The Ingham Family #49 Holiday fun in The Sun, The Daily Fail vacation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry wait.

Can we absolutely bleeping not? It's a name. A name that hundred of thousands, if not millions bare. I get its associated to a horrible person, but his name is not who he was. His actions were.

Don't bleeping shame people for it. That name for some families is passed down through generations for GOOD reasons.
Of course that's all true.......but it's more than a bit unfortunate, given that in this country (i.e England, where the doll is apparently being made and marketed), I'd say that that name is synonymous with that certain individual from the history books and nobody else. I don't know about where you are but you don't find many Adolfs around here. Given the choice, I wouldn't want that etched on my merch (not that I'd ever dream of selling a non-lookylikey non-replica replica of my baby anyway.)

If that photo is genuine and the doll really is labelled like that, it's just gifting the "haters" with more ammunition. They really have no sense at all.

Reactions: 22
Shitshow is up and apparently Chris was sweating so much after taking down the awning that he looked like he had just come out of the shower. Did not want that image in my head.

And we are treated to another in depth breast feeding story.:rolleyes:

Sarah is filming poor Isabelle doing the washing up again. Lazy cow, there is another sink next to Izzy so why don't you help her rather than standing there filming a time-lapse.

There will be 'many, many, many more' camping trips according to Lazy. Yeah, right!
Lazy said there would be many more camping trips a few years ago when they purchased a tent but they only went away once just to film things so this may be the same as long as they get something to film to them thats a days work

Reactions: 4

I am pretty sure this is the kit unpainted.

You have the sculper who designs the kit.
Gustav Adolf Ditez is the company who makes the plastic version.
Then Mary Shortle who them is the "artist" who paints & assembles the kit.

There will be many more plastic kits of the same doll but painted in a different way.

There is also another reborn on Mary Shortle called Andy that has the Ingham name attached 🤔

Reactions: 5
How do Sarah & Creepy just not CRINGE at how other parents at the girls schools must watch their continuous cock ups & super duper failings and be literally laughing their arses off at them. 😆 How do they show their faces..., Super duper awks!
They’re cowards , Chris drives and then they hop out , they’re old enough now well Esme and Izzy , then they let their poor defenceless children deal with their tit , they’re despicable

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Who is Andy? I
View attachment 32549
I am pretty sure this is the kit unpainted.

You have the sculper who designs the kit.
Gustav Adolf Ditez is the company who makes the plastic version.
Then Mary Shortle who them is the "artist" who paints & assembles the kit.

There will be many more plastic kits of the same doll but painted in a different way.

There is also another reborn on Mary Shortle called Andy that has the Ingham name attached 🤔
I'm interested, I looked on her site and saw Andy, who is he? 🤣

Reactions: 1
Of course that's all true.......but it's more than a bit unfortunate, given that in this country (i.e England, where the doll is apparently being made and marketed), I'd say that that name is synonymous with that certain individual from the history books and nobody else. I don't know about where you are but you don't find many Adolfs around here. Given the choice, I wouldn't want that etched on my merch (not that I'd ever dream of selling a non-lookylikey non-replica replica of my baby anyway.)

If that photo is genuine and the doll really is labelled like that, it's just gifting the "haters" with more ammunition. They really have no sense at all.

So we should act like school kids and giggle and shame anytime we see something that makes us feel slightly uncomfortable?

That companies name is probably something passed down, or inherited, or even if it's not its someone's name. And they should have to change for what reason? Cause some pillock that didn't get into art school acted like a twit? So they have to ignore their own history?!

Unless there is definitive proof that whoever runs this company is a nazi and making his company being an ode to captain shitler its a non issue.

How about a better learning situation, is where you acknowledge the crimes committed, but also acknowledge that a name does not make a person, and all the people that carry that name in the past or present. Why should they have to feel shame for someone else's actions?

Also what about all the merchandise of all the companies that were involved (and made monetary gain) in the nazi campaign and holocaust?

Heck, Coco bloody Channel was a nazi spy and no one flips their lid at her name or brand 🙄

And don't name anyone joesph, cause Stalin has that one.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
So we should act like school kids and giggle and shame anytime we see something that makes us feel slightly uncomfortable?

That companies name is probably something passed down, or inherited, or even if it's not its someone's name. And they should have to change for what reason? Cause some pillock that didn't get into art school acted like a twit? So they have to ignore their own history?!

Unless there is definitive proof that whoever runs this company is a nazi and making his company being an ode to captain shitler its a non issue.

How about a better learning situation, is where you acknowledge the crimes committed, but also acknowledge that a name does not make a person, and all the people that carry that name in the past or present. Why should they have to feel shame for someone else's actions?

Also what about all the merchandise of all the companies that were involved (and made monetary gain) in the nazi campaign and holocaust?

Heck, Coco bloody Channel was a nazi spy and no one flips their lid at her name or brand 🙄
You're on the defensive, are you his long lost grandkid? Jesus christ, give it a rest.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I can’t wait to see what new historical sites the Ingham's will be visiting at this new place . I can’t wait to see what the local cuisine is like at this new area they are visiting. Oh wait it’s the Ingham's they will stay at the pool and eat bulked bought croissants out of Aldi . How cultured .
This!!! This really pissed me off when they were in FRANCE and they fed the girls longlife CROISSANTS...in FRANCE. On all the French campsites I went to as a kid, all the campsite shops had small bakers and sold fresh French bread and croissants every single morning. I don't think the girls have ever ate so bad as what they have this last few weeks!

Reactions: 20
Sorry wait.

Can we absolutely bleeping not? It's a name. A name that hundred of thousands, if not millions bare. I get its associated to a horrible person, but his name is not who he was. His actions were.

Don't bleeping shame people for it. That name for some families is passed down through generations for GOOD reasons.
There have been a total of 59 children named Adolph, in the world, since 2006?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23

And don't name anyone joesph, cause Stalin has that one.
"Acted like a twit" is how you're defining Hitler?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
How the ever living fk did we get from the Inghams to ww2? This thread is not dull that's for sure

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Who is Andy? I

I'm interested, I looked on her site and saw Andy, who is he? 🤣

I think thats the doll one of the girls got for Christmas, but shows that they have done this before.
The whole Jace doll was probably arranged before he was even born!

Reactions: 6
I don't know anything about reborn dolls but that one looks like sh*t quality. I don't know how they can sell that for so much money

• Sad
Reactions: 14

Is it definitely still in widespread popular use in Germany and Austria? I ask purely because in neighbouring countries with strong ties to the German language and culture (trying to be vague here!) you NEVER meet an Adolf under 80!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Frank Abagnale Jnr 😅 who is real and now works with the FBI catching other con artists
Is he ginger and dies his hair???coz after closer inspection of him it goes from different shades of brown to a raven black in one pic??? and the faces he pulls are cringe trying hard to be cool but as usual failing miserably

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.