The Ingham Family #49 Holiday fun in The Sun, The Daily Fail vacation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New here πŸ‘‹πŸ» I wanted to ask opinions on Isabelle's uneasiness in the 'Can't Stand This Heat' vlog at 20.04 onwards (not sure how to embed). Just a short section, but I'd say that's a child who is tense and unsettled by people walking around her. I'd suggest she's aware of the attitudes ppl have on her parents and constantly on edge as strangers pass by whilst they're vlogging. Why can't S & C see this and just STOP?
Al,3 girls are on edge all the time. They are frightened to get it wrong when they vlog, they are having a to check themselves before they say anything. You can see in almost every scene of this tit show that they look to Chris or Sarah for approval. It is no way to live life, contact ly on hyper alert and never being able to relax and be comfortable in your own skin. All 3 girls (and Jace too if they are still vlogging in the next few years) are ideal candidates for a number of conditions, including but not limited to chronic acute anxiety, CPTSD, Malignant Narcissistic Disorder. That is before you get to the physical ramifications. All that heightened cortisol and adrenaline being produced in their bodies is storing up more likely hood of one of the 80 or so autoimmune diseases and many others.......
Chris and Sarah and all the other family vloggers really have no idea what they are doing to their kids.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Isla looked like she was reading off a Teleprompter the other day. She was reading off lines for sure . Or she had said it previously off camera and been told to say it again so they could film it.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
New here πŸ‘‹πŸ» I wanted to ask opinions on Isabelle's uneasiness in the 'Can't Stand This Heat' vlog at 20.04 onwards (not sure how to embed). Just a short section, but I'd say that's a child who is tense and unsettled by people walking around her. I'd suggest she's aware of the attitudes ppl have on her parents and constantly on edge as strangers pass by whilst they're vlogging. Why can't S & C see this and just STOP?
This is the first time I've seen this .The kids are adorable but I do think that they play to the camera as in the looks and the mwah.also they normally mention the very lot of ifam that they meet and no mention here .How can she compare the distance the baby was to the beach scenario he wasnt arms length away if he was they would have been able to reach out and touch the tent .

Reactions: 4
Was it just me or did Sarah eye roll over things not being booked?

Reactions: 1
I can't breathe πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
They look like the labels you can get for school uniform and items like water bottles... they don’t usually last past September. How angry would you be if you spent Β£300 on essentially a soft bodied doll. It’s the Easter Eggs all over again, they genuinely think that by putting their name on something it becomes more valuable and this is from the queen of BARGINS! Eksetkra... I genuinely hope that the owners of these send them straight back oh and tea parties my backside as if they’ll ever do that when the money is safe in their bank

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Did Sarah just say people think we look like twins?????? Eeer no! Isabelle deffo must take after her dad. Her skin tone, her face Shap, eye shape hair texture, absolutely everything is no way from the Dixon gene pool.

Reactions: 17
How have I not seen this before? Not that I watch their vlogs or follow them on Insta - I rely on here for my Ingham updates!

• Wow
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Bit behind on these threads so unsure if this has been mentioned... But...

Why did they not book everything in advance? Did they expect handouts and free stays? If so, it's backfired massively. Now stuck in chavland (where they belong), whilst their kids have to smell the disgusting stench of weed.

Those pizzas and chips too 🀒

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Bit behind on these threads so unsure if this has been mentioned... But...

Why did they not book everything in advance? Did they expect handouts and free stays? If so, it's backfired massively. Now stuck in chavland (where they belong), whilst their kids have to smell the disgusting stench of weed.

Those pizzas and chips too 🀒
You’d have thought given neither of them have jobs they could have spent plenty of time to research where to stay, what to visit, distances driving - weather etc!

You’d have thought given neither of them have jobs they could have spent plenty of time to research where to stay, what to visit, distances driving - weather etc!
There was a blogger/vlogger years back who started a tour and hadnt booked and was offered free accommodation and meals. Maybe they though this was gonna happen.

• Haha
  • Wow
Still banging on about the doll in Sarah’s Instagram stories. Still have not sold enough to give Jace the future he deserves. Shows how shameless they are. Note to Sarah, No one wants the doll, stop using grief and heart break to flog these dolls that most people are disgusted with. If you really cared the proceeds would be going to a miscarriage charity not promising tea parties to vulnerable and potentially inappropriate adults, for once in your life do the right thing and admit the idea of a doll of Jace was a bad one and the tea party an even worse one.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Still banging on about the doll in Sarah’s Instagram stories. Still have not sold enough to give Jace the future he deserves. Shows how shameless they are. Note to Sarah, No one wants the doll, stop using grief and heart break to flog these dolls that most people are disgusted with. If you really cared the proceeds would be going to a miscarriage charity not promising tea parties to vulnerable and potentially inappropriate adults, for once in your life do the right thing and admit the idea of a doll of Jace was a bad one and the tea party an even worse one.
The only way he will get the future he deserves is if they swap him for a doll and accidentally send him to a family that dont think its ok to leave him on a beach!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.