The Ingham Family #49 Holiday fun in The Sun, The Daily Fail vacation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry to disappoint but brexit in 2 months so no European jail,you will all be going to where all the trash goes....the Ingham garage 🤣
At least we will have the girls christmas presents to keep us entertained. Anyone up for lol dolls and lego 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
All this does make you wonder though! What will they do when the penny finally drops that their channel is fked? How do they bow out 'gracefully'? I am not sure they would feel indebted to the ifam enough to do a final fair well or anything? On the other hand they would want to milk it for ever last penny?
Let's speculate! How do you see their final upload? What do you think they'd actually do?

Reactions: 8
Talking about presents what happened to the boot full of easter eggs they were donating?

• Haha
All this does make you wonder though! What will they do when the penny finally drops that their channel is fked? How do they bow out 'gracefully'? I am not sure they would feel indebted to the ifam enough to do a final fair well or anything? On the other hand they would want to milk it for ever last penny?
Let's speculate! How do you see their final upload? What do you think they'd actually do?
Somebody once in here told me it will end in nando's and I still see it happening 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
If they stop posting videos t would just fade out, possibly the most dignified exit they could have. They could pretend to have a new life - Chris should be good at that!

Reactions: 6
If they stop posting videos t would just fade out, possibly the most dignified exit they could have. They could pretend to have a new life - Chris should be good at that!
Wonder what he'd be? A pilot? Actor? Grease seller?

Reactions: 3
Wonder if they’ll skip today then come back tomorrow with a sob story about how heartbreaking it is that ‘bullies and trolls’ made them break their posting streak and how they are innocent victims and didn’t want to go on posting but then decided to for the money ifam
I was thinking earlier today they might try this stunt. Take a day off (nothing wrong with that) but then blame it on the "haters". We know they manipulate in order to gain sympathy ("my poor, poor pregnant wife") or just lie through their teeth (GoPro/NoPro situation, 5 seconds of family time, 5 feet away from us blah blah blah).

The school trip is a leisure/fun one and isn't linked to the curriculum which is why it's in the holidays rather than term time. Our school used to do the same for ski trips.

This comment about Chris from the Reddit thread made me chuckle.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I was thinking earlier today they might try this stunt. Take a day off (nothing wrong with that) but then blame it on the "haters". We know they manipulate in order to gain sympathy ("my poor, poor pregnant wife") or just lie through their teeth (GoPro/NoPro situation, 5 seconds of family time, 5 feet away from us blah blah blah).

The school trip is a leisure/fun one and isn't linked to the curriculum which is why it's in the holidays rather than term time. Our school used to do the same for ski trips.

View attachment 32297
I’m pretty offended on Snape’s behalf, to be frank.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Do you reckon they do stupid tit on purpose because you know what they say, bad publicity is better than no publicity

• Heart

View attachment 32297
That's brilliant, I always think he looks like the child catcher

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Apparently there having internet troubles so mc green bows or what's her name is said

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8

View attachment 32297
I quite fancy Snape

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I should have screenshot the thread where we did a 'who does Chris look like?' competition.

I think Hayley and Roy Cropper got quite a few votes, Ian Watkins featured quite heavily.

My favourite was Emo Dad.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I Do wonder how different this would of all been had something happened to Jace? Would they then of blamed themselves?

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.