The Ingham Family #49 Holiday fun in The Sun, The Daily Fail vacation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Moan about the heat aaaaaall frigging holiday, then sit virtually on top of a fire pit... makes sense

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
To be honest, that whole “make a scene” bit in the restaurant was more embarrassing than funny. A grown adult throwing food in his face? Super duper man!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
He actually looked like a twit in the restaurant, I was cringing watching it.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
What I found really strange/upsetting is that they are on a family holiday.

But yet they are all on the beach and Chris is back at the caravan, chatting up young girls editing the vlog.

Sod the vlog, he should be spending time with his family and making the memories they chirp on about.

• Sad
At 2:11 in the infamous video you can see the volleyball net. They're sitting level with the post nearest the sea. Using the distance measure I estimate them to be 20 to 25m away. Much further than the "literally a few meters away"

Reactions: 36
Feel a bit sick seeing him scraping that ice cream off his face and eating it......wonder if it tasted of strawberry or hair grease and hat fluff......dirty git🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
To be honest, that whole “make a scene” bit in the restaurant was more embarrassing than funny. A grown adult throwing food in his face? Super duper man!
And so staged too. Just like the 'argument' between Chris and Isabelle about whether to eat in the restaurant or not. You can clearly see the girls when they have been scripted looking to either Chris or Sarah straight after with 'did I get that bit right?' Look on their faces.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Oh god I’m on the “make a scene” part. MAKE IT STOP!!! I want to get off!

Have they never heard of table manners?! They have a young audience, their behaviour will reflect on them and they’ll think sitting in a restaurant throwing food around is acceptable because their fave YT family did it that one time 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Oh god I’m on the “make a scene” part. MAKE IT STOP!!! I want to get off!

Have they never heard of table manners?! They have a young audience, their behaviour will reflect on them and they’ll think sitting in a restaurant throwing food around is acceptable because their fave YT family did it that one time 🤦🏼‍♀️
Just like the time they ran round Ikea and climbed on all the products. No Fks given

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Did Chris seriously just call Catalonia 'Cataluna?' Surely he would have flown through there when he was, you know, a pilot...

• Haha
What I found really strange/upsetting is that they are on a family holiday.

But yet they are all on the beach and Chris is back at the caravan, chatting up young girls editing the vlog.

Sod the vlog, he should be spending time with his family and making the memories they chirp on about.
The girls miss out on so much because of the vlogging. I know these holidays wouldn’t be happening if it weren’t for the vlogging, but all this stuff Sarah comes out with about “making memories” is rubbish - the logistics of vlogging alone must ruin so many memories good memories. Then being tied down by editing. It seems like a really rotten life.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Funny how when lazy was vlogging at the start she said jace was right in front of her but never panned round to prove it as a further dig to us "trolls"

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.