The Ingham Family #49 Holiday fun in The Sun, The Daily Fail vacation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Still waiting for the "mega amazing inspirational epic most awesome vlog ever" that they keep promising day in, day out on Instagram and at the end of their vlogs etc... ๐Ÿง

You guys are killing me with your comments tonight ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Well us sad sacks who actually work and actually look after our kids have to stay in on a Saturday night. What better way to spend such am evening than picking apart these foos.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Not content with trying to sound like DJ Tim Westwood, back in the day Creepy copied the look as well! Definitely more than a passing resemblance there (Sorry, Tim!) ๐Ÿ˜‚

Also, that hair also has a distinct Mickey Mouse vibe. Shame the image is cropped because I reckon he's got himself a pair of big, round ears sticking up just out of shot, in homage to big Mickey! (Pre-non-situation, obvs)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I was waiting for someone to mention it. "BOOYAH"? wtf? I need to invest in an up to date dictionary!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Not long ago in a vlog in the chavavan izzy touched creepy leg then pulled away very quickly and said im sorry looking worried - did anyone get to the bottom on why?

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Disgusted to be around loud music & weed, horrified to be on the recieving end of a death stare & a kid sticking its finger up, absolutly horrendous. Couple of free nights thrown in to shut them up & not a peep from them.
Not being funny but the food looked rank, would i go back for seconds No Hell No! We know lazy loves a freebie
Wouldn't it be a shame if Chris or Sarah got the squits from the rank pizza:LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Not long ago in a vlog in the chavavan izzy touched creepy leg then pulled away very quickly and said im sorry looking worried - did anyone get to the bottom on why?
I remember that... Possible explanation maybe his leg was sore from a skating accident (coz he is crap at it) and she forgot and tapped him and then remembered so apologised.... It was slightly weird.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I remember that... Possible explanation maybe his leg was sore from a skating accident (coz he is crap at it) and she forgot and tapped him and then remembered so apologised.... It was slightly weird.
It was when they were all taking the mick out of his age and he had another 'paddy' she was laughing, as were they all and he had a face like thunder. So she said sorry.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
It was when they were all taking the mick out of his age and he had another 'paddy' she was laughing, as were they all and he had a face like thunder. So she said sorry.
Na I just watched it again she was saying sorry for touching him I'm not sure of it was hand or top of the leg but it was for that reason

• Sad
Reactions: 1
looks like its been cut with a knife and fork :sick:
Well it's no wonder that they're short of cutlery then.....would you want to eat off them after they've feathered and caressed those tresses?!

I was going to say it looks like the handiwork of the local council, as they're bessie mates with the SS and all that - probably sent round their crack team from the Shrub Maintenance & Weed Control Department. (Newsflash.....it didn't work.....he's clearly still a weed.)

Ingham Family #50 - Tried sliding into DMs, got stuck halfway.
I'm just imagining someone sitting scratching their head, trying to work out why such a greasy slimeball would ever have trouble getting his shoes on. :unsure:

(CLUE: If you are that person, it's nothing to do with Doc Martens or webbed feet!)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.