The Ingham Family #49 Holiday fun in The Sun, The Daily Fail vacation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If anyone treated me the way he treated Lazy I would make him pack and unpack the caravan himself too. If it wasn’t for him they would be in a fancy hotel somewhere right now probably Florida

Reactions: 14
Sarah has never lost a baby (she would have probably clickbaited it if she had) as far as we know so how can they speak for women who have lost one? She is just reading what it says on the internet and choosing the thing that will pull on people's heartstings the most. If she really cared she would donate the money from the sales of Freaky Jace to a charity that raises awareness of miscarriage/SIDS/SADS!!
She wouldn't raise money for anyone though... look at the easter eggs they were meant to donate and the money that was meant to go to Julia's house.... never did find out where that money went did we?!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
She wouldn't raise money for anyone though... look at the easter eggs they were meant to donate and the money that was meant to go to Julia's house.... never did find out where that money went did we?!
Not defending but all the money was refunded via PayPal it was all over Twitter because some girl donated £200 she got it all back

Reactions: 6
The Easter egg donation she purely said as she didn’t want the back lash about buying her girls so much chocolate. Funny how she bought three of everything isn’t it.
If she had genuinely taken them to a children’s home/ hospital or whatever she sure as hell would have blogged it

Not defending but all the money was refunded via PayPal it was all over Twitter because some girl donated £200 she got it all back
It was refunded after it all came to light and at that point the charity refused to accept it because it had the Inghams name attached to it wasn’t it?

Reactions: 12
The Easter egg donation she purely said as she didn’t want the back lash about buying her girls so much chocolate. Funny how she bought three of everything isn’t it.
If she had genuinely taken them to a children’s home/ hospital or whatever she sure as hell would have blogged it

It was refunded after it all came to light and at that point the charity refused to accept it because it had the Inghams name attached to it wasn’t it?
Yep! You know it’s crazy because I used to really enjoy watching this family when they were ‘Normal’
I never would of thought Chris would turn out to be a perv, Charities wouldn’t even accept their money, Sarah would turn lazy and stop being a mum (she used to do a lot with the girls) that they would leave their baby on a beach Ect Ect Ect it’s mental how things change right?

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I’m fairly new to the Inghams. When I first saw creepy’s IG I honestly thought it was a joke! So many greasy selfies where he looks constipated with his stupid hand gesture. Creepy indeed, and totally got an immediate Ian Watkins vibe. Have been catching up on them through past threads on here out of weird curiosity, and am really disgusted this family are allowed to continue posting on YouTube given his gross messaging history.

I have a couple of questions - was he convicted of anything? I see the press where he was accused and police involved but then all goes cold. I’m guessing because the young girl was 16 maybe it wasn’t possible?

HOW are this family making money?! I can’t see any #ADs #Gifted #Aff etc which isn’t surprising as who would want to be associated with a perv. However those accusations were a year ago so don’t understand how they make a living since then?

Reactions: 12
I wasnt aware that it was refunded, I just remember the uproar about it all from those who donated

Reactions: 5
I’m fairly new to the Inghams. When I first saw creepy’s IG I honestly thought it was a joke! So many greasy selfies where he looks constipated with his stupid hand gesture. Creepy indeed, and totally got an immediate Ian Watkins vibe. Have been catching up on them through past threads on here out of weird curiosity, and am really disgusted this family are allowed to continue posting on YouTube given his gross messaging history.

I have a couple of questions - was he convicted of anything? I see the press where he was accused and police involved but then all goes cold. I’m guessing because the young girl was 16 maybe it wasn’t possible?

HOW are this family making money?! I can’t see any #ADs #Gifted #Aff etc which isn’t surprising as who would want to be associated with a perv. However those accusations were a year ago so don’t understand how they make a living since then?
Ad income from ads at the start of videos. Some gifted items they can flog on.
Isabella and Sarah do ads on insta

Reactions: 4
It only got refunded after it became public that the charity had refused the money and everyone started asking why they hadn't had their donations back. Otherwise Chris and Sarah would have pocketed it themselves

Reactions: 8
Is that real? So they’ve just stuck a sticker on the neck of a random soft doll and they’re charging £300?! 😱 I can’t see a lot of the ifam parents being happy when that arrives. What a rip off!
This was from their FB page on the post bit. I can't read what the actual etched stuff says

Reactions: 3
No but Adolf is etched above it!!!!!!
Sorry wait.

Can we absolutely bleeping not? It's a name. A name that hundred of thousands, if not millions bare. I get its associated to a horrible person, but his name is not who he was. His actions were.

Don't bleeping shame people for it. That name for some families is passed down through generations for GOOD reasons.

Reactions: 6
This was from their FB page on the post bit. I can't read what the actual etched stuff says
Wow! Sounds like Mary shortle was cleaning out the stock room and thought, “ i know! The ifam will buy adolf. He looks like Jace if you squint!” They’re probably already designing 251 special tea party T-shirt’s for Jace to wear and the ifam to buy their dolls because it’s not about the money!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Reborn dolls are kits, you basically get a head, then legs and arm and the body that you can buy seperate.

Its all in an unpainted and varnished state.

Mary shorttle would then paint it in the style of jace, add hair ect and fill the body with stuffing and weight, then put it together.

Technically its someone elses doll sculp made to look like Jace.

Reactions: 7
Reborn dolls are kits, you basically get a head, then legs and arm and the body that you can buy seperate.

Its all in an unpainted and varnished state.

Mary shorttle would then paint it in the style of jace, add hair ect and fill the body with stuffing and weight, then put it together.

Technically its someone elses doll sculp made to look like Jace.
In her video she said about hand painting the hair and face.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.