The Ingham Family #49 Holiday fun in The Sun, The Daily Fail vacation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
'I don't want to turn it round and show cause it's really rude to show someone on camera' Sarah Ingham, 2019

Sarah the hypocrite

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 50
Where the hell has Chris dragged them too? ๐Ÿ˜ณ Sarah thinks the people under the tarpoleon, live on the campsite because of their rusty poles and the fact their tent is a van and tarpoleon. Sarah got a death stare. A little girl stuck her finger up at Esme because she smiled at her. Sounds idyllic. ๐Ÿ™„

I wish Sarah hadnโ€™t seen the available to rent stickers on the full size fridge freezers. โ˜น It looked like she was thinking of buying one for their awning until she noticed you rent them on site. Iโ€™d have paid money to see Chris trying squeeze a full size fridge freezer in with all the bits and bats and drag it across Europe! ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
This is where they are. 20 minutes away from the old site. Everywhere else was probably fully booked.

Reactions: 7
Sarah...... "I can't turn the camera around as it's rude to show other people on camera"...๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚I'm weak !!!!!!! When did that hit home girl!!!!!!!!
Oh this trip is getting better and better, inhale some of that funky stuff it might alter your braincells to a decent one and thoughtful, caring one๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
See if you don't book peak season you end up with the crappier places left you absolute loons!!!, A very lot of planning you did creeps!!!
Well you entertained me tonight guys from a poxy moth to funky smoke to al a carte pizza and a chip, hilarious I'm living my best life I really am!!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Sarah...... "I can't turn the camera around as it's rude to show other people on camera"...๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚I'm weak !!!!!!! When did that hit home girl!!!!!!!!
Oh this trip is getting better and better, inhale some of that funky stuff it might alter your braincells to a decent one and thoughtful, caring one๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
See if you don't book peak season you end up with the crappier places left you absolute loons!!!, A very lot of planning you did creeps!!!
Well you entertained me tonight guys from a poxy moth to funky smoke to al a carte pizza and a chip, hilarious I'm living my best life I really am!!!!!
They are using this like now no doubt because they are kicking up a fuss about being in the papers without permission.

bleeping mothman?? Chris must have been high off those other campers fumes when titling the vlog

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The place looks okay to me, seems to be plenty for the girls to do.

Not especially cheap though, seems to be around 75 euro per night at the moment.

Reactions: 6
Tonightโ€™s vlog made me smile.
The very fact that the Minghams are being out-chavved by their neighbours is hilarious.
At least sheโ€™ll know where to find Creepy in the middle of the night, heโ€™ll be raving it up next door, smoking the wacky baccy and trying to persuade the teenagers to go skinny dipping with him. ๐Ÿ˜†

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Mothman, UFOs; Chris Delonge Ingham seems to have an obsession with mythical creatures and aliens

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Thread #50

Flog a baby for some cash, complain about others though we're the trash

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Mothman, UFOs; Chris Delonge Ingham seems to have an obsession with mythical creatures and aliens
Is he ok?

Reactions: 1
Sounds like the people on the caravan park have read the daily mail. Giving Sarah the death stare.

Should have researched where they were going. I get the feeling sheโ€™s angling for the sympathy vote now. You could tell she was pissed off jace was sleeping when she wanted to go in the pool etc

Isnโ€™t that blue tie die tee shirt the same one Chris was swimming in the other day??

Sarah moaning about the fridge/ freezer. All the food theyโ€™ve eaten is from a packet. That food they got for tonight looked absolutely grim.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I think that although itโ€™s odd to sell a โ€˜representationโ€™ of your baby if they would have said that the proceeds were going to say the maternity ward where he was born or a baby related charity the whole thing probably would have been seen a more positive light. The fact that they are so blatant that itโ€™s to line their own pockets, even if itโ€™s through a trust fund for Jace, they are basically asking young followers to pay for university or car for Jace! Not that itโ€™s our business what they spend their money on but they decided to inform us that thatโ€™s basically what someone buying a doll would be paying for. They could have used their influence for something so much more positive than this!

Reactions: 7
#50 seasonalled campers get burned in The Sun

They are not happy campers today are they? Lols! No Esme today, good girl, refuse to be filmed as much as you like. Or maybe she is not holding back on how shite it is, and only positive pineapples are allowed in the vlog.

Two pizzas and a portion of chips between all five of them? Are they seriously strapped for cash?

Sounds like the people on the caravan park have read the daily mail. Giving Sarah the death stare.

Should have researched where they were going. I get the feeling sheโ€™s angling for the sympathy vote now. You could tell she was pissed off jace was sleeping when she wanted to go in the pool etc

Isnโ€™t that blue tie die tee shirt the same one Chris was swimming in the other day??

Sarah moaning about the fridge/ freezer. All the food theyโ€™ve eaten is from a packet. That food they got for tonight looked absolutely grim.
They never research anything do they? And never learn! I just remembered the time they thought they could rock up to the cinema in Leicester Square and buy tickets without booking. Absolute idiots.

Reactions: 19
If it truly was meant for grieving mothers then why not send a percentage of the proceeds to a supporting charity? Never ever would they ever
Never seen these do anything for charity that's another reason to dislike them, I mean to see her selling the girls toys is a disgrace especially when you see all these charities asking for donations for xmas!!!!!! Utter disgrace

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Brilliant they are in a Spanish gypsy campsite! ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ This isnโ€™t going to end well

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.