The Ingham Family #49 Holiday fun in The Sun, The Daily Fail vacation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m wondering if this comforting infertile women might have been mixed up with comforting women who have lost a baby which had been said a lot on here. Not that Chris would ever read here. Or read something and not understand it.

Either way, I’m livid. Didn’t think they could stoop any lower. But acting like that doll was an act of compassion 😡 that doll was 100% a cash grab. I’d be shocked if even a penny of the profits were put away for Jace.

If they cared about infertile women (or women who lost a baby) they wouldn’t have clickbaited all these ‘pregnancy scares’ last year.

I don’t know whether reborns help grieving mothers but those two regularly go to that shop of horrors filled to bursting with them, if a grieving mother was to want one, she could take her pick. A copy of someone else’s baby would provide comfort is bs.

Fuming they’ve tried to play this altruistic crap 😡
If it truly was meant for grieving mothers then why not send a percentage of the proceeds to a supporting charity? Never ever would they ever

Reactions: 21
“Mrs Ingham said that “reborn” dolls comforted infertile women.”

duck off you don’t speak for those women. They probably do but 99.9999% of those women don’t want a reborn that looks like someone else’s real baby. Ugh.
This!!

Having had multiple losses, and remaining childless, at no point have I ever felt the need to go buy a doll instead! It absolutely boils my piss that Mr and Mrs miscarriage clickbait think that is even a vaguely viable justification to put out there.They just cannot try and sell it as anything other than a money grab for children and vulnerable adults.

• Sad
Reactions: 34
They never learn. It’s like they’re expecting a heatwave to be cool at night. I can’t believe they left it two weeks with a baby before buying any sort of air conditioning and it still sounds like it’s not sorted yet. Nobody sleeps comfortably in boiling hot weather so they should be doing everything possible to make that caravan cool so the kids get some good sleep at night they can enjoy touring the toilet and shower blocks on the camp in the day.
Cot death risks increase in certain conditions too and more likely at his age range too than older. It really doesn’t bare thinking about! He’s co sleeping too with one parent that apparently has zero sleep and another than stays awake all night then drives for hours on top of that! (As well as drinking alcohol)

Are they co-sleeping with him or does he have some sort of crib?
Co sleeping

Reactions: 4
If it truly was meant for grieving mothers then why not send a percentage of the proceeds to a supporting charity? Never ever would they ever
That would involve understanding the concepts of charity and empathy, so that’s that fucked then.

Reactions: 11
I love that she’s acting so outraged about people smoking weed. Does she forget where she’s from and her own family?

Not that I’m saying it’s right but the faux disgust just makes me laugh.
She has forgotten a long time ago about her famil
Since they live in the northern part of England, I don't understand why they didn't spend the summer holiday in Scotland, Wales or even Ireland. Such beautiful scenery and history without the extreme heat.
Here in Scotland we have plenty of culture sorry thats "Agriculture" to the Inghams so has Wales and Ireland but that would not be good enough for them

Reactions: 11
Very strange comment
And HERE it is ! Right here is everything wrong in the world & with putting your children online 24/7 for THESE freaks to fantasise about ! I’m not saying we should let these NONCE CU*!#! Win but just one message like that would be enough for me to sell my cameras , pay off the shortle thing , recall the rubber jace’s and throw my arms around my kids to protect them !

But no these MF’s would sell that EVIL FK a replica doll and sit at a tea party with him !!!

So long as the money is coming in it’s all good right ? 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
And HERE it is ! Right here is everything wrong in the world & with putting your children online 24/7 for THESE freaks to fantasise about ! I’m not saying we should let these NONCE CU*!#! Win but just one message like that would be enough for me to sell my cameras , pay off the shortle thing , recall the rubber jace’s and throw my arms around my kids to protect them !

But no these MF’s would sell that EVIL FK a replica doll and sit at a tea party with him !!!

So long as the money is coming in it’s all good right ? 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
'recall the rubber Jace' s' has got me on the floor laughing I am sorry 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Shitshow is up and apparently Chris was sweating so much after taking down the awning that he looked like he had just come out of the shower. Did not want that image in my head.

And we are treated to another in depth breast feeding story.:rolleyes:

Sarah is filming poor Isabelle doing the washing up again. Lazy cow, there is another sink next to Izzy so why don't you help her rather than standing there filming a time-lapse.

There will be 'many, many, many more' camping trips according to Lazy. Yeah, right!

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
That would involve understanding the concepts of charity and empathy, so that’s that fucked then.
Come on now. You aren’t being fair. They gave some 99p burgers to the homeless remember. It wasn’t just for vlog footage either...

Sarah will be loving that the heat makes jace more tired as he can’t bother he being ‘fussy’ 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Main points of tonight’s video
  • Sarah is obviously 13 and finds it too embarrassing to say nipple or boob
  • Sarah is surprised to find Spanish people in Spain

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Why is Sarah so surprised that campsites rent out fridge/freezers? I have never stayed in a caravan and even I know that some campsites offer that service. Do they not research? Idiots!

Sarah definitely reads here. She made a joke about getting arrested for taking pebbles off the beach. No but you might get arrested for abandoning your son on the beach!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.