The Ingham Family #49 Holiday fun in The Sun, The Daily Fail vacation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd go with all of the above with a healthy dose of malignant narcissism thrown in too. Both of them are absolutely completely devoid of any grip on reality what so ever
You can tell by the way she speaks when she's having a rant that she has a real hatred of anyone who calls her out or who gets in her way. I bet she has a lot of rants when the cameras switched off.

Reactions: 17

This video is a good example of why they used to be pleasant and harmless to watch. They were a normal family doing normal family stuff, less screaming, the children aren’t acting up for the cameras and actually the fish is a really nice craft idea. And look, they’re inside all day! How did it change so much? The kids seem so much happier and more free.

Reactions: 16
You can tell by the way she speaks when she's having a rant that she has a real hatred of anyone who calls her out or who gets in her way. I bet she has a lot of rants when the cameras switched off.
I would pay so much money to see them 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 6
This might just be me but if they’re gone for the whole summer holidays, how are they going to buy the kids school clothes/shoes? They won’t be able to get anything a few days before they go back.
I bet Jane will do it all

Reactions: 2
It really is so sad, in her rant the other day, the saddest part for me was that Sarah seems to genuinely believe that her children consent to being vlogged. They don't consent to it at all. They have been manipulated, trained and 'moulded' to believe this very fkin warped best life they are living is normal. I said it here months ago and I will say it again. The psychological damage to those children will only ever be realised in years to come but I believe it runs far deeper than any of us can imagine. This is totally unchartered waters. None of these vlogging families can possibly know the damage they are doing. All the children in them have that look.

Think about us normal families when we film our kids at birthdays or on holiday, the kids always feel a bit self conscious, even the show off type kids. Imagine feeling like that every single day?
All of this ^^
Isla and Esme (and possibly Isabelle) were too young when they started to provide informed consent.

And even if they do consent, they don’t fully understand the implications of it.

My 3 year old is capable of consenting to being filmed and posted online but she wouldn’t understand that people all around the world could watch. Including creeps.

That’s why I don’t post many, if any, pictures of my children online. They’re ok with it now but when they’re older they might not be.

The poor girls need a break. They’re at school during the term time 9-4 then when they get time off they’re carted around everywhere.

Lazy and creepy obviously don’t see it that way because they sit on their ass during the term time too.

Reactions: 9
It really is so sad, in her rant the other day, the saddest part for me was that Sarah seems to genuinely believe that her children consent to being vlogged. They don't consent to it at all. They have been manipulated, trained and 'moulded' to believe this very fkin warped best life they are living is normal. I said it here months ago and I will say it again. The psychological damage to those children will only ever be realised in years to come but I believe it runs far deeper than any of us can imagine. This is totally unchartered waters. None of these vlogging families can possibly know the damage they are doing. All the children in them have that look.

Think about us normal families when we film our kids at birthdays or on holiday, the kids always feel a bit self conscious, even the show off type kids. Imagine feeling like that every single day?
That’s the thing isn’t it. Blogging is so modern no one knows the repurcussions on the children from it yet.

Look how many child actors have gone off the rails and overdosed on drugs etc. Not saying that’s what’s going to happen to the Inghams or any other kids but in movies etc they have chaperones, private teaching, can only work so many hours etc and it still happens sadly.

This video is a good example of why they used to be pleasant and harmless to watch. They were a normal family doing normal family stuff, less screaming, the children aren’t acting up for the cameras and actually the fish is a really nice craft idea. And look, they’re inside all day! How did it change so much? The kids seem so much happier and more free.
2 seconds and I’m already out

‘GOOOOOOOOOOD MORNING GIRLS’ .... at least the screeching at camera has always been consistent

• Haha
Reactions: 10

They just seam like little girls there and not acting up to the camera.
Chris was still creepyy back then too though.

Reactions: 4
I’m wondering if this comforting infertile women might have been mixed up with comforting women who have lost a baby which had been said a lot on here. Not that Chris would ever read here. Or read something and not understand it.

Either way, I’m livid. Didn’t think they could stoop any lower. But acting like that doll was an act of compassion 😡 that doll was 100% a cash grab. I’d be shocked if even a penny of the profits were put away for Jace.

If they cared about infertile women (or women who lost a baby) they wouldn’t have clickbaited all these ‘pregnancy scares’ last year.

I don’t know whether reborns help grieving mothers but those two regularly go to that shop of horrors filled to bursting with them, if a grieving mother was to want one, she could take her pick. A copy of someone else’s baby would provide comfort is bs.

Fuming they’ve tried to play this altruistic crap 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 29
I wonder whether Isla will miss the first week of the new school year because of this other holiday they’re going on

Reactions: 2
I hope they don't copy The Fizz family and make Isabelle wear a fake pregnancy bump 😳 anyone seen that video? Wtf

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
So I was just having a look at the comments on one of Creepy’s insta posts. The amount of young girls who idolise this family and have created accounts full of photos of them is seriously worrying. These girls really believe that they are part of this family which is scary.

Also, why would you, as parents, be comfortable with hundreds of “fan accounts” being created which included 1000’s of photos of your children. So lazy and creepy not care about their children’s safety? Obvs not after recent events.

The whole obsession thing is just so weird. Parents of these young girls need to be monitoring them closer and telling them that to be this obsessed with a creepy man in his 30s and his family is not right.

What makes it worse is that he has replied to so many of these girls. Which just confirms that he is talking to these young girls and I am sure he replies to their DMs as well.

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Comfort infertile women by charging them over £300 for a cheap looking doll that looks nothing like him and then inviting them to a dolly tea party with cake and a drink at Mary shortle!
Why are they offering to pay in installments for Christmas if it's for infertile women, it's for the little ifam to buy and they're not even thinking of anyone else, pair of absolute pricks!

Reactions: 8
I think one of the problems of daily vlogging is everyday is a treat day for the kids to make content. Whether it's holidays eating out and extravagant celebration days.
The problem then comes in adulthood when you realise life is not like that all the time it's not a fairytale.

Reactions: 6
I hope they don't copy The Fizz family and make Isabelle wear a fake pregnancy bump 😳 anyone seen that video? Wtf
So inappropriate. It’s almost making light of teenage pregnancy and glamourising it. Their young female followers are so obsessed with them that they will possibly see getting pregnant as a way to copy them. Scary that a mother thinks it is ok to do this to her teenage daughter and then show millions of adoring young girls. I see the comments on the video have been disabled

• Angry
  • Sad
So inappropriate. It’s almost making light of teenage pregnancy and glamourising it. Their young female followers are so obsessed with them that they will possibly see getting pregnant as a way to copy them. Scary that a mother thinks it is ok to do this to her teenage daughter and then show millions of adoring young girls. I see the comments on the video have been disabled
It's super weird and pedos will love it 😳

Reactions: 3
Not watched any of their Vlogs from the last few days. Looks like from Instagram they are going to have to deal with another heat wave. I feel, in particular, sorry for Jace, he looks exhausted. He should be at home not stuck in a tin can in ridiculously hot temperatures, surrounded by weed smoking idiots. I can only see this trip ending one way, badly.....

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.