The Ingham Family #49 Holiday fun in The Sun, The Daily Fail vacation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The pizza looked cheap and dodgy. Wonder if they will get food poisoning again.

Lots of low reviews of the campsite on google and only 3* on TripAdvisor. Oh dear.
#LivingTheirBestLife and it couldn't be happening to nicer people!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

What the duck is in that box....
Please for the love of god get the wide angled lens out and get that pink tinged circle of doom away from me 😰
It’s.....MOVING I SWEAR ITS LOOKING AT ME 😰

View attachment 32438 No bleeping way I’m touching that View attachment 32439
Haha the pink tinged circle of doom bloody brilliant!!! I'm chuckling away like a loon and my dogs are looking at me like I've finally lost the plot 🤣😬🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The Ingham Family #50 - national newspapers telling the world were neglectful, maybe one day we may earn some respect foo’
Just going to edit this...

The Ingham Family #50 - national newspapers telling the world we’re neglectful, maybe one day we may earn some SPECT foo’

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Sad you see Jace sitting in that bloody chair all the time. I remember when Karma was little I would notice the opposite. The majority of the time baby karma was being held and cuddled. This poor baby is sat in that stupid chair all the time. Im sure they take him out for the odd video and pop him back in again :(

Reactions: 10
WOW 😆 funny how people see things so differently I see it the total other way around !

I imagine Sarah has always thought Chris was lucky to have her and tells him so frequently! She’s definitely the boss in that house imo and so really gobsmacked that people think he’s in charge ! I could be wrong obviously but that’s definitely not how I see things. He’s a creepy weirdo but other than that which I don’t mean to undermine at all , trust me it’s my pet hate in life ! He does everything for Sarah and the kids from my viewpoint, she does very little to contribute at all and I’m pretty sure that his latest cheating and creeping episodes have signed himself up as DOGSBODY for the rest of their relationship and every time he starts to feel relaxed she will remind him of everything she’s done for him by allowing him to stay! She’s obviously the most popular member of the family if social media stats are anything to go by. When she’s tanned and scrubbed up with a little less weight , regardless of her big eye little eye she’s a very beautiful woman & I imagine he frequently gets told this and how she’s out of his league & how many followers she has compared to him and she is right , had she dumped his creepy ass she would have been on 2 million by now and everyone would love her and support her not just the Ifam but the fact that’s shes so damned lazy she would not have lasted 5 mins if she had to do a vlog alone and she knows it ! Chris to her is a money maker and although she knows she’s the star of the show she knows that he is the machine that makes things run and without him she’d be on child tax credits wallowing in self pity !

All conjecture! & open to debate but that’s just how I see things !

Editing to add the pics of Sarah to prove my point 😆 This flattery is more than she deserves of late but I’m nothing if not honest !
She really had that awful fringe from day 1

Reactions: 6
I LOVED today's vlog. It was amazing booboos. We've been waiting for this! It had everything they (the parents) deserved and more. I just wished they'd booked a week there 😂 Was this the day they were in the papers? If so, imagine that piled on the day they were having 😂 #livingmybestlife #blessed

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I don't know why they didn't just do a UK Bultins tour. They'd still get the 'Caravan experience' (assuming you can pitch up at a Butlins. I've never been)

Shopping trips to Lidl, swimming in the pools, the restaurant pizza and chips 'eksetera eksetara', but without as extreme heat.

And Chris wouldn't be sweating his man boobs off as much in his beanie

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I don't know why they didn't just do a UK Bultins tour. They'd still get the 'Caravan experience' (assuming you can pitch up at a Butlins. I've never been)

Shopping trips to Lidl, swimming in the pools, the restaurant pizza and chips 'eksetera eksetara', but without as extreme heat.

And Chris wouldn't be sweating his man boobs off as much in his beanie
Eeerm! Don't be sending them there man! We are rocking up to Butlins in a couple of weeks. Ain't no foos welcome bouncing in when we are there

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Eeerm! Don't be sending them there man! We are rocking up to Butlins in a couple of weeks. Ain't no foos welcome bouncing in when we are there
It's alright, you'll be able to hear them and smell Chris' greasy hair before they get there so you'll have time to transfer to a different site and bypass them.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Why are they calling this a tour if they have only moved 20 minutes between campsites? The food looked depressing. It definitely sounded like Sarah was blaming the fact the campsite was rough on the people being Spanish

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I couldn't help but laugh when Sarah said a little girl stuck her finger up at Esme. 🙈

That pizza and chips looked rank.

Are Chris and Sarah in separate beds? That's what it looked like at the end when Jace was asleep.
I mean tbh we coslept until my daughter was old enough to ask for her own room and often we slept in separate beds so everyone got more sleep, especially when travelling.

But I would sleep in a separate bed to him even if there was no baby involved.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I mean tbh we coslept until my daughter was old enough to ask for her own room and often we slept in separate beds so everyone got more sleep, especially when travelling.

But I would sleep in a separate bed to him even if there was no baby involved.
Caravan beds are tiny though. Surely not enough space for Sarah and Jace?

Reactions: 1
I dont believe they all went out to try and get something to eat because i think they dont want to leave the caravan unattended Sarah said she was waiting for Chris and the girls to get back.i think chris and the girls went to Lidl to get supplys and got the take away then. When Sarah was talking about not wanting to turn the camera around on her neigbours i dont for one second think she was being considerate i think she was scared you can see it in her eyes. Also i thought she said they dont want to eat in the caravan becuase of the cooking smells etc. Chris properly sat up all night keeping guard. And they will still say tomorrow this is the best holiday ever.Who are they trying to kid.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.