing these poor exploited kids.

Because money. They don't give a tit about any of those kids. They really are deplorable and I said yesterday social services are failing these poor exploited kids.
They absolutely are. :( Youtube is failing them too.

Callum markie has done a video on doll gate and this comment just made me snort.
Maybe that's why he's suddenly obsessed with fountains? If he sits close enough he'll get a few splashes for free.

Was he out sampling the buzzing nightlife on his own? He's never going to be attracting any sexy senoritas wearing an old t-shirt reserved for when he dyes his hair/brows. Or is this his special messy play and food fighting top?

Anyway, when the 💩 is hitting the fan, it must be a real comfort to know that at least the devoted ifam are paying close attention to these amazing travel vlogs (or is Creepy staying in a hotel on his own? I'm confused)....

fount.png

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Jace was asleep in such a weird position at the end? Also surely youd pack an outfit for him or a little blanket? Using the napkin was weird.
Chris had that camera pretty much constantly on Izzy down that waterslide.
I'm shocked weve had no 'shopping' trips bar Lidl and that gift shop with the swimming costumes.

Reactions: 5
Maybe that's why he's suddenly obsessed with fountains? If he sits close enough he'll get a few splashes for free.

Was he out sampling the buzzing nightlife on his own? He's never going to be attracting any sexy senoritas wearing an old t-shirt reserved for when he dyes his hair/brows. Or is this his special messy play and food fighting top?

Anyway, when the :sick: is hitting the fan, it must be a real comfort to know that at least the devoted ifam are paying close attention to these amazing travel vlogs (or is Creepy staying in a hotel on his own? I'm confused)....

View attachment 32685
A little bit of vomit just came up, look at those fingers they need a good scrub theyre filthy

Reactions: 5
I feel I need to do this as how is she ever going to learn
Sarah my dearest lazy Sarah but listen ok, there is NO such word as deliciousist ok, delicious yes so here you go,
The food was delicious!!!
Ok there you go now learn that and pass your new intelligent brain onto your girls and let's stop using silly words now ok, no situation now is there😁

#50 The most deliciousist holiday ever

• Haha
Reactions: 9
36D063DF-4A8F-4D54-83E0-25B76C9C8DE1.jpeg
Ok so found him with brown hair, when did he go black or is it just all the grease? Also can someone please let me know who’s been cutting that fringe for years? I need to buy them a drink 🥃

5C8208FA-EB1A-4AEE-9D68-4BF3F490ED73.jpeg
Just imagine waking up in your tin can to that face looming above you

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
He has had his hair every shade under the sun from Rupert Grint to Elvis. I think he just uses whatever dye is on BOGOF at Poundland. 😆

13BD0C8F-0F1E-422D-A556-C48023D3F27C.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 48
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.