The Ingham Family #49 Holiday fun in The Sun, The Daily Fail vacation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They should have gone for the LOL doll series.
They have about 800 in the shed, kids could paint them as red heads or blond kids,
stick a beanie on...
Less chance of them coming to life during the night and ripping your heart out while feasting on your ACTUAL eyeballs like a reborn does
(Not confirmed.... not disproved either just sayin’.. just sayin’ 😐)

87B5C5BE-059C-4497-86B6-AEE6613C11AF.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Is he ginger and dies his hair???coz after closer inspection of him it goes from different shades of brown to a raven black in one pic??? and the faces he pulls are cringe trying hard to be cool but as usual failing miserably
Haha ya reckon?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Is he ginger and dies his hair???coz after closer inspection of him it goes from different shades of brown to a raven black in one pic??? and the faces he pulls are cringe trying hard to be cool but as usual failing miserably
Yes he does. He also tries to talk like a Jamaican

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Less chance of them coming to life during the night and ripping your heart out while feasting on your ACTUAL eyeballs like a reborn does
1565432783619.png
Maybe not your heart but Jacey LOL Doll looks like he's ripped out somebody's teeth and is trampling all over them!

The Creepy Crew might not end up toothless from overdosing on mint imperials and doughnuts etc after all, if LOL Cheeeeeky Boy gets there first!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Maybe the people at the campsite are giving them death glares and the middle finger because they actually know who they are?! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
‘Morale of the story.’
‘Don’t trust no one.’

Winning.
Morale of the story.....Pay more attention in school!

There's nothing more satisfying than hearing a double negative coming from an unwitting idiot!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Haha ya reckon?
Yeah I'd nearly be certain that he's a secret ginger. I'll have to inspect all his pictures in detail later (vomit) If I see him do that side ways peace sign again I'm gonna explode so I'll have to be loaded up on coffee before I go in.....wish me luck

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Yeah I'd nearly be certain that he's a secret ginger. I'll have to inspect all his pictures in detail later (vomit) If I see him do that side ways peace sign again I'm gonna explode so I'll have to be loaded up on coffee before I go in.....wish me luck
I’m pulling your leg, sorry! It’s the worst kept secret since H from Steps came out. Only he thinks no-one can tell!😂😂 Give yourself a treat and find his rant from ‘Kiss a Ginger Day’!😂😂👌

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Just to reiterate that red is a perfectly normal hair colour, and there’s nothing wrong with it. There’s also nothing wrong with redheads choosing to dye their hair, and the behaviour Esme experienced which triggered that rant video is absolutely unacceptable.

It’s Chris’s attitude that’s the problem, not that he’s naturally a redhead. Please can we reflect that in the comments.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Ok so we’re all fine with the gingers.....? 🤣
And we’re all fine with Adolfs.....? 🤣
All of them, except the main one obviously because none of us like the main one 🙄

We’re gonna have the camp folk joining tattle now saying they’re offended with how they’re being portrayed on here and they only gave Sarah the death stare because they caught her with their spare can of spam stuffed in her bra while chucking that god awful pizza in their bins....
Allegedly, not confirmed. 😐

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Sarah’s witch face at finding shock horror Spanish people in Spain how dare they . Does she want to go on holiday and be surrounded by only Brits 😳 Should have stayed in Britain .

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
New here 👋🏻 I wanted to ask opinions on Isabelle's uneasiness in the 'Can't Stand This Heat' vlog at 20.04 onwards (not sure how to embed). Just a short section, but I'd say that's a child who is tense and unsettled by people walking around her. I'd suggest she's aware of the attitudes ppl have on her parents and constantly on edge as strangers pass by whilst they're vlogging. Why can't S & C see this and just STOP?

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.